My Story - Cover

My Story

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

I was having lunch with my mom one day and I asked her how she had managed to hide what she had been doing from dad for so long.

"I'm not so sure that he doesn't know."

"I he knew he would have done something about it."

"Maybe or then again maybe not. He knows that I love him – I've never left him in any doubt about that – and I give him all the sex he can handle. Maybe he knows that my sexual appetite is so much greater than his and he lets me run knowing that I'm his and that I will always come home to him. Maybe he knows, but won't bring it up because he is afraid it might change our relationship."

That gave me some food for thought. Was it possible that Stan knew? I didn't know and I hoped that I would never find out.


A couple of months went by and one week when Stan was out of town I swung by his office to pick up a copy of some insurance papers. It was noon and the office was locked. Everybody gone to lunch I thought. I had a key so I let myself in. As I was walking toward Stan's office I passed by Ralph's office and saw Patty on her back on Ralph's desk and Ralph was pounding her pussy while she was sucking Bruce's cock. Bruce saw me and said:

"Just in time. I'd rather have pussy than mouth any day."

I was there and I had locked the door behind me so I said to myself "What the hell, why not" and I walked into the office and started undressing.

"Not here" Bruce said and he led me into Stan's office and cleared a space on Stan's desk. He helped me up onto the desk and then he fucked me with my legs up on his shoulders. He pounded me hard and got me off twice before he got his rocks off and by then Ralph was there and he stood watching while Patty sucked his cock. Bruce pulled out of me and Patty went to work on his dick while Ralph buried himself in me. Bruce was busy fucking Patty when I left. I felt just a little unclean as I left the office. I had defiled my husband's office and for some reason that really disturbed me. Fucking Bruce and Ralph didn't bother me, but doing it on Stan's desk did. I was back during lunch hour two days later and when Bruce tried to take me into Stan's office I told him no fucking way. If he wanted me it would have to be on his desk.


Then came the period that changed me and forced me to see the analyst. One night Stan came home and told me that the firm had won a lucrative contract on a bridge that was going to be built in Alaska and he was going to be the site engineer. He was going to be gone for almost a year.

He would be able to fly home for ten days every three months or so, but for the most part I was going to be a 'work widow' for that year unless I wanted to quit my job and go with him. He warned me that there would be nothing for me to do except stay in the house trailer and wait for him to come home from work. We both knew me well enough to know I couldn't do that so off he went leaving me to my own devices for a year.

Bob was overjoyed to hear it and so were Abby and Patty. "We are going to have so much fun" Abby said and we did. I introduced Abby to Patty and they took to each other and soon were out partying together and when Stan left they asked me to join them.

Between Bob's customers, Ralph and Bruce (yes, I was back to doing them on a regular basis) and going out with Patty and Abby I was getting all the meat that my cock loving self could handle. I had some pretty wild nights with Patty and Abby. Abby had kept in touch with some of the guys who we had taken on at frat parties and occasionally she would set up a 'reunion' of sorts and Patty, Abby and I would be the centerpieces in gangbangs of as many as twenty-five guys.

There was one really memorable time when one of the guys who banged us when we were in college asked us for a favor. His younger brother was a member of the same fraternity he had belonged to and his brother had heard rumors of how wild things had used to be and he asked if the rumors were true. Bart had said yes they were and then his brother had told him that things like that didn't happen any more and he wished they would. Bart asked Abby and me if we would do a frat house gangbang with a bunch of young guys. Abby immediately said "Hell yes!" but I wasn't too sure. I'd be pretty loose after pulling a train and Stan was due home for his first visit and I wanted to be nice and tight for him.

One of the advantages of fucking Ralph and Bruce and partying with Patty was that they talked with Stan almost daily and they were able to update me on what was going on. My personal calls from Stan only took place two or three times a week and we had only talked about his return in general terms because he wasn't exactly sure of when it would be. With Ralph and Bruce he talked in more specific terms. Things like "The north pylons will be poured tomorrow" and the first shipment of re-bar will be here day after tomorrow" and "I might be able to make it home on the first if (fill in the blank) happens on time." So, knowing that he might be home on the first I told Bart and Abby that I could do the frat party if it was held no later than the twenty-fifth so I'd have a week to get ready for Stan.

Bart and Abby set it up the twenty-first and it turned out to be a good thing. I needed the extra days to recover. There were twenty-one young studs at the party. Twenty-one young men between eighteen and twenty-one with fast recovery powers and youthful exuberance and they damned near destroyed me. My jaw hurt, my ass and pussy were sore and I walked funny for a couple of days.

The night was also memorable because one of the kinkiest things I'd ever had happen to me happened at that party. Halfway through it one kid said he would like to see me take cum in every body opening I had; mouth, pussy, ass, ears and nostrils. I wasn't paying all that much attention to what he was saying because I had three cocks in me at the time and was in the process of having a rather large orgasm. A couple of guys decided that they would like to help the kid make it happen and they almost did. They couldn't get the nose because of the cock I had in my mouth, but they made the rest happen. I was sitting on a cock cowgirl, bent forward so another cock could plow my ass and I had a cock in my mouth. The guy I was sitting on was holding my body up so I could use both hands to make a half-hearted effort to jack off two guys (half-hearted because coordination was difficult with three cocks moving in and out of me). While I was taking care of those five cocks two other guys stood beside me jacking off with their cock's only inches from my ears. They didn't all cum at once, but they all came and I ended up with cum in my mouth, pussy, ass, both ears and cum on both hands. It was wild!


For the next nine days I said no to Ralph, Bruce, Bob, Abby and Patty as I got ready to greet my husband when he got home. Stan's home coming was a joyous affair and the seven days he was home with me were like a second honeymoon. He had planned on being home ten days, but he received a phone call, told me a crisis had developed and he had to hurry back. I fucked him senseless on his last day and then told him that I wasn't going to wait another three months before I saw him again. I might not want to live up there, but I could damn sure visit. He told me that I wouldn't like it there and that rather than subject me to the conditions there he would just tough it out.

Stan wasn't gone a day before Bob asked me if I had a free evening and for the next month it was life as usual – my life anyway – as I took care of Bob's customers, Ralph and Bruce and did a couple of frat house gangbangs with Abby and Patty.

When the end of the month came I cut off everybody for a week and then flew up to Alaska to visit Stan and got my surprise. Stan walked me around the site and introduced me to a lot of people. From the looks I got from the crew I got the definite impression that if I lived up there and could hide it from Stan I'd never get off my back.

The big surprise came when he took me to the house trailer that was the on-site office and introduced me to Lisa. Lisa was a local who had been hired to be secretary and general odd job girl. I immediately could tell from the way her eyes moved when she shook my hand that she was fucking my husband. I felt a burst of white hot anger surge through me and I wanted to snatch my hand back, slap her face and then claw her eyes out. How dare she fuck MY man! How dare he have anything to do with that fucking bimbo! Now I know why he told me not to come up; that I wouldn't like the conditions and rather than subject me to them he would just tough it out. Yeah! Right! Tough it out with that fucking husband stealing skank.

But I managed to control myself and I didn't think I gave what I was thinking away. I held it together for the five days I was there and I did my absolute best to fuck Stan senseless to show him that the skank wasn't half the woman that I was. On the flight home I sat in my window seat and stared out the window at the empty sky and thought bad thoughts about the cheating bastard I was married to.

Looking back on it now I realize how totally irrational I was. Not once did I think "Get a grip girl! How can you get pissed at him given what you have been doing for most of your married life?" Not once did I relate what I was doing to what he was doing. I was pissed and by God I'd show him! Cheat on me would he? Yes fucking indeed, I would show him and it was that irrationality that caused me to make my biggest mistake.

I had never – never ever – let any of the men I fucked come into my house. That was Stan's house and Stan's bed and I WOULD NOT defile them. Until the bastard cheated on me. To spite the unfaithful asshole, two nights after I returned from my visit to Stan I went out bar hoping with Patty and we hooked with a couple of college kids who were out celebrating passing their mid-terms. Patty took her guy home with her and I took mine home with me. I was going to do him in Stan's house and on Stan's bed. Yes indeed! I'd show the cheating bastard!

I did it all with the kid who was at least fifteen years younger than I was. I sucked his cock and then fucked him. I sucked him hard and took him in my ass. I took him into the bathroom, washed his dick, sucked him hard again and took him back to the bed. My legs were up on his shoulders, his cock was buried in my pussy and I was just coming down from an orgasm when I heard:

"Well, well well. Isn't this just a marvelous sight."

I looked over at the bedroom door and saw Stan's dad and Stan's two brothers standing there. Ronny, the guy fucking me turned and looked at the three men standing there and I felt his cock start to go soft in me. My father in law said:

"You need to get out of here boy; I need to have a long talk with my daughter in law about why she is cheating on my son."

Ronny set land speed records on grabbing up his clothes and getting the hell out. As soon as he was gone Roger looked at me and I waited for the verbal abuse that would be heaped on me by my outraged father in law. Roger, Terry and Mark looked at me and then Roger said:

"Just how do you think Stan is going to take it when he hears about this?"

That was the wrong thing to say. If he had attacked me for being a slut or a whore I probably would have lain there and cringed, but when he hit me with that "What is Stan going to think" shit I got my back up and said:

"I don't give a rat's ass what Stan will think. If he says anything to me about it I'll just tell him if he can fuck that bimbo he has up there in Alaska I can fuck someone here and if he doesn't like it tough shit!"

"You telling me you were doing that kid to get even with Stan for screwing around on you? This is just getting even? Payback?"

"That's just what I'm saying."

He looked at me in silence for a bit and then he said, "You should at least try to keep it in the family" and he pulled his zipper down and moved toward the bed. Terry looked at Mark and Mark just shrugged and started undressing and a few seconds later Terry followed suit.

I sat up and took Roger's cock in my mouth and sucked it while he shed his clothes and then he pushed me back on the bed and fucked me. He finished and Mark mounted me and when he was done it was Terry's turn. By the time Terry was done Roger was ready again. I wanted to take all three of them at once, but I didn't think it would be wise. They thought I was just getting even with Stan and that is where I wanted it to stay. Talking them into making me 'airtight' would show them what a slut I really was.

Roger told the boys that they needed to hurry home before their wives started to wonder where they were. Then Roger, who was a widower, said:

"I'll stay here tonight and protect our property from claim jumpers." The he turned to me and said, "That all right with you sweetie?"

For an answer I reached out, grabbed his hard cock and tugged on it. He got the message and climbed aboard. He rode me hard and after we had both climaxed he told me why he and Stan's brothers had been there. Stan had ordered a new 23 cubic foot chest style freezer and he had asked his dad to move the old one out of the basement before the new one was delivered. Roger had used the key we had given him so he could watch the place when Stan and I were on vacations to let the three of them in. While he was telling me that I was fondling him and he started to come back to life so I went down on him to hurry him along. We made it one more time and then fell asleep and for the first time ever another man spent the night in my husband's bed.

I was alone when I woke up and I smelled coffee. I found my father in law sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper. He looked up and said:

"Good morning."

"Yes it is."

"We good?"

"I'd have to say we are much better than good."

"No need for you to be going out looking anymore. Me and the boys will take care of you. We need to come back tonight and move that freezer anyway. Might come a little earlier so the boys can stay longer. That okay with you?"

"I believe I can handle that. It goes without saying that Stan never finds out, right? I mean you will make sure that Terry and Mark keep it quiet right?"

"No sweat sweetie. We know how to protect a good thing."

He finished his coffee and said, "See you tonight" and left.

I spent the day thinking that I'd really stepped in it this time. Stan's father and his brothers. Why had I been so stupid as to bring Ronny home with me? While part of me cursed myself for the pickle I was in another part of me was anticipating that night and I even turned down Bob when he wanted to set me up with a customer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.