My Story - Cover

My Story

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

I may as well be up front about this and admit ahead of time what you will realize as you read this. I am a slut. A slut and I suppose even a whore even thought I did not really do it for the money. The money was just a by-product that came from me doing what I wanted to do anyway. I am also an unfaithful wife who loves to fuck and I do it every chance I get.

I guess it is fair to say that I have been a slut almost my entire life or at least since I was nine anyway. That was when our next door neighbor conned me into a blow job, ate my pussy, took my virginity and turned me into a cock lover.

I know, I know; most people think that nine is too young for a girl to feel anything sexual, but I did and I spent the years from nine to forty (with a short two year break as a faithful wife) fucking up a storm. I am constantly amazed that my husband of eighteen years (only two of them faithful) doesn't have a clue as to what I've been doing. Granted, I do most of it when he is out of town on business trips and during my own working hours during the day (I have a very understanding boss). I've even managed a few members of his family. His dad is a stud, but more on that later.

When I hit the big 'four 0' I began to worry about several things; chief among them how would I feel living alone. I had led a charmed life until that point in my life, but sooner or later Stan was going to wake up and when he did I would be out the door if I was still spreading my legs freely. Some would ask why did I worry when it was obvious that I couldn't care much for my husband since I was constantly fucking around on him, but the truth of the matter was that I loved the man. It was just too bad that the man I fell head over heels in love with had a sex drive that wasn't even close to my own. Six or eight times a month was enough for Stan. Sometimes all I got from him was two or three times every two weeks. This from a girl who would take it two or three times a day if she could get it and sometimes I did.

So I was talking with Abby, one of the girls who goes with me on our 'girl's night out' and I told her about my worries and asked her if she had any ideas that might help. She laughed and told me that there was only one solution to my problem and that was to stay at home and be good and then she laughed again and said:

"You would have more luck finding a sandy beach in Antarctica than being able to stay home and be good."

"You don't think I could quit?"

"Honey, I know you can't. Your problem is deep-rooted and you need to find out why you do it before you can work at stopping it."

"I do it because it feels great and I love the feeling."

"Oh no honey; it goes a lot deeper than that. Something turned you into a sexaholic and you need to find out what that was before you are able to tackle the problem."

I made an appointment to see an analyst and one of the things she told me she wanted me to do was sit down and write out as much as I could remember about my sexual history. I started it and was about halfway through when Abby came by to visit. I let her read what I'd written to that point. I don't know why I listened to her when she tried to talk me into posting what I'd written on a couple of Net sites, but listen I did and she did talk me into it.

So here it is.

It will be posted in dribs and drabbles. There was an awful lot of sex going on between nine and forty and it will take some time to dig it all out of my memory and write it down. Abby laughed and said knowing me the story might run to three hundred chapters. You know? She might just be right.


I lost my virginity because of a tennis ball. I was in our front yard and tossing the ball to my dog Buttons and the ball rolled under the door of Mr. Jamison's garage. Mr. Jamison kept the door open eight inches or so from the garage floor so his cat could get in and out. The ball rolled into the garage so I went around behind the garage and opened the back door and went inside.

Mr. Jamison was in the garage sitting in a chair and when he heard the door open he looked over, saw me and said:

"Oh shit!"

I think it was because I caught him jacking off to some girl in a swimming suit on the calendar hanging on the wall. Of course I didn't know what 'jacking off' was at the time, but I did know what he had in his hand. I'd seen my older brother's and he had told me that it was his 'pee-pee'.

I walked over to Mr. Jamison and looked at him sitting in his chair with his right hand around his 'pee-pee' and being sweet young and innocent and knowing that if you had your 'pee-pee' out you were supposed to be pointing it at a toilet and there was no toilet in sight I said:

"Hi Mr. Jamison. My tennis ball rolled under your garage door. What are you doing with your 'pee-pee?"

Just like I didn't know what jacking off was I'd also never heard the word pervert before. At my present age I am well aware that most men caught in that situation would have been embarrassed and would have scurried to get their cock out of sight, but Mr. Jamison was not most men – Mr. Jamison was a pervert.

He smiled at me and said, "I'm making my pee-pee feel good by rubbing it. Don't you ever make your pee-pee feel good?"

Rub my pee-pee? Why would I do that? I shook my head no and he said: "Come here and I'll show you."

I'm a little kid and he's a grown man so I can trust him, right? I walked over to him and he lifted me up and sat me down on his work bench. He pushed my skirt up and took my underpants off of me. He spread my legs apart and then said:

"Tell me if this feels good."

He started licking my pussy and hell yes it felt good. He worked on me for about five minutes and the he said:

"And now you do the same to mine."

He lifted me off the work bench and sat me down on the chair and stuck his pee-pee in my face. He wanted me to do to him what he did to me so I stuck out my tongue and started licking his pee-pee. He let me go on for a couple of minutes and then he told me to take it in my mouth. I did and he talked me through my first blow job. He grabbed my head and said:

"My pee-pee likes the way you made it feel and it is going to give you a gift in your mouth. Don't be scared now. Just swallow it like a good girl, okay?"

And then he busted his nut and I swallowed the juice that shot into my mouth. It wasn't bad. I've had a lot worse over the years. He sat me back down on the work bench and went back to sucking and licking on me and that time he also rubbed me with a finger. It hurt just a bit when he started to work a finger in me, but then it started feeling good.

After about ten minutes he said that we needed to get more comfortable and he picked me up and carried me into his house and up to his bedroom. He told me my pee-pee was going to give him a gift if he kept making it feel good and then he told me it might get messy so he undressed me so my dress wouldn't get dirty.

To shorten this a little bit he fingered me, licked me and then he fucked me. It hurt a little, but it wasn't near as bad as it could have been. Mr. Jamison didn't have much in the way of a dick. Looking back on things I'm guessing that's why his wife left him and he was living alone. His cock was only about four inches long and not much bigger around than the finger he worked into me before he fucked me. It hurt at first, but then he licked my pussy to make it feel better then he fucked me again and then licked me some more.

By the time my mother hollered for me to come home for dinner I was liking what Mr. Jamison was doing to me a lot. He told me that what we had been doing had to be kept a secret because it was against the rules for him to be showing me 'grown up' stuff before I was older and he told me that as long as we kept it a secret we could do it a lot more.

I did keep it a secret and we did do it some more – a lot more- over the next four years. And before it ended Mr. Jamison had taken all three of my cherries, oral, vaginal and anal, and he also was responsible for my first threesome, foursome and gangbang but they didn't happen until I was twelve and thirteen.


I promised Mr. Jamison that I would keep what we did a secret and I did, but I didn't promise him that I wouldn't take what I'd learned from him and use it on others. Three months after Mr. Jamison started fucking me I had my second lover.

Chris was a neighbor who lived three doors down from us and he was a fourteen year old boy that I had a crush on. I was always following him around and being a nuisance and he kept telling me to go away and leave him alone. He was chasing thirteen year old Mellissa Hargraves just like I was after him and like me he wasn't getting anywhere.

One day he was in his garage working on his bike and I was hanging around trying to get him to notice me and suddenly realize that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. Chris told me to go home and leave him alone and I asked him why he was always being mean to me. Chris told me that I was an annoying little brat and he didn't want me around. He told me that I was too young to hang around with him and then I told him I might be young, but I could still suck his cock (Mr. Jamison had taught me all the words by then) and that was something that he couldn't get Mellissa to do.

He looked at me for several seconds and then he got up, walked over and closed the garage door. He turned to face me and told me to prove it. I went to my knees in front of him and sucked him off. It didn't take me long – maybe two minutes – and when he came I swallowed just like Mr. Jamison had taught me.

Chris told me to keep on sucking him until he was hard again and then he told me that as soon as he was hard again he was going to fuck me. That scared me a little. Mr. Jamison had been fucking me for three months and I liked it, but Chris had a much larger cock than Mr. Jamison – both longer and fatter – and I was afraid it would hurt me. But I had been chasing Chris and even as young as I was I knew that I had him as long as I could keep getting him off. I got him hard and he did fuck me and it did hurt at first, but it got better.

For the next two weeks I went into Chris's garage, gave him blow jobs and let him fuck me. I also saw Mr. Jamison a couple of times a week. I was one well fucked nine year old.

My affair, if you want to call it that, ended one Tuesday afternoon. I stopped to see Chris on my way home from school. His parents were at work so he took me into the house and up to his bedroom. I sucked his cock and then when he fucking me he looked toward the closet and I heard him say:

"Do you believe me now?"

I turned my head and saw Kenny Wilson come out of the closet. He was taking off his clothes as he said:

"Oh yeah and now I want some."

I was scared and I jumped off the bed and reached for my dress, but Chris grabbed me and pushed me back on the bed and then held me down until Kenny was on top of me. Kenny did me, Chris did me again and Kenny was doing me a second time when we heard the front door slam close and a voice holler out:

"Chris? Are you home?"

His mother had come home early. Chris kept her busy while Kenny and I snuck out of the house. Even as young as I was I knew when I had been taken advantage of and I never went back to see Chris again.


Between Chris and Kenny the word got out that I sucked cock and fucked and suddenly I was a very popular young lady. I had boys from thirteen to twenty wanting to be my new boyfriend. I was still too young to realize that all they wanted was my mouth, pussy and ass. All I knew is that I was popular and I liked it. However I was old enough to know that my parents would not be happy with me having older boyfriends so I had to hide it from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.