Haitian Revival - Cover

Haitian Revival

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 3

Though her mouth was constrained by her gag Jennifer was still able to emit an impressive shriek as the big black slumped down on top of her, his dead fingers pulling her knickers away just enough for the sensation of cool night air to caress her pussy.

His head flumped down onto her shoulder, dead drool sickening her. Though she closed her eyes and looked away the feeling of blood – warm and sticky – permeated her torn nightdress and touched her bare skin.

"Stop the car!" yelled a voice.

Jennifer looked up to see it was the evil-looking man who'd stabbed her would-be rapist.

The van skidded to a halt, shifting the corpse on top of her so that the head touched hers. Jennifer was fighting to stop her vomiting.

The killer flung open the back doors and together with the third man they hauled the body off the bound white woman and dumped him in the road.

"A corpse in Haiti ain't gonna attract much notice!" chucked the murderer as he climbed back in and thumped the side of the vehicle to get it moving.

"You killed him!" yelled Debbie, "You filthy monster!"

She tried to rise but Renard swiftly moved over to her and pushed her down.

"Dat's right, bitch!" he snarled into her face, "I'm a goddamn mean killing machine!"

He grinned as he saw how frightened Debbie suddenly looked.

"An' soon enough," he continued putting his bloody enough, "You gonna experience that at even closer quarters!"

He made to rise up, then paused and clamped his mouth onto the blondes' exposed breast. She gasped in shock, then pain as Renard got down to chewing. Terrified of how this knife-wielding beast might react Debbie bit her lip and endured his assault.

In the dim light of the van's interior Jennifer could make out the tears that were forming in her eyes.


After an interminable drive along many bumpy lanes the van came to a halt. Renard jumped out and soon returned. Jennifer was suddenly startled by a flashlight been shorn right into her face.

"Wowzers! Hot babe!" said a male voice.

"You got her!" said another.

"Look at the tits!" added a third as the light ran down her near-naked body.

"Who dat?" came a voice as the light was switched to Debbie, "You go two babes!?!"

"Yeah," growled the deep voice of Renard, "The other one is a little treat I gots for ya. A plaything."

With the light off her face Jennifer could now make out that there were at least five men out there. Out there, now in here as the grinning mob swarmed inside, their big Negro hands reaching out to claim white flesh.

Jennifer and Debbie were both grabbed and, despite their indignant protests, hauled outside. Made to stand Jennifer could discern that they were outside a large warehouse.

"Get 'em inside!" yelled a voice, "We don't anyone to see now that we've got her!"

With a black holding on firmly to each arm both the white woman were dragged inside.

The interior of the warehouse was lit by electric lighting. It was full of boxes. Jennifer blinked and saw that all the boxes were aid supplies, clearly untouched.

Getting used to the light Jennifer was now also aware of just how many men were with her. At least a dozen black men had stopped whatever it was they were engaged in and were gawping at the curvy beauties on display. She could feel herself blushing and stared at the floor to avoid the lustful looks. Lustful snickering filled her ears.

"Move it!" barked Renard.

The women were frog-marched thru another door and into a smaller room.

"Put that bitch into the box!"

Jennifer was forced towards a big wooden crate. One of men rushed past and opened it up.

"Nnnnnhhhh! Nnnnnhh!" she remonstrated as she was bodily picked up and deposited inside.

As soon as she was inside it seemed to grow dark again. Jennifer squirmed around to see that the lid was been replaced. She was trapped!

"OK boys!" Jennifer heard Renard say, "That bitch is outta bounds. But blondie is here to accommodate us all"

Stuck her wooden cage Jennifer was able to see some of outside thru a crack. She could see the naked Debbie as she was hustled towards a big table. One of the men shoved all the paperwork off the table onto the floor.

"Oh no!" wailed Debbie, "What you gonna do? Oh no!"

Now she started to struggle but with her hands tied her resistance was useless. The men started to laugh.

"Wait! Please!" she persisted, "Don't do me, do Jennifer! She's a fucking film star! How can you not wanna nail her? Jeez! Did you see the size of her tits?"

Debbie was thrown onto the table and twisted round so she was on her back. As she looked up she saw Renard at her feet, slowly taking off his pants.

"I thought you liked black cock?" he smirked.

Jennifer's view of Debbie was now obscured by the swell of Negroes crowding around the prostrate blonde.

SLAP!

Jennifer hadn't seen Renard strike Debbie but the sound and the cry of anguish afterwards told her what had happened.

"I-I'm s-sorry I h-hit you..." she whimpered, "Please don't kill me! I like black boys!"

"Izzat so?"

"Y-yes! At college I fucked loads of niggers. I mean blacks. I love black cock!"

"Spread 'em, bitch!"

Jennifer could make out Debbie's bare right foot as she slowly moved it as ordered. Then the ankle was seized by a powerful hand and roughly pushed further apart.

"Now, bitch I'm gonna pump you full!"

"Ahhhh!" was the sudden gasp from Debbie, accompanied by murmurings of approval from the watching men

Appalled Jennifer tore her eyes away from the dreadful sight and collapsed to the floor of the box.

The sounds of the scene, however, could not be avoided...

"oh ... oh ... oh ... oh... , " Debbie panted as Renard brutally fucked her.

"Go Renard!" yelled the men, "Nail that bitch!"

Soon it was obvious that things were reaching a climax.

"uh ... uh ... unnhhhhhggghhh!" Debbie cried out as Renard claimed her.

Applause rang round, amid congratulatory comments flowing about.

"Lick it up, you slut!" spat the laughing voice of Renard.

Soon followed by;

"Ok boys! Help yo'self!"

Compelled to look once more Jennifer could see several of the men rapidly removing their clothes and swarming over the poor woman on the table. Debbie herself gave a sob of pure despair as the mob grabbed her, positioned her and screwed her.

In her box Jennifer was horrified. She once again sunk to the bottom of the box and forlornly tried to block out the sounds of gang rape.

"Untie her hands!" someone shouted, "I wanna fuck her ass!"

"C'mon bitch! Suck it!"

"She's getting a taste for it! Two holes at once!"

"Lets try for three!"

On it went. The crude sounds of forced sex filling Jennifer's mind. She could no longer hear anything of Debbie. Could she be dead?

No.

They're still raping her.

'And what of me?' was the uncomfortable thought that entered Jennifer's mind.

She and Debbie were in the hands of a gang of brutal rapists. Debbie was already suffering their lustful attention. Soon they would surely turn on her. She'd be dragged out, her flimsy garments ripped off, their hands all over her naked body, their...

Why not already? Were they pacing themselves? Raping one woman at a time? Or was she been kept for a reason? Was she been kept for an even worse fate?

Desperately Jennifer tried to break her bonds but it was hopeless. She was there until the men chose to deal with her. Until they'd finished with Debbie...


The suddenness of light stunned Jennifer. Somehow she'd dozed off despite the sounds of a woman getting repeatedly raped mere feet away.

From out of somewhere hands reached down and hauled her up and out. She was roughly pushed down onto her knees.

"Well, well... ," said a voice she recognised from somewhere, "Big tits is truly here. Remove the gag!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.