Bethany's Mix Up - Cover

Bethany's Mix Up

Copyright© 2010 by Jitch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bethany accidentally gives her little brother the wrong medicine before bath time. When he starts making confessions in the tub, she decides to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Bethany had just turned 18 two weeks before she got the news that her parents had both been killed in a car accident. Her fifteen year old brother Jared was devastated. He sunk slowly into a state of depression. Bethany was so worried about Jared, she spent a healthy portion of the inheritance on bi-weekly counseling sessions. The inheritance, including the house, was left to both the children. Bethany being the only one of the two legally able to receive any of it, the house went to her while half of the large mass of money was split equally, half going into a trust fund for Jared.

Jared was quickly put on medications for his depression. Jared's counselor suggested that they do fun things that they used to do when their parents were alive so that Jared would eventually realize that he can still enjoy things even if his parents weren't there anymore. Bethany knew that when he was young, his favorite activity was to share a bath with his big sister. She didn't see the harm in this, and decided it was a good start.

That night, Bethany made dinner and brought it to Jared's room along with his pills. She knocked on the door.

"It's open," she heard him say. She opened the door and paused a moment to look at him. He was laying on his bed with his fingers interlaced behind his head. He had always been a big guy. The way his arms were positioned, Bethany could see every muscle. She'd seen him naked many times and knew his whole body was like this. He was nothing but muscle. The only detail that made it clear he wasn't quite a man yet was his lack of body hair. It was very sparse where he had it, and really that was only his crotch and his armpits. His piercing gray eyes stared at her. His smooth, dirty blond hair rested over one eye. Bethany felt the same rush she had always felt when she looked at Jared. She wasn't sure what it was, but for some reason every time it happened, her body began to tingle. Her nipples would harden and her nether regions would become moist. This time was no different. Just like every other time, she ignored it.

"Hey Jerry, are you hungry? I've got your dinner."

Jared responded to the ceiling, "Not really." She walked over, sat down on the edge of his bed and placed the tray beside her. She reached over and put her finger on his chin. Slowly she turned his head so he was looking at her.

"Jerry, if you eat your dinner, you can take a bath with me like when we were little." Jared's face lit up with adolescent joy.

He asked, "Are you serious? You're not making fun of me are you?"

"Of course not! If you want, I'll even go out and get the shampoo mom used to use to make bubbles right now." With that Jared snatched up his tray and devoured every crumb of his food, contemplating what was to come that night. Bethany left him to his thoughts and went to the store.

She returned from the store with the shampoo to a silent house. She remembered how it used to be so busy and full of energy with her parents there.

"Maybe I need this bath, too." she said to no one in particular. She thought back on all the baths they had taken together. She felt her face heat up when she remembered one time in particular. Their parents had left them to play for a bit before washing them. She had taken his little penis in her mouth like she saw her mommy do sometimes.

Like all children do at some point, they examined each others' bodies. After that day, they both rushed to the bathroom when it was time for their bath. At age 11, she had had her first orgasm right there in that same tub. Bethany had been very upset when her parents told her that she was a young lady and she had to start acting as such. Most children forget these things, but she held on to them and sometimes even masturbated to the memories.

"This is only for him. This is different," she said to herself. She shook off her thoughts and went upstairs and let the water run. As the tub filled, she poured the shampoo under the running water watching the bubbles form and change colors as they moved. After the tub was filled, she stood up and turned to the sink to brush her teeth.

She took a look at herself in the mirror. A girl stared back that she was not satisfied with. Her long dirty blond hair was starting to curl up with the steam from the bath water. Her deep hazel eyes seemed to look almost excited. She stood back to take a look at her body. She knew it was wrong, but when she looked at herself, all she could think about was what Jared would think. Her breasts were more than a handful, but not freakishly huge with puffy pink nipples. They were as perky as ever. Her skinny frame went well with her hips, which flared out, accentuating her butt and waist.

She had always had trouble with boys. She was never interested in any of them, but they just kept asking. Rumors went around her high school saying that she was a lesbian, but that didn't stop the guys from trying to get with her. In fact, that made it worse. She knew she had the ideal body type for an athlete. She had the type of body one might see in a woman's fitness magazine. With a sigh of uncertainty, she headed for Jared's room.

"Jared, the bath is ready," she said in a voice that sounded all too much like her mother's. No answer came from the inside of the room. "Oh no, I went through all of this trouble, you'd better wake your skinny ass up and get out here or I'm coming in."

She opened the door to find Jared fast asleep with his penis hanging out of his shorts and his hand at the side of his leg. It didn't take a detective to figure out what he had been doing. Taking a moment to soak this image in, she realized that she was getting wet staring at her baby brother's cock. It has to be at least 6 inches! And it's not even hard!

Out of nowhere, she heard someone gasp, "It's beautiful!" It took her a moment to realize she was the one who said it. She put herself in check and went to wake him up. She began to strip him down when he awoke with a surprised, sleepy look on his face. Bethany felt something push against her and she had a pretty good idea what it was. Being the responsible big sister she was, she didn't even look at it(even though her body was begging her to) as she softly said, "It's time for the bath little brother. Come on and get your clothes off."

With much difficulty, he managed to undress. Bethany thought he was just still tired.

"The water will wake you up. Let's go." So, with Bethany's assistance, she got him into the water as he sat there with a groggy look on his face. It was then that she realized there was something wrong. He was too out of it. She had a horrifying thought and bolted downstairs. She checked the cabinet where Jared's medicine was kept and made a heart-stopping discovery. The two bottles she had put in the corner of the shelf were not both Jared's. She had mixed up the pills. Along with one of his depression pills, she had given him one of her mother's old pills.

She immediately called the hospital. She explained her mistake and gave the names and doses of the medications. The specialist on the other end of the phone giggled a bit.

"I wouldn't say it's a harmless combination, but he'll be just fine. Basically he's just sedated right now. It'll wear off by morning. Just wait it out." She'd never been as relieved as she was at that moment. She went back upstairs to find Jared looking quite drugged, and a little impatient.

"I'm sorry Jerry, I got an important phone call but now we can start." Bethany felt the water and realized it was lukewarm. She opened the drain and turned on the water. When the temperature was to her satisfaction, she replugged the drain and turned off the water. She stripped down and slid in the tub. It was then that she realized her failure to plan. They had both grown quite a bit since the last time they bathed together. They sat face to face with their legs intertwined. This brought a predictable reaction from Jared. She used all of her willpower and again ignored it. So she struck up a very slow conversation. Mostly one sided, of course. But Jared seemed happier than she'd seen him in ages. He was smiling and seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself. Slowly but surely, she noticed her willpower was slipping and a curious heat that wasn't from the water was spreading through her lower body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.