Unexpected Pleasures
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

BPOV

I couldn't hide the smile on my face as Edward dropped me at my Econ class. Nor did I want to. Once he got over his nervous issue, he was actually quite charming. I was throrughly excited to know we were partners on our senior project. Which meant alot of alone time with Mr Masen.

I let out an internal squeal as I turned around and headed to my seat.

"You look mighty happy, Miss Bella!" Alice chirped in my ear.

"Today is a good day, my friend. A good day." I said feeling the blush rise on my cheeks.

"So ... You and my cousin, eh?" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Alice, it's not like we're dating. We're partners on the senior project, and he was sweet to me today and walked me to class. It's not like we're going steady or anything." I had to admit, the concept of being Edward's girlfriend was definately one I would be picturing in my day dreams, even if it wasn't something that would happen in reality.

"Yeah but, you like him don't you? Like, like him like him."

"Yes, Alice. I like him like him. He's just been so sweet once he got over his nervous issue. And he definately is easy on the eyes. He's way out of my league though, not to mention it wouldn't be right of me to break things off with Derrick after 6 months for a guy I just met that I have a crush on."

"Derrick? Who is Derrick?"

"He's my boyfriend. Here, I have a picture of him." I brought out the photo that Derrick's friend Shane took of us towards the beginning of our relationship.

"Oh, uh. He looks ok, but, I don't know. Please don't take this wrong, but he looks like a creep. And the way he's looking at you in this picture ... I don't know how else to say this ... He doesn't really look into you. He looks like he's playing you." I wanted to feel angry at her for her assumptions about Derrick, but oddly enough, I wasn't. I had gotten the feeling too from time to time, but never had proof of why I felt that way. Not to mention, I heard these sorts of comments from Celeste all the time. She had even gone as far as telling me she thought she saw him with another girl once, but she wasn't certain it was him.

"I know what it looks like. Well, in this picture we had only just started seeing one another. He's really sweet, but you're right. Sometimes there's just something off about him. Still, I'm not the type to start something up before I've ended something else, and I prefer delivering bad news face to face. I like Derrick alot, but I've only just met Edward. I'm just not ready to make any rash decisions. I am willing, however, to be Edward's friend. Considering that we have the Senior Project to work on together, I hope I can at least be that, or this project will get really uncomfortable."

"Ok, Bella. I just thought you should know that I'm almost certain you'll wind up together. You're like two pieces of a whole. You just fit so well together." Just like the day before, she stared blankly in the distance, as though she was trying to see something far away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.