Unexpected Pleasures - Cover

Unexpected Pleasures

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

EPOV

I didn't feel completely awake, regardless of the fact that I was just pulling into my usual parking spot at the school. I threw my car in park, laying my head back against my headrest and closing my eyes.

"Oi! Prick!" came Emmett's usual boisterous greeting as he slapped the frame of my C70 in attempt to get my attention.

"And here we find the mating call of the American Northwest Asshole. Slap my car again, you ass, and I will remove the offending limb and feed it to your rectum."

"Promises, promises, Eddie Boy. And those were not slaps. They were love taps."

"Next thing you know, you're gonna find him humping the tailpipe, he 'loves' on your car so damn much. Hey dude." my bestfriend, and coincidentally Alice's boyfriend, Jasper Whitlock strolled up, with my pixie relation tucked neatly under his arm.

I got out of t he car, stretching backwards over the roof of my car, trying to pop my back. Suddenly, I felt someone's eyes on me. Looking around, my eyes finally landed on a short brunette standing by an old Chevy pickup about four or five cars down from me.

Dear God, she was gorgeous. Her hair fell in soft brown curls down to her mid back, perfectly setting of her ivory complexion. She was petite, her slim body filled out into curves in all the right places, and I found myself needing to be reminded to take a breath. I wasn't close enough to notice her eye color, but they appeared some dark shade. And her lips! Oh God, her lips. Even from as far away as I was they looked plump and the natural pink of a girl who's never worn lipstick. My eyes wandered down to her body. She wore a purple shirt that clung to her curves like it was made for only her. The sillouette of her breast in the shirt told me that her breasts were neither melons nor were they eggs nailed to a wall. They looked, albeit I was a good distance away so I couldn't get a close view, like they were the perfect handful. Beneath them was her slender waist that flared slightly at her hipline, which was hugged by the jeans she wore. I have never wanted to be a pair of jeans more in my life!

My eyes traveled back up her luscious body, to look her in her dark eyes, and saw that she was staring back at me. As she noticed me looking, a delicious blush made it's way lazily across her ivory skin, setting it off like peaches and cream. She glanced downward and bit down on her full bottom lip, making me groan internally. I felt my pants begin to tighten as she glanced back at me once through her eyelashes before turning around and walking towards the front office, giving me the wonderful view of her heart shaped ass. She exuded innocence and purity, but in a total sex goddess sort of way. It was funny. I had never been within 5 feet of the girl, and I knew instantly that I was hooked.

BPOV

I had pulled into the parking lot at my new school and sat there like a bump on a log for over 10 minutes. I felt overwhelmed with the prospect of meeting so many new people.

See, I have always been shy. Painfully shy. The only real friend I ever had was Celeste, and it had taken Darren over a month to make it past my barriers to ask me on a date, so the whole idea of going to a new school was daunting. On top of that, apparently the school was a uniformed school.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.