Unexpected Pleasures - Cover

Unexpected Pleasures

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

BPOV

"Honestly, Celeste. It's not like we'll never see eachother again." I said to my over wrought bestfriend as we talked about my impending move. "And, it's not like I'm moving somewhere where there are no phones or post offices. I'll visit you whenever I come home to visit Mom, and you can always come out to see me." Celeste was my bestfriend since the day I met her in Kindergarden. Her hair was longer then, but it was still that beautiful spun gold that hung in ringlets in a bob around her head, making her look almost like an angel. Her face was round and rosy, with large round blue green eyes, and pink heartshaped lips. She truely looked cherubic.

"I know, I know. It's just, we haven't been apart for more than a week since we were five! And now I don't even know for sure the next time I'll see you. You'll have to call me, like, everyday so I don't wind up having Bella withdrawls." Celeste said as she helped me fold another shirt and pack it away into my carry-on.

"Of course, Celeste. And don't you forget how to work a phone either! If you do become forgetful, I'll just have to call Derrick and have him hunt you out and make you call."

"Where is that boy anyway?" Celeste muttered under her breath about my boyfriend of the past six months. "His girlfriend is leaving for only God knows how long, and he doesn't even care enough to see her off?"

"Celeste, leave him be. We talked about it lastnight. He isn't coming today because it will hurt to watch my plane take off. We said our goodbyes yesterday."

"You mean more like lastnight." she said solemnly, crossing her arms across her chest and glaring at me.

"Well, yeah. If you must be exact."

"Tell me something Bella, did he try to pressure you again?"

"Celeste, He's a sixteen year old boy who doesn't know when the next time he'll see his girlfriend of six months. Of course he did. It's only natural. I'd be more concerned if he didn't."

"Please tell me you didn't cave."

"CELESTE ROCHELLE MAGNUS! I would think after 11 years you would know me well enough not to ask a question like that! I am not ready for that kind of committment!"

"No, but you're quite prepared to forgive him when he acts like an inexcusable cad."

"Seriously, Celeste. Did you just say 'cad'? Who even says that anymore?!" I said, laughing to myself

"Well, apparently I do. I would use a more forceful word, but you know how the good Lord feels about such language." I had to smile, even if she was annoying me with her stubborn distain of Derrick. So what if he was trying to pressure me to round the bases, so to speak, before I was ready to be up to bat? He was an average teenage boy, subject to raging teenage hormones and an unrelenting sex drive. Although, his looks were far from average. He was a gorgeous specimen of a adolescent manhood. He stood about ten inches taller than my five foot frame, with pitch black hair that hung into his soft grey eyes. He was slim and well muscled, a baseball player's physique. He was easily one of the most gorgeous boys in school, and for some unfathomable reason, he wanted me. It's true that he did pressure me quite a bit to become his lover as well as his girlfriend, and we had very little in common, but then, isn't that the norm for most couples?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.