Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 16: Ashore

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Ashore - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The Captain was awake when I entered her room. She was busy reading the reports that had been left under her door by the night crew and my first thought was that I was late, but she didn't say anything and I was awoken by the night crew at dawn.

I had with me a breakfast tray for us and she nodded at my arrival.

'Morning, John', she called out and passed me the reports. I took them and skim read them. We were to hit Hamilton within eight hours and there had been no ill discipline during the night except for Holly getting drunk and falling asleep. She had been soundly whipped for the transgression.

'What do you think of Holly?', the Captain asked me as I bit into my toast.

'Holly?', I replied and thought. 'Nice enough girl, too immature at times but good when she gets down to it'.

'Hmmmmm', the Captain pondered. 'Trouble is ... is she right for this vessel. I have to submit a report of our trip. Most of it is written already, but the bit about Lisa and Holly is causing me problems.'

'Well ... she is enthusiastic. And ... er ... good when she applies herself'

'Yes, I know. But is she OK at 16? Is young. And I didn't like her attitude at the start of our voyage.'

'It is young. It would be better if she could gain more experience on the ship without all the responsibility', I told her and the Captain looked straight at me.

'Excellent.', she cried. 'A Junior Seawoman position on each team. A finishing position for pirates who narrowly failed their final tests to get them up to grade'

'Wouldn't a Junior Seawoman be a Seagirl?', I asked a little flippantly and the Captain smirked and then continued.

'We could have three of them. Holly would be ideal for one of them. And the Lieutenants on each team would be responsible for training them. At one stroke we bridge our manpower shortage, the training issue and work out what to do with Holly. I shall write my proposal for the Admiralty immediately'

'Yes Captain'.

'John ... I want to left in peace this morning. Relay this to the Commander Anne and then piss off'

I nodded and left the room with the dirty plates from breakfast. The entire crew were excited about making land shortly and the deck was a hive of activity. Commander Anne was happy to not have the Captain around and I was soon running errands for her and not the Captain.

'Land Ahoy', yelled Georgina from the Crows Nest and there was a rush to the front of the boat. No-one would be able to see it immediately, but before too long, it soon appeared. I ran to get the Captain who was set to come anyway and together the entire crew navigated the boat towards the jugged coastline.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.