Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 14: Captain's treat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Captain's treat - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The Captain was awake when I returned naked from the shower with my clothes under my arm. Amanda was still in my quarters and I still had to go in for clean clothes. I had forgotten to do that prior to my shower and didn't want to get changed in front of Amanda who was beginning to stir.

The Captain leered at me while I did get change and made a number of rude comments before dispatching me downwards to get her breakfast. I returned with a tray of toast with jam and two steaming mugs of tea. The Captain had returned from going to the toilet and was busy reading the reports from the night crew.

'I should get you to read this as well', she told me and passed them to me. 'If you are going to be properly useful you should know how to read these'.

The reports from Commander Paula and Angela showed that the ship had made excellent progress through the night. The strong winds and perfect tide had meant that we were just 36 hours away from Hamilton. Commander Paula noted that the duty crew managed to sleep for most of the night but she had to discipline Kelly for insubordination.

The Captain got me to record this punishment in her Punishment Log, and tidy her quarters while she showered. I got to the showers just in time to help shave her before she got dressed and she began her inspections.

The Captain reminded me of my duty to check the crews pubic hair each day although I did claim the losers at wrestling made it extremely clear that they were properly shaved. The Captain laughed and checked five girls at random who all passed before she toured the ship.

Surprisingly, she found nothing untoward and even complimented the Lieutenants on the excellent state of the vessel before returning to her quarters to write in her logbook.

It was a weird morning. All the crew knew that by tomorrow dinner time they would be safely in Hamilton and there was understandably much excitement about this. I couldn't bring myself to get too excited as I far preferred the open sea to the built up city but I was the only one who didn't have a spring in their step or a smile on their face.

Even Tabatha who got spanked for a minor indiscretion couldn't help but smile and by the time I had sat through a very happy crew at lunchtime I didn't really want to spend much time with anyone. Even Tara.

The Captain sent me on a number of errands, and I had to help her when she had her bandaging changed. The wound had almost healed although it was obvious that there would be a very visible scar there when it had healed. By the time I had returned from my latest errand – to the armoury for the Captain – Tara was talking to the Captain in her quarters.

'Ahh ... John... ', the Captain called as I entered the room. ' ... We will be in Hamilton tomorrow and I really don't need you for a couple of hours. You and Tara go up to the Crows Nest for the afternoon. Spend some time together. Be back in my quarters for dinner time'.

'Some time together?', I asked her incredulously.

'What I mean is, I don't care what you do to each other. Just keep an eye out for ships'

'Come on', Tara took my hand and let me to the door, her smile literally from her ear to ear.

'One thing though. Any item of clothing you discard up there, you don't put on until you get back here', she said smiling at us.

'Thank you, Captain', Tara told her and I parroted the same. We climbed to the top of the Crows Nest in record time. The wind wasn't strong and I had to keep up with Tara.

Georgina was very surprised to see Tara, and even more to see me. Tara sent her down and told her that we would do the shift. She eyed us both knowingly and descended the ladder.

Tara jumped on me the moment her sister had left the basket. Her lips were on mine and our tongues were caressing like horny teenagers. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her body that was pressed to tightly against my own.

I could feel my erection straining at my shorts, and knew that Tara would be able to feel it as well. I felt her hands slide down my body and my shorts fell away with them, my erection straining and then bouncing back. I couldn't resist and slide my hands inside her shorts to caress her firm round ass. Her shorts slid down to her knees, and I could feel her wiggling out of them.

We continued with our passionate kissing, isolated from the world in the basket. The wind rustled around us but we were perfectly sheltered where we were. Tara broke off the kiss and removed her top, throwing it to the end of the basket.

'Suck on them', she told me and slid forward so her firm 34C breasts were invitingly hanging over my lips. I could not resist.

Flicking the top of her erect nipple with my tongue she moved her weight so that it was closer to my lips. Caressing her right breasts with my left hand, I began to suck gently on her left nipple. It was already erect, and Tara began to moan as my fingers and lips stimulated all the nerves at the end of her bosom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.