Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 6: Games

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Games - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Holly seemed to avoid eye contact with me all day, which suited me fine. I think she must have thought that I had arranged her being woken from her bed, stripped, whipped and then abandoned, but I knew nothing about it. The Captain accepted that morning when she asked me again about the scenes we had witnessed the night before, that I was genuinely not involved, and was earning some sort of respect with her crew. She seemed happy at this, but was still not happy with the actions of the Gang of Four from the night before but was troubled about what action to take.

'What would you do?', she asked me over breakfast.

'Ummmmmm ... well. I would ... um ... deem it to be the wrong thing for the right reasons'

'That doesn't answer the question', she replied coldly.

'I would ... perhaps ... um ... speak to them and tell them that it wasn't a great idea to beat Holly but you appreciate their ... um ... motives'

Unmoved by my answer, the Captain ensured that I was not training and sent me a series of spurious errands interspersed with a number of tasks in the Armoury. I had already decided that I was not going to let Tara know that I knew about her band of vigilantes but the Captain was making sure I was not tempted to do so.

From the end of the ship I saw Tara, Georgina, Tabatha and Africa troop into the Captain's Quarters and my heart leapt. Surely they were not getting punished? Fixing the rope in double quick time, I ran across the deck, and half-ignored the shouts of Commander Paula to 'slow down' and burst into my room loudly. I was next door to the Captain and strained my ears against the wall to hear what was being said.

There was certainly some laughter from next door but I also heard the Captain in her stern, serious voice before the door was opened and I heard the room empty.

The Captain was in my quarters inside two seconds and demanded to know why I wasn't working. My T-Shirt was dirty from the work earlier and changing it for a clean one was a plausible enough reason that even though she guessed I was lying and had been trying to listen in on her conversation, she couldn't be sure either way, so she watched me change my shirt and then leave the room.

I was training with Tara again but neither Tara nor I spoke about the meeting a few moments earlier or the night before and so I still had no real idea what was said. I was getting better with the rubber-tipped swords Tara had, and beat her several times, although her offer of stripping was, unfortunately, no longer valid.

The evening was warm and inviting. Tara said she would be in the Crows Nest and I half-contemplated shinning up the rope to join her, but Tabatha challenged me to a fight later, and with the vast majority of the crew surrounding the red mat on the main deck, Tabatha and I discarded our jackets and footwear and faced each other.

The ringmaster started proceedings and we immediately fell against one another and onto the mat.

'YOU WON'T BEAT ME AGAIN', screamed Tabatha as she manoeuvred her way on top of me. I fought against her strong muscular arms that were pinning me to the ground. I waved my legs around and using my thighs managed to unseat her so that she slid off of me. I had barely time to recover when she was trying to get on top of me again but I rolled out of her pounce and scrambled to my feet at the end of the mat to face her again.

This went on for some minutes, and my stamina was beginning to let me down. I could feel my body getting lethargic and slower with every passing second.

Tabatha looked straight into my eyes as she sized me up across the mat again. As she came towards me, I stepped into her challenge and then dodged her, catching her legs as I did.

Unceremoniously, Tabatha was spread out across the mat, and stunned. With no hesitation, I grabbed the back of her undergarments and yanked them down her legs causing her to cry out in pain.

There was a cheer as Tabatha was denied her black thong, which died down as the Captain spoke from the end of the assembled mass. I hadn't seen her earlier but had come to watch the fight along with all three Commanders that flanked her.

'Nice technique Cabin Boy. As a reward, fuck her hard and fill her up'. This statement was met with another cheer from the crowd. Tabatha had sat up, with her black thong still around her ankles.

'And no foreplay! Take her now. She'll be ready', added the Captain.

My cock was inflating rapidly. Here was Tabatha, a gorgeous pirate who I was being allowed to fuck and who looked round to see me with expectation in her eyes.

With no encouragement needed, I pulled down my skimpy shorts and tossed them at the nearest pirate. There was a load of wolf whistles as my erect cock was freed. Tabatha was ready to accept my rod and was now kneeling on all fours.

I knelt down, positioned my cock with her opening and let Tabatha guide it in. She let out a small mew as it slid into the hilt, my thighs pressed up against her buttocks.

It felt that I waited for ages to screw her. Ever since I met her on that first day, I wanted to get inside her knickers.

I rocked back and then thrusted my cock deep inside her. And again. Not a fast rhythm ... just strong, glorious thrusts into her well-lubricated hole that gleefully accepted what was providing her.

She squealed again and again, every time that I rammed my spear into her.

Although I could hear abuse and encouragement being shouted at us from the crowd, I was oblivious to what was being said as I immersed myself into the fantastic tingling that was emanating from my loins. I became suddenly aware of my surroundings as I noticed the Captain kneel down next to me.

'Come on Cabin Boy', she shouted, and slapped my arse hard with her hand as I thrusted into Tabatha. The feeling was sensationally intense ... pleasure reverberating around my body. I immediately rammed my cock deep into her again, and the Captain slapped my arse again.

Tabatha was nearing her orgasm, and was moaning loudly as I speared into her soft opening.

'FUCK THE SLUT HARD', the Captain yelled at me as I smashed my thighs into her rear as hard as I could.

Tabatha screeched in delight, and the Captain turned her attention to Tabatha. Freeing her glorious tits from the top so they began bouncing as I rammed my cock into her.

'Are you going to cum at the filthy dick of my cabin boy?', the Captain asked her.

'FUCK YEAH... ', yelled Tabatha as I pushed deeply into her again.

I could feel my own climax building and clenched my buttocks but Tabatha was already there.

Screaming into the dark, cold night she released her sexual tension and moaned in ecstasy. The clamping on my cock was enough for me, and with one last, glorious thrust into her, I flooded her insides with several spurts of thick cum. Slowing down I rested my sweaty body against her sweaty back.

'You are a disgusting filthy fucker ... loving being taken in front of the entire crew', the Captain told Tabatha her mouth curling at the exhausted girl and standing over her. I withdrew my deflating cock from her and looked up at my Captain. 'Now clean the Cabin Boy. I will not have him dripping cum all over my ship'

There was a roar of laughter as Tabatha gleefully used her tongue to wipe my cum off my cock sending aftershocks as her mouth darted along my sensitive shaft and across the head.

The Captain picked up our clothes and told us to do without for the rest of the evening and retired to her quarters while both Tabatha and I got cleaned up in the showers and then eagerly shared the extra Ginger Rum I was entitled to.

Over the Rum, I asked Tabatha about her chat with the Captain earlier and she shook her head.

'The Captain told us not to tell you', Tabatha told me, her face grinning.

'What?!'

'The Captain told us not to tell you what was said. She knew you would ask one of us'

'Why?'

'Why I can't tell you. You would have to ask her that'

'Hmmm ... you weren't punished were you?', I asked her and she shook her head.

'No. Not really. We got off extremely lightly. But that's all I'll say', she told me firmly and I resigned myself to her silence on the matter.

The Captain was impressed with my victory over Tabatha and complimented me over my victory the following morning during breakfast. I was a tad relieved that she was amused rather than annoyed or upset at Tabatha for being so willing a partner and enjoying her 'punishment' after the game. I didn't always know when to take her seriously and when not to, and often erred on the side of caution.

I didn't dare bring up the matter of the vigilantes and hoped she was mention it, but didn't. I reasoned that the next time I have to fill in an entry in the Punishment Log I could sneak a glimpse at what was written previously but that would involve waiting until someone was punished for an infringement.

That day was spent mostly following the Captain. She did an inspection and found little to complain about, and I did my pubic hair check on several girls, including Holly, and found no problems. The Captain randomly picked three girls over dinner and they were all hairless. I did suggest flippantly to the Captain that if she wanted to be sure none of the girls were sporting any pubic hair, she should declare a day bottomless and demand all the girls do not wear their thong. Then she could do 42 inspections in one day just by walking round. She said she would give it serious thought!

After dinner, there were a number of games going on, and I was sought out by Tara and Georgina who were looking to get a game of strip poker together and wanted me to join in, and more to the point, use my cabin. Both of which were fine by me and we managed to meet Holly on the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.