Little Hottie

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I discovered my sister's thirteen-year old friend, Erin, was a real, little hottie who just loved sex. Then, I got an even bigger surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Being seventeen, I really never paid much attention to my little sister, Anna's, playmates, she's four years younger and we really do live in different worlds. The exception to this is her one friend, Erin, who I'd never known until Anna invited her over for a sleepover one Saturday.

This girl, Erin, was cute, she, like Anna, was thirteen, they were both getting figures, wider hips, breasts, curvier butts and legs. Erin had short, curly blond hair and blue eyes, really cute and perky, full of energy.

This weekend, our parents were away traveling, now that I drive, they often go away leaving me in charge, I don't blame them, they've got lives of their own, too.

Anyway, we had eaten and were all watching a video and the two girls had already changed into their nighties and were talking. Being a guy, I never knew what young girls talked about but, tonight, I sure was learning, sex, nothing but sex was the main topic.

"So Dianne is going with Tommy Morrow now, I heard," my sister said.

"Oh, she's giving him blowjobs and I don't know what else. Maybe even fucking him. I know she takes her top off because she talks about how she gets off when he sucks her boobs," offered Erin.

"I bet Denise is pissed."

"She's already tied up with Davin McCloud. They're doing oral sex every afternoon at her house and her brother caught them."

"Oh, god, how bad."

"Well, she says he's okay with it and won't tell, so they're still doing sixty-nine every day after school."

"Didn't take her long to hook-up with Davin, did it?"

"Well, you know her, girl, she's a hottie and doesn't just sit around on her wet pussy for long, she gets it made happy whenever she wants, she's hardly shy, you know."

I was watching the video and listening to these two talking about sex and their friends in ways that even my friends didn't quite use.

"Oh, look, this is getting hot," my sister told her friend, pointing to the television.

"Not as hot as your brother is getting, look," said Erin pointing at my shorts which were displaying the inevitable reaction to a sexy scene and two girls talking nonstop about sex.

"I don't need the movie when I've got Luke here," and little Erin got up and came over and sat in my lap, rubbing her butt around as she settled in.

"Mmm, that's better," and she reached down and took my hands and brought them around her and laid back on me as the video played on.

If I was hard before, I was sure harder now and I knew she could feel it, it just had to be obvious.

"Mmm, what's this under me, I wonder?" and she began gyrating her hips around on my boner.

"Did you find something good, Erin?" my sister asked.

"I think so, it sure feels nice. Does this feel good, Luke?" she asked as she started circling her butt in my lap again.

"Yeah, really nice."

"Is this better," she asked as she took my hands and led them up under her nighty on to her breasts.

All I could say was, "Yeah."

Her breasts were soft but firm and her nipples were really hard.

"Pinch my nipples, Luke, I like that," she asked as she ground around on my lap.

My sister is watching this, smiling, not seeming to be upset in the least, actually rather enjoying watching her brother being seduced by her little friend.

"This is really making my pussy wet. I can really feel your dick, Luke, I've got you really hard. Can you think of any place you'd like to put that nice hard dick?"

This girl was incredible, she just said whatever she wanted and it was looking like she wanted my cock. Well, look, I'm not one to turn that down, I'm one of the last virgins in my group of friends and maybe tonight that'll change.

"Why don't you show me what your bedroom looks like, okay?" she asked as she turned her head back toward me.

"Go for it, Luke," grinned my sister. "I'll see you two in the morning. Have fun."

Erin hopped up, grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, don't be shy, I promise I won't bite you. But I will use my mouth on you, come on. Where's your room?" and she pulled me down the hall and I took her into my room and she closed the door, reached across, pulled off her nighty and pulled down her panties, then hopped on my bed, lay back and spread her legs.

"Hurry up, Luke, I want to see that hard dick I've been sitting on. It's made me so wet, come on, get naked."

I was quickly out of my clothes as she commented, "Oh, nice cock, bring it here so I can kiss it."

I got up on my bed to lay down next to her and she was right up alongside me bending over, her mouth sliding over my cock as she began sucking me quite wonderfully. Her butt was up near my shoulder, her little pussy peeking out from between her thighs, and yes, she was right, it was wet.

This was not the first time I've been sucked but it hasn't happened to me very often and, now, well, this little girl was a master at it. Every pull was heavenly.

"Oh, that feels so good, Erin, so good," I said as I reached to run my finger along the furrow between her legs. She winced and I rubbed up and down hearing her moan as she sucked.

Then, she rose up, turned to me and said, "Time to fuck me, Luke, you don't need any condoms, I'm on the pill. I told my mom that if she was smart, she'd take me to the doctor and get me on it and she figured I knew what I was talking about. So, I'm set, let's fuck."

She took over, swung up over me, squatted, reached under to grip my dick, then lowered herself so she was just touching and began rubbing my cock back and forth on her slit as she lowered down, forcing her pussy open and sitting down right onto my pubic bone. I think she'd done this before.

Then she began scissoring straight up and down on my hard cock now coated with her juices, it was fantastic, absolutely the best thing I'd ever felt, ever, ever.

"Oh, I like your cock, Luke, big, nice and big. Am I doing it okay?"

"You're just fantastic, this feels so good. I never knew it would feel all this good."

"Is this your first time? Are you a virgin?"

"Yeah, aren't you?" and she started laughing which was weird because when she did her pussy tightened around my dick.

"Not quite, you're my sixth guy. I'm kind of a horny girl. I started when I was eleven. The guy was fifteen. I hope you don't mind, maybe you wanted someone pure and perfect."

"No, I didn't mean that, no, I think you'e awesome."

"Mmm, good, I think you are too. I really started with sex even younger, just not fucking. I sucked a boy when I was seven. Omigod I loved it. I had him lick me and went crazy. Well, that started it all. And now, your nice dick is my latest, oh, and it's so nice."

"You're sure making my dick feel awful good and your boobs are really pretty."

"I'll have you suck on them to help them grow. I heard that but really don't believe it works. Who cares, though, it feels so good, I love boys to suck them."

"I guess my sister expects you to stay with me in here tonight, is that okay with you?"

"Only if you promise to sleep naked with me, Luke. I want that nice cock of yours close by so if I get horny, and I usually do, I can figure out something to do with it to make me happy. Sound good?" and she looked back at me with a big smile.

"Oh, everything about you, Erin, is good," I answered as she took long, slow strokes up and down over me.

"You're very sweet, Luke, in addition to being a great fuck. I love doing it this way, is it good for you?"

"It's incredible. When you go up, it's just the best. You're gonna make me cum doing that for sure."

"Well, if this is your first time, then I want it to be just the best. I remember my first time and always will. I hope you remember your sister's friend, Erin, fucking you for the first time."

"How could I forget this, you are such a hot girl, I had no idea."

"Well, when I want something I usually get it, I see to that. When I came in tonight and met you, I told Anna that I wanted to fuck you and did she mind? You have a nice sister, she didn't mind at all. She didn't know if you were a virgin or not, though. Well, now you aren't. Happy?"

"Mmm, so happy. So my sister didn't mind, huh?"

"She told me to do it, she wanted her brother to be happy and she figured this would make you pretty happy."

"Oh, she's so right," and right about then, I started cumming into Erin's wonderful, tight little pussy.

She bent over me, kissing me over and over still rocking up and down on me.

"It was good, huh? Your first time?"

"Oh, it was fantastic. The best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Want me to keep fucking you? You still feel hard."

"Oh, yeah, it just feels great," I groaned as Erin fucked me on and on while I rubbed her pretty breasts.

She just went on and on, greedily fucking my cock until it yielded up another gift of cum for her pussy. Then, she speeded up her fucking, just jumping up and down over me until she had a huge orgasm. I was hoping my sister was asleep, otherwise she must have heard her little girlfriend's joyous squeals.

She dropped over me, my dick still inside her, and covered me with wet kisses, this girl was incredible, just as hot as could be.

We made out for a while, feeling each other all over, then slowly, happily drifted asleep.

I woke up a few times, instantly becoming aware of where I was and who I was with, then, happily falling back asleep again.


Chapter 2

Then, in the morning, I felt her hand on my cock, rubbing it, as I opened my eyes. She was staring at me, just inches away from my face, smiling.

"Feel nice, Luke? Nice way to wake up in the morning? Me loving your dick?"

"Mmm, sure is," as I put my hand on her boob and slid my thumb back and forth across her nipple.

She flicked the sheet off us, pushed me onto my back and swung up over me, gripped my dick and pushed herself down, sliding me deep into her.

"Mmm, that's what I want. Mmm, to fuck you real nice. You love this, don't you? Wanna be my boyfriend? It's summer and I'll come over every day, your parents both work, right?"

"Yeah, they're gone by eight. But I usually sleep a little later than that."

"How about Anna, when does she get up?"

"Oh, she always get up before our parents leave. She likes talking with them in the morning."

"I could come over and be here right after they leave. Anna can let me in and I'll come up her to your room and get in bed with you, okay? Naked, of course, I love being naked with you," and she bent down and kissed me and she glided up and down over me, looking so cute and sexy.

"That would be great. You really mean it, every day?"

"Are you my boyfriend now?"

"Oh, am I, that sounds so good, Erin. Every day, in my bed, like this?"

"Yeah, fucking you just like this. And, after school starts, I'll fuck you every day after school, just like this, Luke, on top of you fucking you real nice just like this."

"Well, girlfriend, you got yourself a boyfriend, for sure."

She lifted up off me and began scissoring up and down on my cock just as fast as she could go.

"This is what you'll get, Luke, just like this," and she fucked me like there may never be another chance. Well, I'm only human, I did what any guy would do, I shoved hard up into her and cummed all I could.

"Mmm, I love making you cum, we're gonna do this a lot. Now, my turn," and she pushed down on me and started twisting her hips back and forth, pushing me as deep as she could, moving back and forth, swiveling, oh, now she was moaning.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, this is good, mmm, oh, my pussy, it's ... UUNH, UUNH, umm, umm, mmm, oh, mmm," and she fell down on top of me kissing my face all over.

"Oh, wow, that feels so good. You have the best dick I've ever had. I love it, mmm, oh, I just want it all the time. Let's get up and get something to eat and come back and fuck some more, okay?"

She slipped on her nighty and I pulled on some briefs and we went downstairs.

There was my sister, at the table, her cereal finished, looking at us as we came in.

"You two got pretty loud last night. Sounds like you had a great time," a smile beaming across her face.

"Oh, did we ever. Sorry about the noise, but your brother is quite the lover, Anna. You'd scream, too."

She kind of blushed and looked down as I got down two bowls, the cereal and the milk out of the fridge.

Erin poured milk in her bowl, then got up and moved over to me and sat in my lap eating as she and my sister talked about school and boys and classes and stuff.

She didn't sit still, either, she was grinding against me, there's no way my sis could miss it, she even looked beyond Erin at me and smiled. I really think she was greatly enjoying her brother get sexually ravished by her little hottie friend.

So, I thought, what the hell, and slid my hands up under Erin's nighty onto her breasts and rubbed them. I couldn't believe it when she reached across and pulled off her nighty and dropped it on the kitchen floor.

My sister very calmly watched as I rubbed on her friend's boobs while she scooted her pussy around on me. It was like she saw this every day, just another day of her brother feeling her best friend's boobs.

Then, Erin stood up, turned, pulled my knees apart with her hands, pulled the bottom of my briefs aside, took my stiff cock and bent over to suck me. She really didn't care if Anna watched, I guess, and I wasn't about to stop her, oh, no, it felt too wonderful.

So, my sister sat there and watched as her friend sucked me off right to the end with me groaning and humping in my chair as my cum dribbled out the side of Erin's smiling mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.