Town Girls Turn Country
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Wahooder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - City kids love to be out on the farm, everything is new and exciting. They experience things that they never get a chance to. When a couple of unbelievably hot sisters visit their grand parents, their lives will never be the same after meeting the neighbor farm boy that is to hunky to resist. He helps them with some personal issues and experiencing a lot of things for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   DomSub   First   Masturbation   Petting  

Chase and Kayla were sitting at the kitchen table when Stacy and her Grandma came in the door carrying several bags. Stacy looked excited and her Grandmother looked ready for a glass of wine.

'Hi you two, ' said Stacy.

'What have you to been up to, ' asked Mrs Ferris?

Kayla and I looked at each other and smiled.

'Well Chase showed me all around the farm and I helped him do chores all morning. We thought we would go swimming for awhile.'

'Oh, I got a new bikini, you have to see it Kayla, come on, ' said Stacy, and the two were running toward the bedroom.

'Chase, the girls are really having a lot of fun with you. Thanks for including them, I know it is fun for them to have a handsome young boy around, ' said Mrs Ferris.

'I don't know about handsome, but it isn't exactly tough duty for me, ' I said. 'I think both the girls are great.'

I helped Mrs Ferris bring in groceries and talked to her about the weather and the crops and the typical small talk we usually chatted about. She told me that Stacy and Kayla's younger sister Alice would come the week after next.

'How old is Alice?'

'I think she is twelve, anyway she is going to be in sixth grade.'

The girls came out of the bedroom laughing.

'Let's go swimming. Do you want to go Grandma?'

'No, I am going to take a little nap, shopping with you Stacy, wore me out.'

The three of us went out to the pool. The water was great, not to cold, but refreshing on a hot summer day. The girls unwrapped themselves from their towels. Kayla wore what she had on earlier but Stacy had on her new suit and it was a body glove suit. It would turn any mans head and I stood with my mouth hanging open.

'Wow Stace, that is some suit.'

'It fits me perfectly. Thanks for drooling.'

Kayla came up and wrapped her hands around me and kissed my back. Stacy noticed immediately and got a funny look on her face.

'What is going on?'

'Nothing, ' said Kayla, 'Chase and I got a lot closer today, but he is still your man Stacy.'

'How close? Closer than yesterday?'

'Well, I didn't mean for it to happen this fast but we did Ôit' before you and Grandma got home.'

'What, I thought I was going to get his virginity? Chase, why didn't you wait for me first?

Kayla, I thought you cared about me. I hate you!'

Stacy's lip started to quiver and she jumped out of the pool and ran for the house.

'Stacy wait, I can explain!'

Stacy didn't stop and Kayla moved to go get her.

'Wait, I will be right back with her. She is such a little drama queen, we talked about this!'

I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew I should have waited for her, but Kayla was so ready. I felt happy and sad at the same time. How was this ever going to be resolved?

I swam and goofed and waited, and after about 30 minutes I decided to go home and talk to them later. Just as I was getting on my motorcycle to go, both girls came out of the house. I got off the bike and walked over to Stacy and asked her if she was alright.

'We should have all done it at the same time like I wanted to. Now you two are closer and I feel like a third wheel.'

I grabbed her and kissed her with a passionate kiss. Kayla came up and wrapped her arms around both of us.

'I can't wait to make love to you too Stacy, ' I confessed.

'Kayla told me why she couldn't ever date a boy in junior high and that makes sense. Maybe I can't as a high schooler either, but I want to try if you do, ' Stacy asked?

'So are you saying you want to go together?'

'Yes, just for the summer and then we will see how we feel when school starts again okay?'

'Kayla, can you be my secret girlfriend this summer too? I don't want to stop doing what we did today, ' Chase told them.

'Let's just see where things go. You know how I feel about you. At least you should after what happened today. I care about you a lot, but you are three years younger, ' said Kayla

She fluffed my hair after she said that like I was a little kid. I guess she saw I wasn't thrilled by her treatment and she then grabbed me and kissed me.

'You are my favorite boy. I don't want an older boy right now, but I can't let people know you and I have been intimate, I hope you understand, ' said Kayla

'We don't even go to the same school, nobody has to know how old I am, just don't tell anybody, ' I told her

'We are wasting good pool time, come on and lets go swimming you two, ' said Kayla changing the subject.

The three of us swam and wrestled and played and kissed and hugged and had a fun time in the pool. It was the middle of June and school was a long time away. These two girls were so unbelievably sexy and smart and fun and they wanted to try all this sex stuff with me. I felt like the lottery winner but I was constantly holding my breath that it would end.

Kayla told Stacy and I about Matt's offer to take us water skiing on Saturday. We all decided that it would be fun, but I wondered what was going on with Matt and his wife Karen? I told them that we should get some other kids and actually camp out along the river on Saturday night. I knew my parents would let me go if I told them what kids were going and that it was a church youth event, they always let me go on those. The Ferris girls said they would ask their grandma.

We finished swimming and I dried off. I told Stacy that Friday I needed to mow the Pearman's yard and that Mrs Pearman or Liz might have some other things for me to do for a party she was having. Kayla and Stacy thought they should both spend some time with their grandmother anyway and that maybe we could watch a DVD or go to a movie together Friday night. I told them I would call them but needed to get home to help Dad with the Milking tonight.

As I headed down the road I wondered when I could be with both girls again? My cock was hard nearly all the time since I met them.

The next day I worked around the farm doing odd jobs. I mowed a large cemetery on Thursday and on Friday at noon I headed to the Pearmans.

Liz met me at my pickup and told me what she needed to have done. Liz wore cute terry cloth shorts and a swimsuit top. I always got hard when I looked at her and had to consciously look away and think of something gross to keep my cock from looking obscene in my shorts. Her skin was tan, her legs long. She had a tiny ass and as she moved, her sensuality just oozed from her. She was always so accommodating and I still didn't know how she could put up with Frank.

After an hour, she brought me out a glass of ice tea and some cookies. I shut the mower off and we ate cookies and drank tea in comfortable silence.

'I am almost done Liz, is there anything else you need me to do?'

'I was hoping you would help me move some of the furniture around in my house. The guest room needs to be rearranged and so does the rec room, but only if you want to?'

'Sure, I can help you do that, no problem.'

I mowed the rest of the yard while staring at her weeding the garden. She had shed her shorts and was now just in the bikini. If I didn't have Kayla and Stacy to think about, I would have gone nuts lusting after her.

Liz had been one of my greatest fantasies for years. I always dreamed she would lay out in the sun while I mowed her lawn and she would stop me and ask me to put suntan lotion on her.

She was always too busy to just lay in the sun doing nothing. I had never seen her in a bikini before and what a sight it was. Liz had unbelievably sexy legs. Long and perfect with an ass to match. She looked like a ballerina and stood nearly 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Liz had a long neck and broad shoulders. Her body was substantial. I thought if I wrestled with her, she would not be easy to subdue. Her stomach was flat and as she worked in the garden, I could see muscles bulge and contract in her abdomen. When she stood, her thighs didn't touch, she had a two inch gap between her legs that begged me to stare at her pussy, which seemed to puff out.

I shook my head, ÔI have to stop thinking like this, nothing is going to happen.'

I finished mowing and loaded the mower onto the trailer and fastened it down while Liz rinsed the soil from her knees and hands. She had a towel and dried her skin off. She went for the terry cloth shorts and instead of putting them on carried them inside with her as she invited me in.

She lived in a split level house and as you entered the door, six steps up took you into the kitchen and six steps down took you into her living room or rec room as she called it.

I followed her as she went up the six steps. She had the most incredible ass and I stared at it all the way up. I could actually see the indented shape of her pussy as she climbed slowly up the stairs. When we got to the top I looked up at her. She had been watching me stare at her ass. She had a funny look on her face and I quickly looked around the room like I wasn't just drooling over her.

'Can I get you some water?'

'Sure, ' and she handed me a glass.

'Chase, Frank is at a clinic this weekend for his obsessive compulsive tendencies. I think they are going to try and get him on some new medication. Please don't tell anyone I told you about this, but I need to talk to someone.'

'Liz, you can tell me anything, and it will be in confidence, I won't talk about it. I know about Frank and so does most of the county. What can I do to help?'

'Well, hopefully things between Frank and I will get better. I know you have seen us arguing sometimes, ' she said looking at her nails.

Being a teenage boy who was starting to feel uncomfortable I changed the subject back to the task at hand.

'So Liz where do you want to start moving stuff?'

'Let's start up here and move down stairs, the guest bedroom is right over here.'

We came up with a plan, moved the bed and the dresser and she talked about the challenges of living with someone who is obsessive compulsive. I thought of her and Frank fucking on the bed we were moving, but tried to stop my incessant thoughts about sex.

We moved downstairs to the den and moved somethings around. They had a large plasma TV and we had to move it so the glare of the sun wasn't as bad as where it was. As we moved things around Liz opened up even more about her relationship to Frank.

'I could never move the furniture around with him here. I did tell him that I was going to have you help me move things and he should not freak out when he gets home.'

'I love Frank, but when he gets all manic, I just can't stand it. I told him we both have to work on this or.'

She broke down and started to cry. I walked over to her, took her hand and held it in support, careful not to over step my boundary. I wanted to hug her but she had on the bikini and I didn't know what to do.

Liz pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me. One arm went under my arm and one arm over my shoulder. It wasn't just a hug, it was an embrace. I could feel the tears from her cheek on my neck and I put my hand on the back of her head and held her tight to me. I felt so sorry for her. She smelled fantastic though. Her body fully mature and felt firm in my arms. Why did I always think about sex, I had not one, but two girls that I cared for. I was learning and playing with them? I didn't want to do anything with Frank's wife. Well I did, but I didn't. I was a greedy bastard. I just held her in my arms and petted her hair. Oh fuck was she hot.

Liz pulled back from me. Our eyes met and she kissed me. It was just a tender kiss on my lips and she pulled back. She looked at me with loving caring eyes that said, 'thank you for caring. That is when something deep inside me yearned to kiss her again and before I even realized it, I moved to kiss her hard and deep in an open mouthed kiss. Liz met my kiss with passion of her own and the kiss went on and on until Liz pulled back.

'Stop Chase, we can't. You are a very desirable young man but I am married and I can't.' I kept my arms around her and looked into her beautiful tear streaked eyes.

'I know Liz, I want only the best for you. I hate to see you upset. You are the most desirable woman I have ever met. I have dreamed of kissing you for years. Thank you for making my dream come true. I won't tell anybody. It will be our little secret and I understand if you don't want to kiss me again, I just want to be there for you any way I...

Liz was overcome with emotion and kissed me hard and pulled me on the couch. We made out in a frenzy, like teenagers at a drive in movie. I kissed her neck and moved my hands over her boobs. She reached behind her and undid the strings that held her top on. Before my eyes Liz's beautiful upturned breasts, white with pink puffy nipples were revealed to me. I was filled with desire and my mouth quickly dropped to capture the taboo flesh in my wet hot lips.

Liz moaned, 'Oh Chase suck my titties sweet baby, oh just like that, mmmmm.'

I kissed and licked and moved back to her neck and her mouth. We both panted like we were running a marathon. I put my forehead against hers and then kissed her gently.

'Where did you learn how to kiss like this Chase? You have been practicing with someone?'

'Promise you won't tell?'

'I promise, tell me your secret baby.'

'Well, do you know Mr and Mrs Ferris?'

'Yes.'

'Their granddaughters Kayla and Stacy are staying with them for a couple of weeks. They have been hanging out with me and we started to mess around. None of us had ever done anything besides kiss and I hadn't even done that. Kayla is seventeen and Stacy is fifteen.

'Oh, are they pretty?'

'Almost as pretty as you, ' I said being diplomatic.

Liz started kissing my neck.

'Tell me everything you have done and don't leave out any details.'

I started telling her about everything and she continued kissing me. I told her about Stacy and I in the hay loft. What the three of us did by the pond. During that part she quit kissing me and looked at me and just listened. I told her how I licked and sucked Kayla's huge tits and then how I licked her pussy.

Liz's hand dropped into the front of her bikini bottoms as I told her this. I kept up the stories and told her about loosing my virginity just two days ago to the seventeen year old girl and how she lost hers to me. I told her how Stacy wanted to do it with me too before she left.

I noticed that Liz's face looked flushed like she was horny. She also kept kissing and licking my ears which was driving me crazy.

'Chase, will you lick my pussy like you did to your girlfriends? Frank won't lick my pussy, it isn't clean enough for him. You know how fastidious he is. No one has ever done that to me other than another girl in college.'

'Whoa, we are learning a lot about each other today. I have dreamed of licking your pussy, but I don't want to cause you and Frank problems.'

'This is just between you and me. You can't tell your girlfriends and we can't fuck, even though I want it so bad.'

As she was talking I undid her bikini bottoms and she lay before me in all her naked glory.

'My God Liz, you are so fucking hot and your pussy is beautiful, I can't believe you shave it. I am going to love this.'

I kissed my way down her body and up her legs and all around teasing her. When I got close to her pussy she would hump the air.

'Chase, you have me so horny I would do anything with you right now. Please kiss my aching pussy baby, please?'

I started slowly licking her at her groin and licked my way over to the bottom of her pussy. I licked the skin along the outside of her labia up and down both sides before flicking the lips themselves. I moved down to the bottom of her pussy and kissed the spot between her anus and her vagina. I heard a low groan. I licked my way straight up through her split peach. She was so wet. I used both lips to suck up some of the juices.

Her clit was erect and I flicked my tongue all around it but didn't touch it. I moved back down to her vaginal opening and stuck my tongue in as far as I could and rubbed it in a circle all around the inside of her entrance. I felt her pussy contract violently around my tongue as she had her first orgasm. I kept licking and sucking and nibbling her pretty pussy lips. Her pussy looked so good and my cock was so hard in my shorts that my knob was actually exposed at the bottom of my shorts.

Liz found my naked knob and rubbed the end with her hand.

I kept licking and kissing and sucking her pussy and then slid up to her clit with my tongue and started to flick it.

'Oh my God Chase, suck my clit.'

I did and she exploded cumming as hard as I thought possible. As I sucked her clit, my thumb was at the entrance to her vagina and I could tell the whole thing was spasming. As it started to settle, I shoved my thumb into her and it started to spasm again. I pulled my mouth from her clit and kissed her stomach and nipples and eventually her lips.

'Oh Chase, thank you so much! I needed that in the worst way.'

'Liz, that was awesome. My cock is so hard I have to do something about it.'

'What? You want to fuck me don't you?'

'Of course I do, but I won't, I just need to cum.'

'Tell me what to do?'

'Well, a blow job or a hand job or something would be great?'

'Chase, I have to tell you something that is really embarrassing. Please promise me you will never tell anyone?'

'Liz, you can tell me anything, that you love fucking your dog, love getting peed on, I don't care, I will never tell anyone.'

'It's not that bad! Well, Frank and I have only done it in the missionary position with him on top. That is the only way he will do it and the only way we have ever had sex. I am less experienced then even you are other than with the missionary position. Frank always makes me cum that way so I never really minded. I have never given a blow job or a true hand job.'

'Really? Do you want to try it Liz? If you don't it is okay, I can take care of myself.'

'You mean masturbate?'

'Yeah, before Kayla and Stacy, I masturbated every day and I thought about you most of the time.

Could you masturbate me and maybe I could teach you what feels good?'

I stood and pulled my shirt and shorts off. When my shorts came over my impossibly hard cock, it flopped up and down obscenely. Liz licked her lips.

'WOW, we always have to do it in the dark because Frank feels uncomfortable in the light. Your cock is so beautiful. Can I touch it?'

'Sure, slide your hand up and down it. Grab a hold, but not to tight and feel the skin go up and down. Yes, just like that. Oh Liz, I could cum like this.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.