Town Girls Turn Country - Cover

Town Girls Turn Country

Copyright© 2010 by Wahooder

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - City kids love to be out on the farm, everything is new and exciting. They experience things that they never get a chance to. When a couple of unbelievably hot sisters visit their grand parents, their lives will never be the same after meeting the neighbor farm boy that is to hunky to resist. He helps them with some personal issues and experiencing a lot of things for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   DomSub   First   Masturbation   Petting  

I am a born and bred country boy. Chase is my name and growing up in Iowa, I (of course) know how to drive a tractor and well, everything. Hell, I started driving one when I was 8 years old, packing corn seed into the ground. All I did was drive back and forth over the field and brake dirt clods up with the tires on the tractor. Growing up on a farm makes you learn responsibility at a young age by taking care of animals and working all day long, or so my Dad tells me. I was the last of five children. They were all way older than me, so growing up on the farm I had no kids to hang out with other than a couple of neighbors who were three to five years older than me.

When I was nine my cousin Kent told me that sex and fucking were something every adult did and that's how you got babies. I couldn't believe it! My parents did that!

I had played doctor with a cousin from back east the year before and we checked each other out, but we didn't know what it meant other than that we would be in trouble if we got caught.

When I was around 11 I started getting hair under my armpits. Feeling that I needed to be more 'manly', I was driven to learn more about fucking and what it was all about. One of my guy friends told me about masturbation and I tried it in the bathtub one night and was hooked. I tried to limit it because I thought God would be mad at me. I still ended up doing it between one and four times a day. I would always dream about my someday sexy young farm wife with all the curves and a hot body, like a Playboy playmate.

My dad didn't pay me on the farm but he did let me use a riding lawn mower to make money, so I asked the neighbors if I could mow their lawns. Elderly couples in the area took me up on my offer and I quickly grew the number of customers to around 20 lawns that I mowed during the summer. Some I did weekly, some every other week.

One week I was over at the Ferris farm mowing their lawn. I wore a pair of cutoffs and sneakers and nothing else. Mrs Ferris would alway come out with some ice tea and look me up and down while I drank it. She was an old farm wife and was always very appropriate. She always talked about her granddaughters and this day, told me they would be visiting in two weeks. They were 15 and 17 and I was 14 years old, so of course I was interested, but I knew I was too shy around girls to do anything.

I was anxious to mow the Ferris' lawn two weeks later. I pulled into the driveway in our pickup and unloaded the riding mower from the trailer. I noticed the curtain being pulled to the side from the big picture window, someone was watching me. I tightened my stomach a little and threw my shoulders back. I wanted to make a good impression.

I started mowing the huge lawn and was at it about an hour before I noticed two girls in bikinis putting towels down in the back yard. I was mowing the side yard when Mrs. Ferris came out. She had my ice tea and told me her granddaughters where here and asked me if I would like to meet them? "Sure," I said as I idled the mower down and followed her to the back yard.

When I rounded the corner of the house I saw two girls in white and blue bikinis. They were both brunettes and gorgeous. The taller girl, Kayla, had enormous tits, I am telling you they had to be triple D's and she had a little skinny waist. When she saw me she pulled her towel up to cover her breasts and looked down embarrassed. The other girl, Stacy was simply the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She made Milla Jovovich look plain. Her body was lean and strong and her tits were upturned slightly, and somewhat smaller; maybe a B or C cup. I actually looked down and blushed when her gorgeous dark green eyes met mine.

Mrs. Ferris introduced her granddaughters and we shook hands. She then asked if I could move their portable swimming pool out of the machine shop and set it up in their back yard after I was done mowing. I told her I might have to use their loader to move it and she said that would be fine. She also offered the girls help. She then told us she was running into town for some baking supplies and would be back in a few hours.

The girls moved their towels to allow me to mow around them while they suntanned Ñand I mowed off a few flowers watching them instead of what I was doing!

I was almost done mowing the back yard when Stacy held up some baby oil and pointed to it and then her back and smiled. Kayla rolled her eyes and looked away like she was embarrassed for her.

I shut the mower off and approached them.

"Would you mind putting some oil on us," said Stacy with her head cocked shyly and biting her lower lip. I was almost drooling.

"Wait a minute, I don't need any," said Kayla.

I poured some in my hand as Stacy flipped over on her stomach. She then reached back and undid the string to her bikini top and looked back and smiled at me. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. I again flushed red and wondered how to approach this. I decided to start putting oil between her shoulder blades and move out from there.

My hands were muscled and calloused but as I rubbed her skin, they got softer and she moaned, "mmmmmmm." I then started to cover her whole back lightly in oil.

"I bet you would give a good massage," she teased.

I didn't know what to say so I finished her back and then asked if I should do her legs.

"If you don't mind; that would be good. Let me spread them a little, be sure and get the sides too."

I gulped and started with two hands in back of her knee and moved up and down. Her legs and ass were world-class, I mean she was so sexy she could have been an ass model or leg model or something. Even though she was shorter than Kayla, her long beautiful legs were in perfect proportion to her body.

I saw Kayla watching me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to put some on you too, I don't bite."

Where the boldness came from I don't know, I guess I saw an opportunity and of course, I was a horny teenager.

'Well okay," she blushed, "I guess it would be okay."

Score!

Stacy said, "I hate tan lines; I wish I didn't have to wear this old-fashioned bikini. My other one is much better. Maybe the next time Grandma is gone I will wear it."

"Yeah," was all I could get out as I finished both her beautiful legs and moved to Kayla.

"So Kayla, what grade are you guys in," I asked.

"I'm going to be a Junior and Stacy is going to be a Freshman." "What grade are you in?" she asked.

"I'm in eighth," I said honestly knowing I had just blown my chances with either girl because I was younger. Kayla looked at me like I was bullshitting her, 'I thought you were a grade older than StacyÑ that is what Grandma said," I rubbed the oil on her lower back, she still had a sturdy bikini clasp on the back so I asked her if she wanted me to unhook it.

"No," she snapped at me, then she softened, "just work around it."

"Okay, just thought I would ask. Do you need me to do your legs?" As I suspected the answer was no, so I quickly finished and was back on my mower.

I finished the yard and went into the machine shop and moved the loader over to the pool and hooked it to the bucket. It was one of those four-foot above-ground pools. It was all folded up and on a palate. I hoped they would ask me to go swimming after I got it set up. I drove it over to the back yard and asked the girls where they wanted it set up. They told me and I started to unload it.

"Do you need some help?' asked Stacy.

"Sure." She was over in a flash helping me. Kayla tied the towel she was lying on around herself and came over and helped too.

We got the pool out and I gave instructions how they could help in setting it up.

The pool was all dusty and dirty. After it was set up, we had to wash it before it could be filled. The girls pitched in and after a while, Stacy grabbed the hose and sprayed me. I let it go but she kept doing it, so I grabbed her and took the hose away. Then I stuck the end of it into the crack of her ass as it sprayed water into her bikini bottoms. She screamed for Kayla to help and Kayla ran over and started pulling me away by my shoulder. I turned quickly toward her and threw her over my shoulder. I could feel her tits smash against my back. She screamed and slapped me hard on my ass. It stung.

I said, 'So you want to play rough, huh?' and quickly pulled her to the ground and sat on her pelvis and held her wrists down. Stacy jumped on my back and tried to knock me off. I was stronger than either girl realized and grabbed Stacy and laid her across Kayla's stomach. I held them both down and then reached over and grabbed the hose and soaked them both. Kayla's big nipples pushed her top out an inch or so as they got as hard as could be. She was mortified and said 'Chase, please stop.' I threw the hose into the pool and started tickling them. They went crazy wiggling around and then I popped my hand on Stacy ass, stinging her behind. The material of her white soaked bikini bottom became somewhat transparent, and I could see the skin through the thin fabric. My cock got fully hard in 10 seconds.

Now I was in trouble, if I got off them they would see my hard cock and if I stayed where I was, my cock would stay hard forever. What to do? Thinking fast I let Stacy get loose and she pushed me to my side but I quickly turned onto my stomach. I saw her look down at my cock as I rolled, but it was so fast she couldn't have gotten a good look.

Stacy was on me and Kayla ran for the hose. She came back soaking both of us and she was spraying my face so much that I couldn't breathe. I made a decision, hard-on or no hard-on I was going after Kayla. I dumped Stacy off and ran for Kayla, she stepped backwards and I grabbed her in an embrace and we fell to the ground, her legs flew to the sides of me and I was on her in a missionary position. Her tits against my bare chest and my cock nestled close to paradise.

"Chase, you win," she said in a nervous voice, "please, let me up."

As I held her, I looked into her eyes briefly.

"You guys are a lot of fun, thanks for teasing me, I don't have anyone my age to hang out with."

"I'm not your age," Kayla said, I'm older."

"Yes, but maybe we can still hang out, I like you both," I said smiling at her.

"I guess so," said Kayla, blushing and looking away.

Stacy asked, "Can you come back tomorrow?"

I started to get off of Kayla, "I have to move hay for the cows tomorrow, but maybe you guys can come over and help me." They said they would ask their Grandma. My cock was rock hard so I adjusted it as I got up and walked over to the pool and started working again. This time I knew they saw I was hard but I just ignored it, what could I do? Around these two it was always going to be hard.

They let the water fill the pool for the rest of the day. It was cold and would take a few days to warm up. We gave each other our cell numbers so we could keep in touch and I was headed down the road. The next morning I called Stacy and asked her if they could come over. She said she could but Kayla had to go shopping with her Grandma.

I told her I would be by on my motorcycle to pick her up.

She was walking down the road toward our house when I pulled up to her on my Honda. She was dressed in daisy duke shorts and tennis shoes with no socks and she had her hair braided into two pigtails. She had on a cut off tank top that showed her belly button. Wow, what a perfect little babe she was. I was instantly in lust and thought, Ôhow can I get her to be my girlfriend?'

"I never rode on a motorcycle before, what do I need to do?" she asked.

I pointed to the seat and pegs behind me. "Sit here, and put your feet here. Now put your arms around me and hold on tight," I smiled. She plastered herself against me and off we went.

I was driving conservatively, I didn't want to freak her out.

"Can we go faster?" she asked.

"Sure," I twisted the throttle and went faster and finally she said 'Okay that's fast enough.' I looked down and we were were doing 80 on the gravel road and she was in shorts. I gladly backed off the accelerator.

"Wow, this thing flies," she said. "How do you know how to drive everything, and don't you get in trouble driving on the roads?'

"Cops are never out here and they usually take it easy on farm kids, cause they know we are usually working for our dads."

We pulled up to the barn. I had the tractor and flatbed lined up below the hayloft door. I told Stacy that I had to throw down 40 bales from the hayloft onto the flatbed and then stack them up and then feed them to our dry milk cows, the ones that are pregnant and not being milked.

I had her climb the ladder up into the hayloft first and I followed her up. What a view, those perfect legs and ass must of been poured into those tight little shorts. About halfway up the ladder Stacy looked down and saw me staring up at her ass and smiled to herself. When we got up there I started pulling bales over to the barn door and dropping them down. Stacy tried to move a bale and while she was strong, you can't carry ninety-pound bales when you are wearing shorts. It is impossible.

"Some help I am," she said.

"Just keep me company, tell me about you and Kayla."

"Well, I like sports, cheerleading, music, exploring and trying new things. My sister, on the other hand, is a homebody, afraid to go on dates and doesn't have many friends. She is really shy. Don't tell her I told you this, but Mom has her scheduled for breast reduction surgery. Her tits are way too big and the doctor says she will get a curved spine from the huge weight on her all the time. She is very self-conscious about them and I was amazed she let you see them in her bikini. Thanks for not making fun of her size."

"What, I wouldn't make fun of her, I thought they were awesome, but I can understand not wanting to pack that around with you your whole life. Just running would be a bitch," I said.

"You think they're awesome? I think they are way too big, it's like having a big nose, you may be pretty but all people do is stare at your big nose. I see everyone just stare at her tits. You did too at first, but then you acted normal.' She paused. 'Chase, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, fire away," I said, as I continued working.

"Do you think my breasts are too small?"

Again, there was that cute smile, but she was serious.

"Well, I haven't really seen your breasts but in your bikini they didn't look to small. They looked perfect."

"Really, cause my Mom has big boobs and Kayla's makes hers look small. I just thought maybe mine could be bigger."

"What cup size are you?" When I heard what I said, I knew it was not right. "Wait, I am sorry I asked that, that's like asking a guy how big his dick is, It isn't right, i'm sorry."

"I trust that what happens in the barn, stays in the barn," she said. 'I have B cups but they are a little tight, and I will be a C before long. I could wear a C now probably. So what about you?"

"What about me"?

"Well, how long is your thingee?

"Honest, I've never measured it. Normal I guess.'

"Well, I have kissed boys before, but I haven't ever seen a penis."

"Well, I have never kissed a girl or seen anyone naked other than my Mom."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," said Stacy boldly.

This was going somewhere good! I dropped the last of the bales and took off my gloves.

"Are you serious? I guess it would be okay, but let's go over to the corner so people can't see in the barn door."

As I walked with Stacy over to the corner, neither of us said anything more. I started shivering like I was cold, but it was summer and hot in the hayloft. I guess I was nervous as hell.

I undid my belt she sat on a soft pile of loose hay. I saw her actually lick her lips, no lie.

I unzipped my pants and slowly started to pull them down.

I stopped, "I have a hard on," I said.

"Okay," she said, "I thought boys were hard most all the time, that's what my girlfriend said."

I have a nice cock, at least I thought so, so I pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees and my cock sprang free, bouncing up and down.

"Wow, that is huge," hissed Stacy. "I don't know what I expected but I didn't think it would be that big. Can I touch it?"

"Sure, but can I see you first?"

She undid her bra and took her shirt and bra off all at once.

"Oh my God, you look just like a Playboy bunny," I said with an awed look on my face.

Stacy smiled at the compliment.

Stacy got on her knees and scooted forward until my cock was right in front of her face. She reached out and touched it and said, "Wow, it's hard and soft, like steel velvet." Her hand jacked me up and down a little and she said, "You are hot, Chase."

"I'm sorry Stacy, I am gonna cum.' I tried to pull away but she pulled me back towards her. "AAAaaahhhhhhh."

My cock spasmed in her hand almost without warning and I shot cum all over her beautiful tits.

"Whoa!" she flinched but didn't move away. She jacked me up and down and cum kept coming out, "Was that an orgasm?"

"Yes," I said panting.

Stacy, stood, unsnapped her shorts and stepped out of them before laying back on the hay. She was now totally naked except for her sneakers.

"I am sorry, but I have to have one too. That was so hot!"

She spread her legs and started running her fingers through what had to be the most desirable sight I had ever seen times a hundred over.

"Oh, my God that was so hot," she said again.

Her cum covered fingers plunged into her venus-like vagina without thought to what might happen.

"Stop, I shouted, your fingers have cum on them, you could get pregnant!'

"Oh, I am so stupid," she said flustered, "do you have a rag to wipe it off?"

No, lick it off your fingers, it doesn't taste bad. I will clean your pussy off."

I figured if she licked her fingers and I licked her pussy we would have it cleaned up and she could make herself cum.

She licked her finger tentatively and then looked up at me and said, "salty," and smiled.

I got between her legs and started to move my tongue to her pussy.

"What are you doing, gross!"

"How else do we clean the sperm off your pussy."

She hesitated, "I guess you're right, but I pee from there."

"I'll spit it out if it tastes gross."

I licked up her pussy and it tasted a little salty but she didn't get much of my cum on her.

I licked my lips together tasting her and said "not bad."

I think Stacy came as soon as my tongue hit her lips because her pussy spasmed about three times. I did it again and she moaned, "Oh Chase!" Her pussy sprayed liquid like a flood irrigation system.

I licked and licked and sucked for about five minutes, way longer than I needed to clean my cum. Her pussy was still getting wetter and wetter. I saw a little knob like thing at the top of her pussy and I licked all around it. Stacy went crazy and thrust her pelvis up at me. I jammed my tongue deep in her pussy.

"NNNNNNNNNHHHHHH," she cried as I felt her pussy opening and closing, clamping down over and over again on my tongue.

"Holy Shit," was all she said as I licked her groin where her legs met her torso.

She panted and slowly put her legs together.

"That was way better than my fingers, and the hardest cum I've ever had. Come up here and kiss me."

I still had my pants down and laid on the naked beauty and put my lips to hers. She opened her mouth and lips and started moving all over my mouth. I just copied her not knowing what it was I was doing. It felt great though. Stacy put her tongue into my mouth a little and I did it back to her the same way a little. Pretty soon we were full on french kissing and my cock, which had never gone soft, had a mind of its own and was drilling for gold. She was spearing her pussy at me too and all of the sudden I felt her wet hot pussy on the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck," was all I could say. Stacy moaned too. I pushed a little more into her and I felt my balls boiling to cum again. I pulled out quickly and I heard her moan in frustration. I shot cum all over her tight washboard stomach.

We both watched as cum shot all over her for the second time. Stacy just grabbed my head and crushed her mouth against mine. I laid on her again, Cum all over both of us, but not in her pussy.

"You are so hot, I can't stand it," I said.

"Back at you, stud!"

"We need to get cleaned up. Come on." I pulled her hand and we both stood and got dressed. I took her to the house and she used my parents bathroom to clean up. I used the one down the hall.

When she came out of the bathroom, she hugged me and I knew things had taken a turn in our relationship. We were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"We have to get the cows fed now, or my ass is grass," I told her.

"How can I help," she asked.

"You can drive the tractor while I feed the bales."

"I can't drive a tractor, what are you crazy."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do. After the hayloft, I realized you were looking after me more than I was."

I drove the tractor to the cattle yard and had her open the gate. She joined me and we stopped at the beginning of the feed bunks. I explained what she needed to do and she listened intently. I told her if anything went wrong, she got scared or was unsure, to just push in the clutch and take it out of gear.

She drove the tractor like an old pro and we fed the cows without a problem. After we were done I praised her up and down and she beamed like she had just landed a 747.

Dad called me on my cell phone and asked if I could take over spraying the corn while he went to town for parts. I told him I had a girl with me and he asked if she would mind riding in the sprayer with me for an hour or so. I asked her and she said, "sounds fun."

We met my Dad in the field and he pulled to the end in the giant sprayer. He climbed down and came up to me with his eye on Stacy.

"Say, what are you two up to?" my Dad grinned.

"Well, Dad, I would like you to meet Stacy Ferris." Dad smiled and said, "You can't be Tom's daughter."

"Yes sir I am."

"The last time I saw you, you were about 5 years old. Wow, you sure have grown," Dad smiled, actually it was more a wanton look like I had when I first saw her. I wondered if she affected all men like that. A moth to the flame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.