End of the World
Chapter 5: - "Revelations"

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: - "Revelations" - Man goes to party only to find the world is coming to an end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Esmeralda a had just said to me, "Just go ahead and say it. You've been fantasying about having a three-way with Teresa and Cheryl, right?"

Before I could answer, Teresa said to Kayla, "It's not fair for you to ask Bruce to share his private fantasies with us unless were all willing to do the same thing."

"I'll do it if you will!" Esmeralda retorted.

Alex looked at her and said, "Why don't you start things off then?"

"Fine, I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you Gary." She replied.

He said back to her, "Funny, I was wondering the same thing."

"You've been wondering what it would be like to fuck yourself?" That was Cheryl.

Esmeralda laughed, "No dumb-ass, he was talking about fucking me."

"I was kidding!"

I remember thinking, 'I hope she really isn't that dumb!'

"And you Kayla? What dark fantasy have you been hiding away in that dirty mind of yours?" It was Alex.

"I'd like to know if that bulge in Craig's pants is a big as it looks."

Humbly Craig announced, "It is. Would you like to take it for a ride?"

"Yes, I think I would." Our hostess confessed.

Teresa turned to Alex and asked, "How do you feel about that Alex?"

"If that's what she wants I have no problem with it." Then he looked at his wife and said, "You're not the only one who's been secretly lusting after someone else."

"Really? Is it anybody I know?" She inquired.

Before he could answer, Esmeralda interrupted, "I'll bet I can tell you who it is!"

"Do tell. Who do you think it is?" Alex said coyly.

Esmeralda pointed, "Annette. Am I right?"

"What makes you think that?" Kayla asked.

As if it were something everyone had seen, Esmeralda answered, "Because he's had his eyes on her tits from the moment she walked in the door."

Annette seemed flattered, "Is she telling the truth Alex? Have you been undressing me with your eyes all night long?"

"If I said yes, would you be offended?"

To which she responded, "Would you if I told you I like having an audience?"

"Does the size of the audience matter?" It answered her question.

She shook her head no.

Teresa looked at me and said, "Well, it's your turn now. Go ahead, answer the question. Is Esmeralda right?"

It was then that Cheryl asked, "Hey, has anyone here ever actually been in a three-way? I'd been dying to try one."

It wasn't the best choice of words.

Kayla and Craig didn't answer. They had gotten up and were heading to what I think was the master bedroom. Neither did Esmeralda and Cary, they were headed in the direction of one of the guest bedrooms. I didn't see where Alex and Annette disappeared to.

"I think they've all left us!" I pointed out.

Teresa looked at Cheryl, "You never told me you wanted to have a three-way! Who have you been thinking about?"

"A couple of people at work." She replied nonchalantly.

Seemingly astonished, Teresa asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

When Cheryl didn't answer, Teresa repeated her question, "Cheryl, why didn't you tell me?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! ALRIGHT? THERE, I SAID IT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" Cheryl yelled at her.

Teresa smiled and said, "Yes because now I can tell you that's also been a fantasy of mine. Now tell me who the other one is."

Cheryl leaned over and whispered something Teresa's ear. "That's what I thought, me too." Teresa said in response.

The sound of female voices moaning began to fill the air. As the mental images of couples fucking began appearing in my mind, I started getting an erection.

Teresa got up and walked around the couch until she was standing behind me.

Placing her hands to the side of my face, she gently pulled my head back until I was looking up at her. Then, leaning very closely she whispered, "Do you want to tell us now whether Esmeralda was right?"

"Yes." I replied.

She kissed me on the forehead and asked, "Yes what?"

I head Cheryl get up from the couch but couldn't tell where she was going.

"Yes to both." I replied.

Hearing my words, Teresa placed her lips upon my mouth and began kissing me erotically. As our tongues intertwined, I felt fingers working to unfasten my belt. Not more than two seconds later, the same unseen hands were unsnapping my pants and pulling down my zipper.

I tensed up. "Relax! It's just me." I heard Cheryl's voice say from between my legs.

When I raised my buttocks off the couch, she pulled down my pants and underpants with them.

Released from the confines of my clothing, my manhood pushed its way upward in her direction.

Meanwhile, Teresa who had been unbuttoning my shirt opened began running her hands softly over my chest.

As her right palm held my manhood stationary, Cheryl's tongue began rolling up and down the underside of my cock.

Teresa's hands left my chest. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see that she was using them to slip the straps of her dress over her shoulders.

I reached up and pulled Teresa further forward so I could take her right breast into my mouth.

"OEW!" Moaned Teresa when I began sucking on her nipple causing it to become fully erect.

Something soft, wet and warm surrounded the tip of my cock. It was Cheryl's lips. She was sucking me into her mouth.

"Let's all move to the floor where we'll have more room." Suggested Teresa.

While Teresa was retracing her steps around the couch, Cheryl stood up and took four steps backward. Then she removed her dress and threw it in my direction.

Posing for me, she asked, "Do you like?"

I stood up, stepping out of my pants as I did and moved towards her. When I was close enough to touch her, I pulled her to me and slid my hard-on between her legs.

"What do you think?" I asked, holding her ass firmly in the palms of my hands. In response, she opened her legs and surrounded my shaft with the furrow of her womanhood. Her hips began moving to and from and, it wasn't long until the lust from her loins had lubricated the top of my shaft.

There was a sound reminiscent of bags of clothing landing on the floor behind me. Hearing them, Cheryl put both arms around me and stepped forward. I moved my left foot in an attempt to keep my balance but it got caught on some unseen obstacle. The next thing I know I was laying flat on my back with Cheryl landing on top of me. The couch cushions were beneath me.

I couldn't see where Teresa was at the time.

My cock was still between Cheryl's legs but instead of mounting me as I expected, she just lay there breathing in my cologne as if intoxicated by it. Her eyes closed and I could tell from the way her nipples were hardening against my chest that she was overcome becoming filled with lust.

Burning with desire, she placed her lips on mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in the first primal joining of our bodies. To my surprise, though I didn't think it possible, my erection began throbbing and I knew it had gotten even harder.

No woman had ever had that kind of effect on me and it was a totally new experience for me.

Something soft grabbed my manhood, pulling it gently upright.

"UMMPH!" I grunted. The additional contact was unexpected.

"It's me. I couldn't resist it anymore!" Explained Teresa and then went back to licking the top of my cock like a lollypop. After a few seconds, she paused long enough to say, "See if you can think of something else."

Attempting to do just that, I focused on Cheryl's warm tongue and began rubbing her cushy ass cheeks with the palms of my hands.

At first, Teresa's tongue was a little more than a minor, albeit enjoyable, distraction. But a few seconds later I felt her place one hand at the base of my cock and grip it firmly heightening my pleasure. I didn't have long to think about it because she Immediately engulfed my fleshy knob in her warm inviting mouth. While I felt what I assumed was her other hand begin stroking my shaft, Teresa tightened her lips and she began moving them up and down the full length of my throbbing hard-on causing me to grunt unexpectedly. I began having trouble concentrating.

I decided to focus my attention elsewhere. I broke my kiss with Cheryl and quickly lowered my head until my mouth was so close to her left breast I could almost touch it with my tongue. She bent forward pushing her breast into my open mouth. As I took it inside and began sucking, Cheryl quivered slightly atop me. Wondering what her reaction would be, I carefully took her nipple between my teeth and gently pulled on it, then let go. She moaned in response.

I'd had forgotten how arousing it was to enjoy a woman's nipple while something silky smooth like a mouth or pussy was sliding up and down on my dick. Instead of taking my mind off of what Teresa was doing, it only made it worse. Changing breasts and hearing Cheryl moan once more as a result didn't help any either.

"No! Don't stop!" Cheryl protested when I decided to change tactics and lifted her by the waist and until she was practically sitting on my face.

Before she could say anything else, I probed her honey pot with my tongue for her love button.

When I found it, Cheryl exclaimed, "Ahhh!"

Holding her firmly about the hips, I licked my way back down the bottom of her love portal and back again. She was already wet and I could taste her juices.

"Hey, that's cheating Cheryl! You're getting ahead of me!" Teresa called to us enviously. She was still stroking my manhood when she'd said it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.