End of the World
Chapter 3: - "Runs"

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: - "Runs" - Man goes to party only to find the world is coming to an end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

After I woke up from my nap, I showered, got dressed and then went to my living-room. The email had said to dress for a party. I was wearing a pair of white dress slacks, a red satin short-sleeve shirt, red socks and black dress shoes.

While I had been looking through my sock drawer, I found an old bottle of highly overpriced cologne I had bought when I was with Clara. After months of her nagging me, I gave in and spent the money. It was my bad luck to pick the day we broke up to get it.

I was so mad at the time that I threw the unopened bottle in the back of my sock drawer where it would be out of sight and forgot all about it.

Deciding it was time to both put the past behind me and get a return from my investment, I opened the bottle intending to put some on. Unlike most cologne for men, this one was in a spray bottle. Wanting to know what it smelled like, I sprayed some on my wrist. Whew, it was really strong. Not that it smelled bad; it was just highly concentrated. Playing it safe, I sprayed a couple of squirts on a paper towel and rubbed it around my neck. Even that little bit seemed a lot to me and, I remember wondering to myself whether I had overdone it.

I then went into my living-room, sat down in my favorite chair, picked up my laptop, and tried to kill what time I had to wait by looking at my email.

The Internet was running slower than a snail trying to pull a concrete block up a slippery slope and I had to wait for my messages to download. I cruised a few porn sites looking for something to read. Just when the story I was reading was getting really good, Teresa called to tell me that she was running late. While I was on the phone with her, my connection dropped just as another message from Teresa started coming in. I could tell from the time stamp that it predated the one I had. It finished downloading about the same time the doorbell rang so I didn't have time to do anything other than send it to my printer. My intention was to read it on the way to the party.

The time was seven forty-five P.M.

As I headed to my front door, I grabbed the email off my printer and I stuffed the two page long printout into my pocket.

I opened the door and, as I'd hoped, Teresa was waiting there for me. To my pleasant surprise, she was not alone. Standing next to her was Cheryl.

Now, before I continue, let me tell you a little about, Cheryl. She's 5'4" tall, but what she lacks in height she makes up for by being perfect everywhere else. Her face is so cute as to be absolutely sexy. She has short curly blond hair, deep blue eyes, and luscious lips that will just make your mouth water wanting to kiss them. Below all that is a set of full round bosoms, a firm bouncy ass and pair of muscular but feminine legs. All this makes up one very sexy thirty-eight year old woman. Before I forget, there is one other thing I should mention, she's also been making goo-goo eyes at me for the last three months. Had it not been for the pervasive atmosphere of impending doom created by those damn sexual harassment seminars, I would have asked her out already.

Being a health hetero-sexual male, you know having a heart that beats and a penis that gets hard whenever it sees something it likes, I've awakened from more than one wet dream in which Teresa, Cheryl, and sometimes both Teresa and Cheryl, had climbed 'Mount Bruce' so they could slide down it's slippery slopes, re-climb it, and then do it again ... and again ... and again! Get the picture?

I gave them the standard greeting, "Hi!"

"Hello", they said almost at the same time. After which, first Teresa then Cheryl took turns hugging me.

"You smell absolutely wonderful!" Teresa exclaimed.

Innocently, I said, "I'm trying out a new cologne. Do you like it?"

Cheryl replied, "Oh yes! You smell great!"

As she began looking me up and down, I noticed that Cheryl's breathing seemed to be quickening.

I looked over at Teresa. It seemed to be having the same effect on her.

We all just stood there for a few moments looking at each other.

Teresa was wearing a short, sexy bronze three-string shimmer club wear dress. It had a deep plunging neckline, was bear in the back and had a him that started eight inches below her waistline. It looked to me then that she had on either pantyhose or full length stockings and a high garter-belt. On her feet she wore a pair of matching bronze three-inch high heels. It was a bra-less affair and she looked stunning in it!

Just as stunning was Cheryl. She was wearing a black microfiber wrap-around dress. It had a slight 'V' shaped hem at the top that curved around and down in the back half the distance between her shoulders and waist.

The bottom hem, which in the front was also in the shape of an upside 'V' and was so high I was pretty sure anyone at a distance or close to eye level would have seen the bottom of her panties. Visible just below the hem were two inches of her garter. Attached to that was a pair of black full length stockings. On her feet, she had a pair of three-inch black high heels. They made her look taller than she actually was.

"Sorry it took so long. Cheryl here couldn't find her favorite pair of earrings ... again! Somehow they ended up rolled up in her stockings." Teresa said apologetically.

I was about to tell Teresa about the email when Cheryl yelled, "Oh crap!" distracting me.

"What's wrong?" Teresa asked.

With a concerned look, Cheryl exclaimed, "I was in such a hurry I didn't even bother to check them for runs before I put them on. Do you see any?"

I looked down at her lovely legs and I heard myself say, "Do I see any what?"

"Runs silly!" She said and giggled.

After looking again, only this time for runs, I told her, "Not on this side."

Smiling happily, she turned around and then bent over slightly. That's when I learned three things. First, there were no runs in Cheryl's stockings; that was good for her. Second, there was a three inch curved split hem in the bottom of her dress that was good for anyone who was looking. And lastly, but most importantly, I could see the crack of her ass which meant she wasn't wearing any panties, and that was very good for me!

Maybe she was in such a hurry she forgot to put them on? Yeah, and maybe I'm Howard Hughes long lost heir too!

But that's not what I was thinking at the time. What really went through my mind was... "OH MY GOD WHAT A GREAT LOOKING ASS!"

Wondering whether or not I was drooling, I said to her, "Nope, everything looks great to me!"

Teresa laughed.

"Cheryl, do you remember what I told you on the way over here?" I could hear a touch of annoyance in Teresa's voice.

Standing upright, Cheryl said to me, "Was my ass showing again?"

Thinking to myself, 'Again?' I told her truthfully, "Just a little."

Still etched in my mind the picturesque view of her beautiful bottom. I could see that Teresa was becoming impatient.

"Come on you two. We're already late for the party." Teresa said anxiously.

We headed to her car and I was going to sit in the back but before I could get there Cheryl ran ahead of me and opened the front passenger door. "Hop in."

Thinking she wanted the backseat to herself, I climbed in and waited for her to close the door. Instead, she began moving my way saying, "Scoot over Bruce. I don't want to sit back there all by myself."

I did and found myself sitting there sandwiched between the two of them. I was in heaven!

After Teresa backed out of my driveway, trying to make conversation, I asked, "If you don't mind telling me, what was it you said to her on the way over?"

Teresa smiled.

"I told her if she didn't behave herself you'd think we were a couple of perverts."

I looked down at her stocking covered legs. "I don't see anything perverted."

Cheryl giggled, "See, I told you he was okay. Didn't I?"

Changing the subject, I asked, "So tell me, where is this party we're going to?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.