They Planned It All

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wife's younger sister is married to a guy no one in the family likes but her. So, my wife found her a man to help satisfy her needs, the one who satisfies her own. Lucky me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

Sheila and I have been married six years now and we've stayed happy with each other, even though we've had a few ups and downs. These were more to do with job than anything. In the time since we've been married, we've each lost our job, though, right now, we're both employed. I actually am making considerably more money, a real blessing these days.

When the stress would begin to get to us, we always resorted to the stress-relieving exercises we began using when we were dating: sex. You see, I married one of those wonderful women who simply adores sex.

On our third date, she had me to her apartment for dinner and answered the door wearing an apron. Well, I soon had that off and we spent the rest of the evening in bed. That's the kind of woman Sheila is.

She also looks good, clothed or not. She's twenty-eight, a brunette with wavy hair just below her shoulders, one hundred-eighteen pounds, thirty-four B-cup, but it's a full cup, narrow waist and lovely hips and long legs beneath. She's five-six and naked she looks really great. Her boobs are really nice, firm, tipped with dark pink nipples that get excited so easily. I just love getting them hard, even when we're out at dinner or at friend's, I'll take a quick pinch or rub when no one's looking just to firm them up.

Sheila has always pushed the limits of our sex more than I have. She loves to go shopping braless and in a short skirt and no panties, even flash men with a few open leg shots as we have lunch. Even shoe shopping. I just wait outside, taking occasional glances in the window as the clerk, she makes sure it's a male every time, slips shoes on and off her feet as she asks him each time if he thinks it looks good. She's a hot tease and she loves doing it.

Sex in public places also turns her on. We've done it in most of the parks in our city at one time or another and there was one time when I was sure we were going to get caught but I think the cop just thought it was funny and left us alone. Me, I was scared of death, Sheila, well, she had a terrific orgasm.

So, Sheila and I are a great match unlike her younger sister, Erica, and her husband, Jody. There's been no one in the family, except Erica, who thought Jody was anything but a conceited asshole. And, that's his good side. I don't think he's ever hit her or abused her physically but he has constantly ridden her about everything she does.

He even gets on her about her looks. Well, let me tell you Sheila is one good-looking woman and her younger sister is a beauty. Yes, even prettier. But all you would hear from Jody is how bad her hair looked or whatever, just always putting her down. Sheila and I have talked to her about leaving him and, well, I know this kind of thing happens pretty often, she's just hesitant to do it.

Then, one Saturday morning, Erica called me to see if I could come over to help her put together a media storage cabinet that she had ordered online. She told me that she'd opened it up, then saw that it was really beyond her to put it all together. I knew that her husband was traveling and was of little help around the house anyway, so I went over to help my sister-in-law.

She showed me into the family room and the pieces of the assembly were scattered all over the floor.

"Sorry, Pierce, this is as far as I got."

So, I got down amidst the pieces littering the floor and opened the instructions which were no more than an exploded-view diagram of the unit. I did see that some parts required gluing so I knew right away that I'd better be sure how it all went together before I started gluing.

Erica sat on the floor across the pile of pieces, her legs crossed under her Indian-style, her dressing gown open a bit showing me the crotch of her white panties. The effect was immediate, of course, as my cock began to rise.

We went on, putting pieces together, figuring out what went where and as she shifted, I could see a newly-formed damp spot on her panties which had the obvious effect on me.

We worked on, finally gluing it all together, it looked straight and true, just the way my cock felt as I again got a view of her panties which were now wet all along her crease.

I stood up and we both moved the cabinet out of the way so the glue could set properly.

As I raised up, Erica said, "Well, Pierce, I think you need to take that home and have Sheila take care of that for you," as she nodded to my middle.

Throwing caution to the winds, I answered back, "Looks to me like you need to take yourself back to your bedroom and take care of that," nodding at her middle.

"Well, that's the only way I've been taken care of lately, it's been, um, three months now."

"Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, Erica, that just shouldn't happen to someone as pretty and nice as you."

"That's nice of you, Pierce, Sheila has told me what a wonderful lover you are and I just wish Jody would do some of the things to me that Sheila tells me you do for her."

"So what does Sheila tell you about us?"

"I've been talking to her for some time about my lack of a love life and she has told me a lot about how wonderful you are. She even said I should try you out. I laughed and she said, 'No, I really mean it, you should get Pierce to make love to you.'"

It began to dawn on me.

"You mean that's why I'm here today?"

"Actually, yes, we talked about it and she said I should give you a try in the bedroom."

"And, she's good with this?"

"She is and she's right down the block waiting for me to call her on her cell if it went this far. Are you ready to have us both?"

I stood there, my mind going a million miles an hour.

"Both of you? Right now?"

"She said if we got this far and we both wanted to go farther, that she would be waiting nearby for me to call. Should I call?"

There was no way I was going to say no, that's for sure.

"Do you have speed-dial?" I asked with a grin as she picked up her cellphone off the table and got her sister on the phone.

"Well, Sis, I think we've got our first threesome, come on, the door's unlocked, we'll be in my bedroom," and hung up.

"Follow me, Pierce," as I went behind her swaying butt down the hall to the master suite.

As we walked in, the covers were off the bed and several candles were lit. Obviously she had figured that I would be up for this both emotionally and physically.

My sister-in-law turned around, unbuttoned her dressing gown, took it off and lowered her panties to the floor and stepped out of them as I began undressing.

I'd seen Erica in a bikini, so I knew she had a lovely body. She's twenty-four and gorgeous. Her breasts were perfect, just like a sixteen-year old, firm, round, standing out just stunningly, small, pink nipples, all aroused and eager.

Her pussy was beautifully bare, shaved perfectly, pretty and plump, her groove waiting for me as I pulled off my briefs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.