Sam and Cheryl - New Romance
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam and Cheryl met at a party, and even though Cheryl has two babies but has never been married, Sam falls in love with her and wants her as bad as he's ever wanted any woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

"Cheryl, you are so hot and sexy, honey," Sam said as he laid on top of the sexy brunette, his cock still buried deep inside his new girlfriend's tight young pussy. Cheryl was a petite woman in comparison to Sam, and he'd loved making love with her for the very first time.

Cheryl was almost at the point of tears; she was so happy with what she and Sam had just shared. Her life in recent years had been so crowded with dashed hopes and broken relationships that she'd allowed an high shield of distrust to build between her heart and any man who showed interest in her. Cheryl found herself thinking that it was amazing she'd even allowed Sam to become this intimate with her. But, she was so happy at that moment.

Sam was very pleased, too, in a man's way. He felt deep feelings for Cheryl and he knew that he was a very lucky guy to be here in this hotel room, with his hard cock deep inside this sexy and beautiful young woman's horny tight pussy. Sam knew that their first fuck that they'd just finished was not the last for this day – at least he hoped it wasn't. His cock was still fully hard and he was so horny to fuck Cheryl again and again. He'd been waiting longer than he'd wanted to for these moments alone and in her arms.

Sam bent his face down, cupping the nicely rounded mound of Cheryl's right breast and he flicked his tongue across the aroused nipple, making her moan in response. Sam knew Cheryl was a very sexy and sensual young woman, and he loved how responsive she was to his lips on her body. He allowed his hard cock in her pussy to flinch and then he started withdrawing his hardon from her pussy as he began their second fuck together. Sam looked in Cheryl's eyes, seeing concern that he might be withdrawing his cock and pulling out completely. He wasn't doing any such thing. As Sam felt the length of his cock withdrawing from Cheryl's snug wet pussy, he stopped just as the head of his hardon was the only thing remaining in her tight cunt, and then he held his cock there, spreading the outer lips of her horny pussy as he started pushing his large thick cock back inside Cheryl again as he began to fuck her.

Sam loved the feel of having Cheryl impaled on the hard length and thickness of his cock again. He felt like he could fuck her all night long if the opportunity arose for him to realize his wildest fantasies about him and Cheryl. Cheryl was so sensual and responsive to not only his sexy and loving actions towards her, but she was obviously a very lusty and sexy woman who relished the deepest, most intimate attentions of any man wanting to enjoy her sexy young body. Sam reached up as he thrust his cock in and out of Cheryl's tight cunt, cupping both of her C-cup sized breasts in his large firm hands, flicking his fingers over the hard nipples and he squeezed both sexy tits as he pumped her pussy full of his large cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.