Jan - Cover

Jan

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do if you were changed into a woman without your permission, or actively seeking such a change? How would you cope? Who would you tell? Is "Hi Mom, it's me," enough of an explanation? This is a fantasy, because the Institute doesn't exist in Champaign or anywhere else, but it was fun to write. Codes are minimal and will be added as I go, the chapters will be posted as fast as they come back from the editor. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish  

We spent the night making love and napping; from time to time one of us got up and fetched something to snack on or drink. We showered a couple of times, and took turns wiping each other dry. Sometime in the dead of night, I fell asleep lying next to him. My happiness knew no bounds.

I was alone in the bed when I awoke. A single flower from the bouquet was on the nightstand on top of a note. It said he was sorry, but he'd left as soon as I'd gone to sleep. Work came early, and he'd call as soon as he could. His signature was a stylish R with an unreadable scribble after it. The little heart with a smiley inside off to the side of the note was the only thing that stopped me from crying.

I moped at work, driving to different places slowly and carefully. My mind was preoccupied, and it would be a disaster to have an accident. My mind was full of negative thoughts, ugly scenarios and a miserable future.

We had only scratched the surface of sexual possibilities; he hadn't gone down on me, nor I on him. He had chewed on my toes a little bit when my legs were in the right place, but we hadn't even done it doggy style! I was just sitting down to eat my lunch when my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"How are you?"

"Okay, I guess," I said glumly.

"Do you have the weekend off?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Will you spend it with me? I'd like to show you a couple of things."

"Where are we going?"

"Pack for a short road trip."

"Am I sleeping overnight?"

He laughed and said, "I sure hope so. I didn't get near enough of you last night."

"Why did you leave?" I asked softly, the sadness evident in my voice.

"Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I've got a business to run."

"Okay," I replied, relieved it hadn't been anything I'd done or hadn't done.

"I'll pick you up at your place about seven, okay?"

"See you then," I said.


I packed a mid-sized bag for my trip and included pajamas, extra socks, warm undies and some slinky stuff for bedtimes. He picked me up on time and we drove east on Interstate for an hour or so and then drove on secondary roads. About ten that night he turned onto a gravel road, and we slowly made our way through the trees, slowly winding slightly uphill.

He stopped at the crest and I stared at the moonlit splendor before me. The shallow valley below was small and narrow, maybe a mile long at best. I could see two or three homes off in the distance, their windows leaking light. The nearest, a scant hundred yards away, was a dark shadow against the hill behind it.

We pulled up to the side of the dark house and went through the columns holding up the overhead deck. I heard the clink of keys and the squeak of rusty hinges, and then we were inside. Rick flipped a switch and a dim light told me we were in some sort of furnace/laundry/mud room. After a few minutes of making sure he wouldn't blow us up, he led me up a flight of stairs.

I made coffee in the small kitchen while he unloaded our groceries and bags. In a few minutes, we were seated side by side on the couch looking out the large window on the winter scene beneath us. His arm was over my shoulder, and my hand was on his thigh. Breaking the intimate silence, he began to speak in soft, low tones.

"This was our getaway, Margaret's and mine. The kids have never been up here."

Smiling, I asked, "Just where is here? I didn't see any towns close by."

"It's all unincorporated, just farm land for the most part. We're quite a bit south of Indianapolis." After a short pause, he said, "Margaret is my ex; Corey is 12 and Lana is 10. We got a divorce five years back."

I knew he might be apprehensive of a relationship, but five years sounded like long enough to get over the hurt. I turned and kissed his cheek, then snuggled against him, "Thank you for bringing me here."

We finished our coffee without another word, and after sharing a couple of warm kisses, he walked me to the bedroom. We undressed slowly, watching each other. There was no rush, just a sense of anticipation that made my tummy flutter. As his erection popped free of his boxers, I dropped my panties to the floor. He stopped me from getting onto the bed by grasping my shoulders and turning me to face him. He gathered me into his arms and kissed me, slowly moving his hands all over my body. His erection was poking me in the stomach, and after making my nipples ache and massaging my butt for a short time, he lowered me to the sheets.

He kissed and sucked my boobs and nipples as he slid one finger and then two inside me. He rose onto his elbow and kissed and nuzzled my neck when he found my G-spot. He was gentle but firm and gave me a wonderfully frantic orgasm. After some more really wet and playful kisses, he nibbled his way down my body to my pubes and licked my labia. Just once, from bottom to top, but it was enough to make me jump. I thought, 'At last! Oral sex!'

He smiled and spread me open with his fingers. I could feel his breath on the damp folds of skin, and he kissed and licked and sucked all around the outside for the longest time. I raised my knees to give him better access and his hands gripped my butt, then slid up my thighs to open my legs a bit more. My feet were waving in the air and I was in a very vulnerable position, but I had the feeling that he wouldn't hurt me. I felt his tongue slide across my butt hole, probe wetly for a few seconds, and then he gave my pussy his undivided attention.

Sometimes it was his tongue and sometimes it was his finger, and for the next hour or so my pussy was almost always full of something. In between tonguing me he'd suck gently on my clit, which caused my ass to come right up off the bed. God, did that feel good! Not better or worse than Kim, just different. His hands massaged my boobs when they weren't busy elsewhere, and when I breathlessly told him I was about to come, he chuckled and bore down just a tiny bit on my clit.

I saw stars, so help me! I felt my pussy clamp down on his fingers — I could tell there were two and they were moving, stirring things inside — and I felt myself ooze a lot of very slippery stuff all at once. He pinched one of my nipples fairly hard, and that connected my chest to my groin. My hearing went and I closed my eyes as I felt the rush of joy travel from my pussy to my brain. I was there but not there, awash in the ecstasy of orgasm, mindless to anything but pleasure. I didn't pass out, but I ignored everything but the joy emanating from deep inside my 'gina. It was tremendous.

When I opened my eyes some time later, he was lying beside me with his hand on my belly. My legs were down but still spread apart, and he was letting his fingertips brush the edges of my pubic hair. His cock was lying against my leg, shiny at the tip and slightly limp. I decided it was now or never.

I got on top of him and started kissing him, slowly working my way down his body. I played with his belly button a little while my hand was busy jacking his cock. It seemed like he was a third again bigger than I'd ever been, in both length and girth. My attentions had his penis all firmed up, and just before I put my mouth on the head I took a good look.

He was circumcised, a fat handful and I'm guessing about six or seven inches long; his musky smell was making my mouth and my pussy water. It was straight with a slight upward curve, and the head was the same size as the shaft. I'd never noticed before, but it wasn't round, it was oval-shaped. It was wider than it was tall, and it got thicker toward the base. There was a place on the shaft just behind the head that appeared to be larger in diameter than the rest of it, but I wasn't sure.

I kissed it first, then gathered a mouthful of saliva and tried to swallow him. The head went in nicely and he didn't taste bad at all, so I licked him like an ice cream cone and sucked him in and out by moving my head up and down. My hand was down the shaft, slowly jacking him. The outer skin felt very soft, but the flesh underneath was as hard as could be.

He leaked a few drops of pre-cum right away, and they kept coming every minute or so. Diluted as they were by my saliva, they had almost no taste at all, just a subtle hint of saltiness. I felt comfortable with what I had in my mouth, so I tried to take a little bit more. By moving my head up and down, slowly at first and then with more enthusiasm, I found I could take a little more than half of him before I gagged. I shifted into a more comfortable position between his legs and let my hair drag across his belly, holding myself up with one hand and fondling his ball sac with the other. His balls were about the size of plums and his sac was tight against his body; I hoped they and it were full of semen for me to swallow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.