The Missing Y Chromosome - Cover

The Missing Y Chromosome

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hank Walker is just your average 17 year old student, but he decides to ride his motorcycle to Key West for Spring Break. Unfortunately, he runs afoul of the the Florida Highway Patrol. The next thing he knows, he's literally the only man in the world, and it's his duty to restock the world with the Y chromosome. Can he do it? Well, he's willing to fuck every woman in the world, but there are certain technical difficulties in the way. Here's a possible solution.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Interracial   First   Pregnancy  

The wildest and craziest knick-knack that anybody came up with, at least in my opinion, was a small manikin of me. The point was that I was sculpted to anatomical perfection with an erect cock. I was familiar with bobble-head dolls, but this was the first doll I ever heard of with a bobble-cock. Yep, with a mere flick of the finger, my cock would shake, rattle, and roll!

These dolls were made in several sizes, though I don't know if a life-sized one was ever offered. They were available in wood, plastic, or metal. Trust me, I never thought of having my cock bronzed, but there it was! The dolls sold like you wouldn't believe, or maybe you would, considering that I was the only living man on the planet. Anyway, the rumor got started that having one of these dolls in your home would improve your chances in the lottery. I heard that some women bought enough of the dolls to have one in every room. I was all for it, since the Project got a percentage of the sale price. Suddenly, Project Hope had all of the money it needed!

Speaking of being the only living man on the planet, Project Hope ran into all kinds of difficulties with trying to extract more men out of time. Oh, there were other successful body retrievals, but no more living specimens could be obtained. The math wizards worked hard on this problem and came to the conclusion that I was probably going to be the only successful snatch from the past. It seemed that the system worked on a trick of probability, and a successful catch was way out on the end of the bell-shaped probability curve. After a lot of work, they reached the conclusion that I was a statistical anomaly, and they were not likely to be so lucky, again!

Well, loyalty was always one of my strong virtues, so I vowed to help as much as I could. I increased my fucking sessions to six per day. That didn't do much to increase the number of women who got to experience a real live fuck, but it did result in more of the little sperm wigglers that were harvested by Hilly and her helpers.

Yes, Hilly was still the main honcho when it came to siphoning sperm from used cunts. After doing the collection a few hundred times, Hilly had become blasé about the whole thing, at least it seemed that way to me. On top of all that, Hilly told me that she was pregnant, and I was the father! She had never had a parthenogenesis treatment, so it had to be mine. I had only fucked her once, but she had managed to catch that one time by sheer chance. She was hoping for a boy, but she would take anything she could get!

None of my other early fucks had been so lucky, but the system was now changed so that the likelihood of pregnancy and the production of a male fetus were heightened. Statistically, if the sperm is in place before the egg arrives, there is a heightened chance of a male resulting from fertilization. On the other hand, if the egg gets there first, then there is a heightened chance of producing a female. Normal sperm has a life of at least three days, once it is in the womb, so the scheduling of my fuck partners was modified to have them be with me the day before the egg was due to drop.

Likewise, the artificial insemination was also scheduled that way, and there was a very high number of pregnancies that resulted. Unfortunately, it was still too early to tell if the new schedule was helping in the production of males. We still needed a few more months to have proof of that, but everybody was closely following the numbers. The interest was so high that all kinds of betting pools were in operation based on whether or not the new scheduling would do any good.

Back before the sperm banks had run dry just after the problem showed up, techniques had been developed to induce the highest level of probability in a woman getting knocked up by artificial insemination with only a few sperm. Thus, the application of these techniques was getting a hell of a lot of mileage from every one of my fucks. The medical personnel were getting roughly a 70% pregnancy rate from my sperm, so there were around 120 pregnancies resulting from every one of my fucks. Dammit, I was proud of that. How many 17 year old boys do you know who can claim that many offspring? That was going to mean about 260,000 children from my first year of work! At that rate, it would only take about 80 years for me to fertilize every woman on Earth, but that was still not quickly enough to do what we wanted.

The only viable solution was for me to produce as many fertile boys as possible so that we could get the work load better distributed. I needed sons as soon as possible, but it was still going to be 10-15 years before I could have significant help! Oh, well, all I could do was soldier on and fuck as many women as I could manage!

After five months into the program, Hilly was showing some extra belly, and she proudly announced that she was carrying a boy! The sonogram showed a definite cock and balls between the fetus' legs, and she was so happy that I was almost afraid that she was going to make a delivery on the spot. This was literally Earth-shaking news, and the report was on TV immediately and repeated every hour for three days. By then, every person on the planet knew that there was finally some hope for a return to bisexual reproduction on a regular basis.

Of course, I was as thrilled as Hilly was, and immediately started looking forward to having fun with my son. Hilly and I discussed a name for him, and she jumped on my suggestion of "Adam." From then on, the news was filled with the day to day development of Adam Johnson. His sonogram was prominently displayed with his genitalia highlighted in the picture so that everybody could see what they were looking for. I hoped that he was not later emotionally traumatized by having his cock and balls become so well known to the world.

A few weeks later, word drifted in that there were many male fetuses being carried, and the whole world went on a euphoric jag. There was the proverbial dancing in the streets and all kinds of celebrations were held. There were even a few mass dildo burnings, but that helped the economy when replacements had to be purchased after the celebrants sobered up.

I had always gotten fan letters as soon as my presence was made public, but now I got so many demanding that I increase my rate of fucking that I got tired of reading them, much less answering them. I had to make personal announcements on the TV that I was already fucking as often as I physically could, and the nagging that I fuck even more was only slowing down the process. The letters pushing that idea did drop off some, but I needed a staff to screen my mail to filter out nonsense like that. Even after filtering, I still got more mail than I had time to read, so a form letter was produced that was used for the answer.

We were probably overly cautious as Hilly's pregnancy advanced. She was taken off of sperm collection duty when she started to bulge enough so that bending over was uncomfortable. Her subordinates took over sample collection and Hilly concentrated on doing all those things which promoted a normal and healthy childbirth.

I had developed a real attachment for Hilly, and she had been sleeping with me for months. That was sleeping, and not the euphemism for fucking, since she and I both were dedicated to keeping the Project going full steam ahead. I just wanted somebody to cuddle with at night, and Hilly had made a solid hit to my "on" button. Yes, I was in love with her, but I did restrain myself and limited my actions to kissing and cuddling. Hilly was 26 when we met, and I knew that I was going to out live her, but I wanted her around as much as possible.

Finally, the time had come, and Adam Johnson showed up as the first male baby born in 300 years. He was healthy, and high hopes were held out for him. Of course, the entire birth process was lovingly photographed in minute detail for later showing on TV. The only reason it was not shown live was that everyone but me feared that some complication would result in a stillbirth. Adam came out fine, and his genitalia were carefully photographed for the historical record and for exhibition on TV. I was already wondering how many times his cock and balls were going to show up in a commercial.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.