The Missing Y Chromosome
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hank Walker is just your average 17 year old student, but he decides to ride his motorcycle to Key West for Spring Break. Unfortunately, he runs afoul of the the Florida Highway Patrol. The next thing he knows, he's literally the only man in the world, and it's his duty to restock the world with the Y chromosome. Can he do it? Well, he's willing to fuck every woman in the world, but there are certain technical difficulties in the way. Here's a possible solution.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Interracial   First   Pregnancy  

I was headed toward Key West when IT happened! This was my first trip to Florida for Spring Break, and I was looking forward to all that implied. I was tooling it out as fast as my old Harley could push, and I was having a ball. I had already left one cop car in my dust, and I was not even thinking about the possibilities of a road block ahead.

Uh-oh, there it was. A couple of Highway Patrol cars had blocked the two-lane highway, and they were standing there just waiting for me to arrive. They had parked their cars so that there was a gap between them so that regular traffic could weave through, but they had to slow down to do it. Well, I was too full of piss and ginger to slow down for anything. There was no way I was going to spend my vacation money on a traffic fine, so I decided to risk it all in a mad dash for freedom.

I never slowed down. Instead, I ducked my head to cut the wind resistance to a minimum so that my speed would rise to the maximum. One silly-assed cop was standing in the gap between the two cars. He had a bullhorn in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. He was expounding some bullshit about how I was under arrest for a long list of traffic violations and how I should stop so that I could be apprehended. Well, I really had no other choice, so I aimed my bike straight at the cop and bore in.

The cop acted just like I knew he would. He came to his senses in time to jump out of my way, but he dropped his bullhorn and coffee cup in the process. I just flicked the fallen bullhorn with my front wheel, and that destabilized me a little bit. In the process of regaining control of my balance, my rear wheel rolled through that spilled coffee, and that was my downfall!

It all happened so fast that I am not sure exactly the sequence of things, but I think that my rear end whipped around and banged off of one of the parked cars. That was all I needed to completely lose control and go flying off to the side of the road. Unfortunately, at this point, the road was actually a causeway, and I hit the retaining wall hard enough to flip both me and my bike toward the ocean. The last thing I remember about that episode was flying through the air and headed toward the water and some rocks.

When I woke up, I figured that I had to be in a hospital bed, but, let me tell you, I was surprised to be here and seemingly all in one piece. I had to have been doing a swan dive toward some hellaceously sharp coral rocks that surely would have killed me, but here I was without a noticeable scratch on me. I didn't know what had happened, but I was glad it had, no matter what it was. I was even looking forward to some jail time, considering the alternative.

About the time I opened my eyes, I heard some pinging and ringing of various alarms like you hear on those TV hospital shows when the instruments detect a change in the patient. I looked around, but I didn't recognize any of what I saw. This hospital room was nothing like the two I had seen in real life nor the dozens that I had seen on TV.

The main thing I noticed right off was that I was completely nude and lying on a bed with no covers on it. The room temperature was perfectly adjusted so that I didn't need any cover, but I was not used to lying on my back with my bare you-know-what sticking out. I did have several bands around my wrists and one around my chest, but they were only an inch or so wide, so they didn't cover anything.

Before I had a chance to notice anything else, a woman came bustling into my room, and I had no doubt that she was a woman because she was naked! Well, she was wearing some flip-flops, but I discounted them. She was damned good looking, too, so you know what happened in my nether regions. My dick started getting hard immediately as the woman came bustling up to me. She looked at my hardening cock and licked her lips. "Hello, there, Sweetie. I'm glad that you are feeling better. At least, I can see that one part of you is alert and fit for action. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until I can get you unplugged from all those wires and whatnot."

She reached toward me, but the first thing she grabbed was my semi-erect cock. "Oh, yes, this is a nice one. It's definitely worth all of that effort and expense!" She then unfastened the various bands around me and removed them so that I was finally even less dressed than she was—I wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Honey, I'm sorry that I don't know your name, but please remember mine. I'm Nurse Hilda Johnson, 'Hilly' to you. I've just got to get to know you better!" With that statement, Hilly placed a juicy kiss right on the end of my cock head. "Dammit, why did I call the doctor before I got in here? I'm just a victim of routine, I guess."

I started to try to sit up, but she pushed me back down to the bed. "No, Honey, you just stay where you are until the doctor tells you it's OK to get up. You've been through quite a traumatic experience, and we don't want anything bad to happen before we are sure that you can cope."

I was too surprised to complain, because I admit I was still stunned to find myself being cared for by a naked nurse. Talk about something completely outside of my previous experience! I didn't have more than a few seconds to ponder the situation and to give my cock time to get even stiffer before two more naked women burst into the room. Neither one of them was the drop-dead beauty that Hilly was, but they weren't bad looking, just a little old for my taste. They both had to be over 40 years old, and that was old for my tender 17 years.

One was a medical doctor, Dr. Adams, and the other was some sort of government official, Ms Bottomly. Dr. Adams took over from Nurse Hilda Johnson and gave me a thorough examination, starting with my cock and balls. Once she moved on to the more conventional type of physical examination, Ms Bottomly had to do her own examination of my cock and balls.

Ms Bottomly thoroughly confused me when she said, "I've seen pictures, but I had no idea that a man could be this delightful to touch. Dr. Adams, how long before I can do a more detailed and active examination? I had no idea that it could be this big. How on Earth could that actually fit into a woman?"

OK, I'll admit it. Ms Bottomly's examination had really gotten to me, after what I had experienced with Hilly and Dr. Adams. I was putting out precum and it was dribbling down the sides of my cock. I nearly spurted more than that when Ms Bottomly rubbed her finger through the precum and then tasted it. "Yes, it does taste as good as the rumors would have it!"

"Please, Alice, let me finish my examination before you get carried away. Don't worry, you are on the list. However, you are now just delaying things, so I would appreciate it if you would back off!"

"Oops! I'm sorry, Joyce. I'll try to stay out of your way, but I do want to look at it."

"OK, Alice. Why don't you stand at the foot of the bed? That way you can look at his penis and scrotum to your heart's content without slowing me down."

Suitably chastised, Alice Bottomly moved to the foot of the bed and proceeded to stare at my cock and balls like she had never seen any, before. I was getting more and more confused.

"Dr. Adams, please tell me what is going on. I feel fine, and I would like to get out of this bed. I feel like I have been lying here for weeks."

"Oh, it hasn't been that long. You've only been here three days. Now, lie still. I'm almost through with the preliminary exam, and I'll let you sit up when I'm sure that you will be OK. We don't want you to fall over from losing your balance, now, do we?"

"No, Ma'am, but I sure would like to know what is going on. Why is everybody naked? Am I in some sort of nudist hospital, or something?"

Dr. Adams laughed. "Oh, no! It's nothing like that, but the truth might be a little shocking and hard to understand, so I would like to get a baseline of data from your body before we confuse you too much. Please be patient, and Ms Bottomly will explain everything to you—that's her job."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.