A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Next morning Susan was with Grace preparing her for her next session with horse cock. She had brought Oscar along, and set him to licking Grace's breasts and clitoris, in order to help her to relax while Susan gently inserted and withdrew a large well lubricated dildo in the groaning woman. "How big is that one," Grace sighed, "is it as big as the horse's?"

Susan felt she had to be honest, and admitted that, no, it wasn't nearly as big. Bigger than any man, but not like a horse. Grace, panting under Oscar's skilful attentions, asked, "Is this dog yours? He's wonderful. Would he like to fuck me, do you think?"

"Of course he would, do you want him to?"

"Yes please. I'm sorry but I just can't get excited by plastic cocks."

Susan withdrew the dong she had been using, and gave Oscar his 'fuck her now' order. Immediately, Oscar moved around the woman, got between her legs, climbed over her front, and plunged his cock into her, the first stroke driving up against Grace's cervix. Grace's well stretched and relaxed cunt easily accepted the dog's knot. Oscar started pumping semen.

"Oh my god that's so good. So much better than plastic."

Susan giggled, knowing only too well how Grace was feeling as Oscar did his incredible thing. A few moments later Grace started questioning Susan about the darling dog, whose rapid jerking thrusts seemed to be going on and on.

"And you can just turn him on like that? Just give him an order and he will fuck you?"

"Well yes, it's a bit more complicated with him and me, because I'm his bitch, so he actually can have me any time he wants when we are alone, but also he won't fuck me just because I ask him to. He is trained not to try to fuck other women unless given permission, and to always fuck if he is given an order to do so."

"So any time I want, I could just tell him to fuck me and he would?"

Susan grinned, enjoying Grace's amazement at the dog's training.

"Yes, and he will stop too, if you want him to. Shall I show you?"

"Fuck no, don't stop him! Please! He's incredible."

There was silence for a few minutes as Oscar steadily fucked, and Grace enjoyed. Susan always felt a bit jealous when Oscar fucked other women, but that was the arrangement. Oscar was her Master and fortunately he wanted to fuck her often enough. But if Susan had her way, she and Oscar would be locked away somewhere so she was the only cunt available to the dog! Instead, at times like this, she had to sit and watch another woman enjoying his fabulous cock.

Grace started to orgasm, and Susan whispered the words that told Oscar to keep going. She let the mating continue, and was rather disappointed when eventually Oscar pulled out and the knot slipped out of Grace's wet and sloppy cunt. Oscar stretched out on the end of the bed and went to sleep.

When she was recovered from the doggy fuck, Grace was exhausted but happy. She drew Susan into the bed beside her. "Oh my god I could use a dog like that at home."

"Why, what's the problem?"

"My husband just isn't any good at sex, and has no imagination at all. We only do it once a week at most, and it's always the same. I have been getting so frustrated. And then suddenly this friend of my daughter made a pass at me, and I gave in to him. It was glorious sex but over too quickly. And I got caught."

"Yes, you told us all about how you got caught cheating. In your daughter's bedroom, I gather."

"Yeah, I know, that was his idea, I should not have allowed it. But to be honest all I wanted right then was to feel a big cock inside me, and that kid had a nice cock. Not as good as your dog though!" Both women were watching Oscar sprawled sound asleep across the foot of the bed. "Don't suppose I could borrow him sometimes?"

Susan laughed, but the laugh was slightly forced. She was thinking. She had been at the farm a month now, and it was time to move on. Either home to her husband, or go back to the man who used to beat her, or find somewhere else to go. Also Adam was pressuring her to take horse cock, and she didn't want to do so. It wasn't that she was scared, although the size of horses still daunted her. No, the truth was that she was completely happy with Oscar, as his official bitch, and she felt it would be cheating on him for her to go with a horse, or even other dogs. She accepted being fucked by the many men on the farm who wanted her, but she was able to go back to Oscar with a clear conscience about them. Somehow letting a horse fuck her seemed different, unfair to Oscar.

But the other problem was that she didn't want to leave the farm if it meant leaving Oscar behind. She had actually asked Adam if she could buy Oscar, but he had explained how well trained the dog was, and named a price that was far more than Susan could afford. He had suggested that he could let her have Oscar cheap if she stayed at the farm fucking horses for show for a couple of months. "Stay another six months, and you can have Oscar for free." Six months, 180 days, at least 150 horse fucks. What would her cunt be like after that? Would Oscar even want her after that? Would any man be able to feel himself inside her? No, it was time to move on, but how to do so and keep her beloved Oscar?

She put her hand on Grace's breast, and started gently massaging her nipple. Grace purred and snuggled in closer, slipping her hand down to Susan's crotch.

"Is your husband very wealthy then?"

"Very," Grace sighed as she moved in to kiss Susan, tongues probing deliciously.

After a few minutes of caressing, Susan asked, "Tell me about where you live, is it a big house? Do you have maids and stuff?"

Grace by now was lying on her back letting Susan's lips, tongue, and fingers roam over her breasts and belly. She was hardly aware of what she was saying as she mumbled her reply. "It's huge, too big for us now the boys have grown up and moved out, and Stacey is a dead loss at helping round the house. We have professional cleaners come in twice a week but still it's a lot of work for me. I don't like cooking."

"You should have a maid," Susan sighed as she bent down into Grace's crotch, burrowing her tongue in between the woman's labia and teasing her clitoris.

Grace closed her eyes and said nothing, her mind totally absorbed by the sensations ravaging her body. She thought of Oscar, and how he had licked, a magnificent tongue, strong, rough, and long, but artless. Susan's tongue was like a live thing, knowing exactly how to please. And Susan kept stopping too, then starting again, driving Grace ever higher into mental places she had never been before.

At last Susan allowed Grace to orgasm. By now Oscar was ready for more, and she gave the command, and Oscar mounted the older woman again. "Oh my god I can't keep going on like this," Grace moaned as Susan moved back to give them room to play. Susan was thinking, hard.

When Oscar had had enough, she sent him off the bed, and let Grace recover.

"Maybe I should come and stay with you, work for your husband, as the maid? I love cooking. And I would bring Oscar with me. You could use him whenever you wanted."

"Would you let my husband fuck you?"

"If you don't mind, yes."

"To be honest if I could avoid having sex with him, and have it with Oscar instead, I would be totally happy!"

"Would you like to have sex with me too sometimes?"

"Oh god darling yes, yes oh yes! Sex with you and Oscar together is the very best I have ever known." They lay in each other's arms thinking about it. Finally Grace whispered, "What about Stacey though? Would she accept you in the house, and Oscar?"

"Believe me, Grace, she will. If you let me spend time with her too."

Grace laughed. "My god Susan you have been doing the rounds! So Stacey likes girls too?"

"And dogs. Would you mind sharing Oscar with her?"

Grace kissed Susan. She had already seen enough of Oscar to know he would have no trouble keeping both women happy. Well, all three in fact. The only problem would be preventing her husband from finding out. But, if he was getting good sex with Susan many he wouldn't notice, or even care! Actually no, the more she thought about it, her husband would love the arrangement.

This proposal was put to Stacey, who agreed immediately. When Adam was told what they wanted, he agreed, on one condition. "This afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon if you want to spend a bit longer practicing, both Grace and Susan must try to take horse cock, in the paddock, in front of the grandstand. You must both do your best to let the horse cock into your cunts, but I accept that the horse might not be able to get it in. So long as both of you have tried, I will let Susan take Oscar away with her."

There was a thoughtful rather tense pause, both women knowing they would agree but reluctant to speak first. To everyone's surprise Stacey was the first to speak.

"What if we make it all three of us trying?" Everyone looked at her in astonishment. "I've been fucking with Oscar, and some other dogs, and I've watched all the horse fucks that have happened since we came here. I don't suppose I will be able to take a horse inside me, but before I leave I'd like to have one try with a horse."

And so it was agreed. It would happen that afternoon, no point wasting time on a few more hours of training, best to just get on with it. Three girls side by side with three horses, it would be an afternoon to remember. The girls would be put on the benches an hour before the horses were brought out, and the men could take turns. That would loosen them up and get them well lubricated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.