A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Grace Harcourt was sent to the farm for quite different reasons. Where Victoria Steel had just needed to be educated in how to please her husband, Grace needed to be taught never again to cheat on Mr Harcourt. Grace was 45 years old, rather plump, buxom, still very attractive, with long died blonde hair. In the twenty three years of their marriage she had given her husband three delightful children, two boys and a girl. The two boys had left home, but the girl still lived with them.

It was the girl, Stacey, now 16, who had, indirectly and accidentally, contributed to Grace's present predicament, by bringing home a man she had met, much older than her, who had been unhappy to find that Stacey wouldn't put out. The man had smiled at Grace, and Grace had shyly replied with a smile, although she knew she should not encourage the man, who was so clearly much too old for Stacey.

The man returned the next morning, after everyone else had gone out to work or to school. Standing in the open front door, he smiled again, and Grace found herself inviting him in.

He was very adept at seducing bored frustrated middle aged women. He had brought a bottle of expensive wine with him, and persuaded her to share some with him. Very soon they were kissing on the couch, then a few minutes later he was caressing her breasts, and an hour after he entered the house he took her to bed and entered her, as she lay naked, legs sprawled apart on the bed in Stacey's bedroom. It had been his idea to use the girl's bedroom, when he sensed that Grace was reluctant to use the main bedroom. But also it amused him to be screwing the mother with all the evidence of Stacey's youth distributed around the room. Clothes, including underwear, left on the floor and draped over a chair, photos of her heroes on the wall, girlish magazines spread everywhere, and photographs of Stacey and her friends at parties and concerts and doing crazy things in the park.

Grace had a tiny birthmark on her belly close to her right labia. Because of it, she never shaved her pubes, allowing her brown pubic hair to hide most, but not all, of the stain, The man studied it as he licked her, then slid up her body to fuck. And when she fell asleep exhausted after the lovemaking and suffering the effects of two glasses of wine, he took photos of it, and her, and the bed and the room she was lying in, with his mobile phone and slipped silently out of her house. And just to prove that he was not a gentleman, the next day he posted the pics to Stacey.

As luck would have it, Stacey was with her parents when the pics arrived on her cell phone. She recognized the sender, and she opened them in all innocence hoping to find a pic of them together or of him doing something exciting. Instead the first pic was just of a hairy woman's bush, with a bit of a birthmark visible emerging from the hair. Stacey shaved her pussy, but anyway so far the man hadn't got that far with her, so far all she had allowed was some kissing and his hands on her breasts. So who was this in the photo? She looked at the next pic. Her mother. Naked. On Stacey's bed.

Unable to control her reaction, she just screamed, "Mommy how could you? On my bed, with my boyfriend?"

Her father took the phone from her and flicked through the photographs, while his wife sat pale faced and wanting to die.

Obviously divorce was a rational result of such an event, but Grace begged and promised and finally an agreement was reached. She would go with Stacey to this place that her husband knew about, a little farm in Texas, and while there she would be punished, repeatedly and strictly, by Stacey and others, until such time as Stacey was ready to forgive her. The scope of punishments available was not defined at all. Grace was only told that the place specialized in treating errant women, especially wives and girlfriends. At any time Grace could opt out, and leave the farm, but in that case she would not be able to return home, and her husband would divorce her. On the basis of their pre-nuptial agreement, and the clear evidence of her infidelity, she would get nothing.

Like so many others before them, they were met by a girl in a sexy maid costume and escorted into an office where a man introduced himself as Adam and invited Stacey to sit down. Grace was shown a red square on the carpet and told to stand within it. Adam and Stacey discussed how Grace's punishments were to be arranged and staged. Occasionally Adam turned to the mother and asked her questions, like, "Have you ever been caned?" The answer to that, of course, was no, she hadn't. Adam asked Stacey if she would like to start by giving her mother a caning.

Stacey whispered, "Okay," and her mother moaned. Adam decided it would be easier for Stacey if her mother was placed over his desk. He told Grace to step close to his desk and bend forward over it, then he went around behind her and lifted her skirt and lowered her panties to her knees. "Open your legs as wide as the panties allow, and stay still." He went to the cupboard and selected a light cane for Stacey to learn with. He handed it to the girl and went back behind his desk. "Lay it on, Stacey, as hard as you like. Take your time, and stop when you get bored. You will have lots more opportunities to continue this."

As he watched Stacey wield the cane again and again, Adam could see that caning her mother was releasing some of the anger stored up inside the girl. It would be a while before she was ready to forgive her mother, but at least she was starting to relax and see the thing in a clearer light. Finally he suggested her mom had had enough for the moment, and Stacey rather reluctantly put the cane down and said, "I can give her more later?" and when Adam assured her that she would be able to any time she wanted, the girl asked what was next on her mother's program.

"I think perhaps you and I should have a little chat alone, what do you say?" Stacey was of course delighted at being treated as an adult, and agreed eagerly. Adam buzzed Rebecca, and when she walked in he told Grace to stand up and pull her knickers back up, and then said to Rebecca, "Please take Grace out into the yard and have her stand with her hands on her head. Pin her skirt up behind, and pull her panties down to her knees so everyone can see she has been caned. Then she can wait until Miss Harcourt is ready to continue her punishment."

Stacey was grinning hugely as her mother reluctantly went with the maid. Adam clicked a switch and a monitor on the wall came alive and Stacey watched her mother standing in bright sunshine in full view of everyone walking through the yard, with her hands on her head like a naughty schoolgirl. Then Rebecca drew her skirt up behind, and pinned the hem up between her shoulder blades. Then Stacey laughed aloud and clapped her hands as Rebecca drew her mother's knickers down.

"So, Stacey, what would you like to put your mother through next?" Stacey asked what was available. "Have you ever heard of a wooden pony," Adam asked, and was pleased that Stacey had no idea what he was referring to. "Well, look, there are lots of things we can offer. Let's start by meeting some of the people her, and then I will show you around the farm, then you can see some of our wooden ponies and other things, and you can decide if you want your mother to ride one or to experience something else first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.