A Farm in Texas
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that we have the prospect of another wedding, this afternoon."

Big cheer, lots of applause, everyone waiting for Adam to announce the lucky couple. Did it mean another girl had completed her training and was ready to take horse cock? I was working with the other girls, serving breakfast to the men. There was a half full jug of horse sperm on the table, all of us girls had been given our morning milk, I was now able to quaff half a glass of it without being sick, indeed I really was developing a taste for it. I was actually half hoping that Adam would soon make me join the 'full glass' girls, so Janet wouldn't keep teasing me, calling me 'half cup'.

I was dressed in a fetish nurse costume this morning, as instructed by Janet, who had become my mentor, showing me how to milk horses and all the other tasks required of girls working at the farm. She and I had done that incredible spanking scene in front of everyone, and I was hoping for a repeat performance, but so far I had only been called on to do a pole dance routine, that got lots of applause but looked, I am certain, pretty amateur. I had done a lot of blow jobs!

Adam held his hands up for silence. "Oscar has agreed to take Vanessa as his bitch."

'Oh, my god, ' I thought, taken completely by surprise. Oscar had been fucking me pretty frequently, but so far always organized by Adam and always in front of men watching. At night he was taken back to the kennels, and my night's sleep was only interrupted by men coming in to use me. What would it mean, if I belonged to Oscar? Would he be allowed to spend the night with me, in my bed? That would be so exciting, serving him every time he felt horny! Men were so predictable, somehow I thought life with Oscar would be more interesting, more romantic. We could make love without people watching us! How often would he want to fuck me?

As I waited for the applause to die down and for Adam to tell me what was involved, I wondered why I had been dressed in this nurse costume. Was it related to my betrothal? I couldn't see how it could be.

Adam gestured for silence.

"Come here, Vanessa."

I walked over to him, very aware of all the men watching me, and no doubt watching my breasts showing over the tight white lace top. I was wearing a pushup bra that created a deep cleavage, and lacy full brief panties. Then he pointed to the jug on the table.

"What's in this jug, Vanessa?"

"Semen, Adam. Horse semen."

"But you are now engaged to a dog. I need you to take the jug and go to the kennels and fill the jug with doggie semen. But first you have to empty the jug. Fetch a glass, please."

I was blushing scarlet as I walked back to him holding a tumbler, which he slowly filled to the brim with the sticky white stuff. He waited. So I was now going to join the full glass club, but it looked like it wouldn't be just the one glass! I turned to face the men, and raised my glass. They started that "drink, drink, drink," chant as I slowly tipped the stuff into my mouth and swallowed it. When the glass was empty, I looked back at Adam, he was holding the jug! I desperately wanted to ask him, no more, please, but instead I held the glass out and he filled it again. It's not really that big a deal, I knew I could drink a litre of cow's milk if given time to do it, so why was this so much more difficult? I raised the glass.

When I finished it, I think Adam recognized the state I was getting into. Instead of making me drink it all, he said, "That was good. Now tip your head back and open your mouth, please. You don't have to swallow any more, just hold it in your mouth and let the rest run down your front. Hold your panties out in front, so I can fill them up."

I realized that this was part of his plan, the dogs would love the state of me, when I went off to the kennels in a few minutes! As Geraldine had done on the morning after her wedding, I stood while he poured the remaining contents of the jug over me, over my face, my breasts, and, yes, inside my knickers. When the last of the jug had trickled out over me, he gave me the empty jug and sent me off to the kennels.

The dogs all crowded round, anticipating doggie delights, and the only way I could concentrate on milking them one at a time was by getting them alone. I was able to find an empty pen, and took each dog in turn in there, and did the "down, roll over" bit, watched through the fencing by all the other dogs. That worked fine while the jug was pretty empty, but as the jug filled up I needed to have the last dogs standing up, so I could milk them down into the jug without spilling any. The dogs were really well behaved, obviously well experienced at being milked and eager to accept it. I could tell that the dogs liked me, and that I was getting good at pleasing them. Mostly using my hand, of course, because the idea was to capture the semen, not drink it. I realized being good at hand jobs would be a valuable skill, if I was to become Oscar's bitch. I concentrated on trying to read doggy expressions as they neared orgasm.

In a way I could understand why I was in this silly nurse's uniform, because I was sort of giving essential and much wanted treatment to these darling horny frustrated dogs. I made a mental note to ask Adam how often they did get milked, because it just seemed unfair that the horses were looked after so well while there didn't seem to be the same care taken to look after the dogs. Would Oscar be jealous if I started looking after his friends as well as him? Surely a bitch isn't meant to be monogamous, is she? Obviously I would always give Oscar preference, but I hated the thought of all these other dogs just watching mournfully while Oscar had all of me that he wanted.

Anyway at last I thought I had collected enough doggy semen, and I walked back to the farm house, and found Adam's office and showed him what I had achieved. Perhaps inevitably, he poured me a glass from the jug and made me drink it, standing in front of his desk. He asked if I thought I could tell the difference, and I said no, I didn't think I could, though to be honest everything was happening so fast that I really couldn't say whether I could tell or not.

I was rather shocked by what he said next. "Let's have a look at your bottom. If it's recovered from Janet's efforts, I want to give you half a dozen cuts myself."

I was still visibly bruised, but not enough to discourage him, and he made me bend over and put my hands on the floor in front of my feet, which of course meant my skirt lifted up clear of my bum, and I waited shivering while he selected a cane and came over and tugged my steaming knickers down to mid thigh, then stood behind me and out to my left, and laid into me with the cane. I felt quite upset, what had I done to deserve that? Anyway after the last stroke he moved directly behind me and put his cock in me and said that he loved fucking me, and I realized the caning was purely for his pleasure. As he fucked me, he talked, his voice husky.

"You did say you are still an anal virgin?"

"Yes," I panted.

"How would you feel about Oscar fucking you in the ass? Him being your first, I mean?"

"He's very big," I moaned, sure that wouldn't be seen as a convincing argument.

"You just need to learn how to relax," he said with condescending casualness. "But yes, you are right, you do need a bit more training first. But I think that we will keep your ass hole for Oscar to use, exclusively, alright?"

I nodded shyly. He pulled out and told me to pull my panties up and go find Janet to be given more tasks.

I stayed in my semen-soaked nurse costume all morning, helping out with various tasks around the house, giving guys oral sex, and assisting at punishments of girls. But I wasn't allowed near the horses. Then lunch, with me still in my stinky and sticky nurse uniform, the other girls in assorted sexy clothing, all of us serving the men their food. The men were hungry and excited, looking forward to whatever they had been told was happening in the afternoon. Another horse fuck? Or was it going to be my turn, my wedding?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.