A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

"I can't get this baseball bat inside me yet, I have tried but it's just too difficult in my home situation. If you let me come, I will do whatever training you want."

I could imagine the smile on his face as he read that. I was expecting him to reply something on the lines of, "sorry darling I was really only kidding you, I live in a small flat in Chicago, there is no ranch in Texas." I gasped when, instead, he said that it didn't matter about my being able to take the baseball bat, they could work on that after I arrived, and he asked what day I would like to fly, and what airport I would be taking off from.

Suddenly I was faced with reality! I was actually going to do this! How did I know if the ranch actually existed, or if all these girls on the ranch were there as willing helpers? The girls could all have been kidnapped from their homes and sent there under threat of awful punishment if they didn't do as the farm owner said. And perhaps I would find myself locked in a van at the airport, driven away, and sold off to the white slave trade or something. How could I protect myself from any of those possibilities?

I asked to know the location of the farm. He said, sorry, no. I asked how I would actually get there, from the airport to the farm. He said there would be someone to meet me when I got off the plane, and I would just have to go with him and do what he said. I contemplated telling my husband, or my employer or my dad, where I was going, but what could I tell them? If I said anything vaguely like the truth they would try to stop me and if I got away they would worry until they heard from me, and if they didn't hear from me what could they do to help?

I asked him to send me photographs that proved he really did have this farm. He asked what would do that, what would convince me. I said I wanted a photograph of one of his girls sitting under a horse holding the horse's cock in one hand and a copy of that day's newspaper in the other hand, held up so I could read the headline. He promised to do that and send it. "Have her wearing a red dress." No way could he find a photo like that on the internet!

What else would I like? I asked for a photo of him, he said no. I asked if I could phone him, talk to him. He said no. Could I talk with some of his girls? No. If I didn't like it when I had seen it, could I go home immediately? He said yes, if I refunded the air fare, but what did that promise mean? I asked him what I had to bring with me, he said only one small bag. Everything I needed would be provided when I got there.

The other thing I had to do was explain to my husband and my dad, and maybe also to the BDSM man who was waiting for me to leave my husband and go back to him. I told each of them that I needed some time to myself and was going away backpacking across America for three to six months, and no, don't expect even a postcard, I want to clear my mind of everything and think only of the future.

And I got on the plane.

When they told us we were going to be landing soon, I went to the toilet and changed my underwear, putting on the sexiest bra and panties I owned, determined to make a good impression.

A man met me at the airport, not Adam, his name was Jason and he was just one of the workers. He looked nice and treated me respectably, he took me to another part of the airport and put me in the back seat of a four seater plane, then put my little suitcase in a space behind the other back seat, and he calmly blindfolded me. He put headphones on me, and spoke to me through them. "Sorry about the blindfold, hon, but for the moment the boss doesn't want you to know where the farm is." It was very hot in the plane, until we started moving.

It was quite scary being blindfolded in a tiny one-engine plane as it took off, but that was nothing compared to my fear at where we were going. He talked to me sometimes as we flew but my mind was in such a state that I hardly heard what he said, and I was too scared to reply. He talked as we landed, otherwise I think I would have been sick as the plane lurched and swayed.

The blindfold was taken off after he stopped the engine. He let me out, and put me in a car, and drove me to a huge old fashioned stone house like you see on the television. A wide flight of steps went up to the front door. I was trembling as I went with him into a long dark corridor. Turned to the left, into a large office. A man sitting behind a desk, stood up as I entered and walked over to me and took my hand. "Welcome to my farm. I hope you will be happy here. You are very lovely and I'm sure you are going to be very popular. What would you like to do first, shower, walk around the farm, or have something to eat? You are just in time for lunch."

I realized that I was actually starving. I had been to tense to eat the food on the airplane, and hadn't had anything since. He took me to the mess hall that I had seen in some of the photographs he had sent me! So it was real. Not only that, there were a dozen men sitting at the table eating, and four girls serving them. Two of the girls wore just bra, panties, and stockings. One other wore a kinky schoolgirl uniform. The fourth girl wore a totally transparent baby doll jama top with no knickers! I felt quite overdressed in my mid thigh length dress.

We were standing in the door, not yet noticed by the people in the room. He whispered in my ear that it was best not to use my real name. What name would I like to use? I looked blank, and he suggested Vanessa. Relaxing already, I grinned at him, I rather liked being Vanessa, and I already felt I liked and trusted him.

"Hi everyone, this is Vanessa, she just arrived." Everyone turned to look at me, and I smiled. "Would you like to take your dress off, Vanessa?" I turned to him in surprise. "You don't have to but it's hot and you are a bit overdressed. Go on, baby, tease them."

I turned back to the group of men, all eyes on me now as I slowly unzipped the dress and let it fall. Adam, standing beside me, picked it up and hung it up on a hook. I was glad I had thought to put on fresh undies on the plane! So, in just a bra and panties I walked over and sat between two men and was served lunch by one of the other girls. The men were all talking to me, asking me questions, asking what I would be doing at the ranch. They were mostly tactful and quite polite, not specifically asking me if I would be fucking horses or anything, though I could guess they were all wondering about that. I could tell they were all also wondering when they would get a chance to fuck me. I was wondering the same.

The relief at finding my worst fears unfounded was enormous, and I sat there feeling myself relaxing. I realized how much strain I had been under since I had agreed to come here. All the dreadful things I had imagined, that had kept me awake worrying, and so far it looked as though none of them was going to happen. I liked Adam, I liked what I had seen of the farm, and this group of guys all looked nice and friendly and eminently fuckable. I wondered what the routine was, for them to book me. Would Adam want to have me first? If he did, I would let him. I finished my food and pushed my plate away, and looked round for him. He was chatting to a couple of guys who I realized from the way they were dressed had to be farm hands. He saw me looking his way and walked over.

"What now? See your room, see the farm, see the horses, fuck one of these nice men?" I blushed and asked if I could please have a shower first.

"Sure. Come with me, I will show you your room." I collected my dress from the hook and went with him. My room was spacious, a king size four poster bed, and I guessed that I would be doing some of my work in here. He showed me the contents of the dresser and the wardrobe, they had stocked up in anticipation of my arrival, lots of nice erotic things, but also some nice dresses and skirts. No jeans or pants. He told me to take my time and come down when I was ready. As he walked toward the door, I realized I needed him, right away. I was suddenly feeling incredibly horny and did not want to start my time on the farm by masturbating.

"Um Adam, look ah please, could you just um wait while I have a shower, I won't be long." I shucked off my bra and panties and went to the en suite bathroom, showered, and returned to him in just a towel. "Thanks for waiting. Would you like to fuck me now?" He grinned and said that sounded like a lovely idea. I got on the bed, and laid down on my back. I watched him undress, he went to the drawer of the table by my bed and produced a condom, slipped it on, and climbed over me. I had needed a good fuck, and he didn't disappoint me. What disturbed me slightly was when he said, "Wow you are nice and tight. We will need to start your dilation training soon."

He spunked, pulled out, removed the condom and dropped it in a bin by my bed.

"Let's go take a look at the horses. There's a girl going to be fucked by one later this afternoon, I'm sure you want to watch that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.