A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

I should explain that before I got married I had been seeing a much older man who was into bondage and discipline, and I had loved it. But it had all got too much for me, and trying to give it up and escape from his influence I had married a vanilla guy to try and settle down. It hadn't worked, and I knew that if I didn't do something about it I would leave my husband and go back to the BDSM guy, and I wasn't sure I could cope with that, he was very intense and living with him was exhausting, physically and emotionally.

It started like any other internet chat, trying to find common interest with a complete stranger. This man's name was Adam, and he said he owned a large ranch in southern USA, in Texas he said it was, but he declined to give me more information about its location. He said that he had a lot of horses, including several stallions, and people paid to watch the horses mating. That sounded kinky and I like kinky chats, so I asked him to tell me more.

He said he had erected a grandstand in a paddock for paying spectators, and also offered accommodation to people visiting from far away. He offered to pay me if I would just go and stay there for a few months working as a maid, looking after both the horses and the visitors.

I asked if that included sex and he said it could, if I wanted, but it would always be my choice. Obviously I would be paid much more if I had sex with some of the visitors, and he hinted that there were other ways I could earn even more money. I suspected he meant porno films or something. I had never been to Texas, and the offer seemed a good way to resolve my marriage. Go spend a month or two on a ranch, effectively working as a prostitute and maybe a porn star, earn a heap of money, and decide whether I wanted to go back home to my husband. I told him the idea appealed to me but I needed time to decide. He said he understood, and agreed that we should chat more. No commitments.

I was mostly worried by the porn films bit. I knew I could sleep with guys in Texas with no chance of anyone in my home town finding out, but appearing in a porn film was something altogether more dangerous for my future. Of course, if the money was really good it might be worth it, but I suspected he could get girl porn stars pretty cheaply so there was no reason to believe the money would be enough. So, no, I decided firmly that if that was what he meant I would make it clear that I wasn't into it. Next time we talked I told him that, and he laughed and said no, he promised there wouldn't even be photographs taken of me if I didn't agree to them.

But I do like sex, and the idea of screwing half a dozen different men in a day did appeal. The sex with my husband was by now downright boring, and my memories of those earlier experiences with the BDSM man were still too confronting to go back to. I definitely rather liked the idea of spending time as a hooker in a distant land. Especially if the money was good, and of course many of these guys had traveled from far away to be at the farm so were, presumably, wealthy. I still wasn't at all clear about why these guys came all that way, what did the farm have that these guys wanted? Did they really just want to watch horses mating? Or was it the farmhouse, and the girls waiting to have sex with them? Was the horse thing just a cover for what was in fact a brothel? But if so why had he said that I didn't have to fuck the men?

We talked several more times before he finally told me what the "other ways of earning money" were. It wasn't just horses mating that the men came to see. He said that before and after a stallion fucked the mare, the horse's dick had to be cleaned. He said some girls liked doing that, would even suck the dick as they cleaned it. The visiting men paid to watch the girls doing those things to the horses. Some of them would stand beside the horse, and the girl would use one hand on each cock He explained how some men liked to fuck the girl as soon as she had finished handling the horse's cock!

I told him I thought that was cute, and implied that I might be willing to do that, and asked him to tell me more. "Go on" was becoming my standard response!

He said that, if there was no mare available, girls could help the horse out by masturbating him! And the visiting men paid heaps to watch the girls doing that. They liked to watch the girl arousing the horse, and they liked to watch her make the horse spunk, with her hands, or even better with her mouth. And they liked to fuck the girl while she was still covered in the horse's sperm.

He asked me if I wanted to see photographs of girls doing that. I was so horny I could hardly breathe as I replied, yes please.

He sent me a photograph of a horse with its cock out, and a girl sitting under the horse smiling at the camera as she wiped the enormous cock with a soapy flannel. I didn't think that I could put the cock in my mouth, but the idea of stroking a horse's cock made me shiver, with excitement as well as disgust. I knew that I would love doing it in front of a crowd of lusty men. When he was sure I wasn't revolted, he sent me another pic, of that same girl after the horse had cum, with his semen all down her front! So much semen!

I told him that I was sure I could do that. I admitted to him that I liked the idea of doing it, if I was being watched. I explained to him that I really would only want to do it in front of an audience. That was the thing that turned me on about doing it. He promised me that he could arrange a large audience.

I could tell that all the time he was testing me, seeing how far I would go before saying I was disgusted. But I kept saying I wanted to hear more. I was quite sure he was making it all up, but it was exciting to talk about such depraved things.

He told me how the men would pay more to fuck the girl after the horse had spunked over her, often they would actually lay her down in the stable, with her front still covered with the horse's semen, and lie down over her and fuck her! And they would pay extra for it. Would I be up for that? I told him that I would be. He promised me the money would be good, but to be honest that was not why I wanted to do it. I couldn't stop looking at that monster cock and thinking of it spurting hot semen over my breasts and belly. I could imagine the groans of arousal from the men watching me.

And I did like the idea of afterwards, with all those men wanting to fuck me, maybe as I lay on my back in the straw! So I could earn a lot of money and have some fun at the same time. For a while the only sex I allowed my husband was with me on my back. Before he entered me, I would put my fingers in my cunt and rub my girl juices up over my breasts. He would have been shocked if he knew what I was thinking as he mounted me. And after he had cum, and rolled off me and gone to sleep, I would again put my fingers in my cunt, and take his semen and rub it over me, and I would close my eyes and imagine the next man covering me. I would open my legs wide and imagine they were tied to the end of the bed.

That got me thinking of my BDSM man and prompted my next question.

"Do the girls ever get tied up, or spanked?"

He asked why I wanted to know, was I into that sort of thing? I admitted that I was. He said he very definitely could provide that, and if I did what his clients wanted in that respect I could certainly make a lot of money. I fantasized about being tied to a fence in a paddock in the sunshine and whipped, watched by maybe hundreds of guys. And surely after, when the whipping finished and before they untied me, many of those guys would want to fuck me as I stood there still tied and helpless.

While I was with my BDSM man, before I got married, a very few times he had put me to several guys, friends of his, having them fuck me one after the other, while I was tied to his bed, and I had loved it. I have difficulty climaxing just from one man giving me a quick fuck, but I had cum with them even though I couldn't masturbate. I had no doubt at all that I would cum with a queue of men giving me a long succession of quick fucks, especially if I was tied by my wrists to a fence and my legs were tied wide apart! The idea of doing that after a flogging, and while being watched by a larger crowd of men, and being paid for it, was a real turn-on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.