Erotic Encounters - Cover

Erotic Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by angie65

Chapter 6: Held

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Held - Picking up a stranger for a night of sex, was the aim of the game for Carla. What she achieved was so much more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Carla remained silent, her eyes wide and uncertain.

He smiled gently as he took her two hands in one of his, and slowly began to wrap the silk scarf around her wrists. All the time he kept his eyes fixed on hers as though attempting to hypnotise her, with the sheer force of his willpower. He left a length at each end, and when her wrists were securely bound, he tied the two ends firmly.

He pushed her down onto the bed, and taking the remaining lengths, he tied it to one of the rails at the top of the bed.

Carla lay with her blond hair spilling across the pillow and her arms up over her head.

He stood over her; looking at her glorious body, his eyes dark with desire and his breathing fast and shallow.

"So my little Greta," he sighed. "Now that I have you where I want you..."

He smiled at her as his hands began to stroke her skin.

He moved to lie on the bed next to her and his mouth began to explore her skin.

He started with her face, his kisses moving across her cheek to linger at her mouth. His tongue dancing with hers and generating a heat in Carla, that would have kept her warm all through the coldest of winters.

He kissed her throat and her neck, moving across and down her collar bone. He licked the swell of her breast, and tickled her nipples with his tongue.

As each one hardened into a tight little bud, he would draw it into his mouth to suckle hungrily.

Carla groaned and squirmed and at last he chuckled as he moved on again. Into the valley of her breast, and down over her navel, kissing her stomach, her hips and her thighs.

He parted her legs, and Carla watched in fascination as his dark head, dipped between her thighs.

The feeling of his wet tongue sliding across her clitoris brought her head up in shock. Her eyes dilated and the husky sound of her voice was alien to her ears.

He put his hands under her hips and lifted her to meet the onslaught of his mouth and tongue.

Carla could feel her muscles tightening in response to him, her body preparing itself for the most intense orgasm of the evening for her.

He sucked and licked and drove her wild with longing, loving the sounds of her sighs, sobs, gasps and whimpers.

He took her to the very edge of her orgasm and...

He pulled back so suddenly that all Carla could do was give a sob of anguish and look at him with bewildered eyes.

"Why?" she demanded brokenly as the tightness in her gut slowly began to unravel.

He looked at her with dark almost desperate eyes.

"Tell me you won't leave me!" he said softly. "Tell me that you will stay and make a life with me." He swallowed back some deep emotion, and his eyes glinted almost with tears. "Stay with me!"

His voice was so husky, that Carla struggled to hear his words; as they sank in though her eyes widened in surprise.

"I ... I can't!" she whispered.

Something in his expression changed. Carla saw the change but could not identify what it actually was.

He moved up her with such a look of determination that she swallowed apprehensively.

The naked length of him lying down the length of her should have crushed her, but he supported his weight by placing a hand on either side of her head, and his legs were lying between hers.

He kissed her once on the mouth, and then with one powerful thrust he entered her body.

He rammed his dick as far into her as he could get and then pulled it almost all the way back out again.

"Stay with me!" he ground.

"I can't!" she sobbed again.

He thrust savagely into her and Carla grunted from the force of him.

"Stay with me!"

"NO!"

He set up a savage thrusting and with each one; he would make the same demand of her.

It became a battle of wills as he fought not to cum and she fought not to surrender.

He grew almost savage, and Carla responded to protect herself.

She wrapped her legs around him and gripped on to his hard cock with her inner muscles. She began to grip and release, grip and release.

Milking him, she silenced his words by lifting her head to capture his lips and kiss him passionately on the mouth. Her tongue probed his mouth and her body urged him on.

She could feel him swelling inside her; feel the throbbing of his dick as he built up for the release she was driving him to.

One more viscous thrust.

"Stay with me!" He begged as he gushed into her, flooding her with his sperm.

He lay over her for a moment more, catching his breath, and then with a little groan he rolled away.

He got of the bed and strode into the bathroom not speaking or looking back at her.

Carla lay on the bed, tied to the post and suddenly desperate to leave this place, this man.

She tugged at her bondage, and it loosened, she twisted her wrists and pulled again and the whole thing pulled loose.

Carla sat up on the bed and looked around her.

She could hear the shower running in the bathroom, and with a little sob she grabbed her clothes and pulled them on quickly.

She listened desperately to the sound of the water, and gave another sob as it suddenly silenced.

She had her jacket and her bag in her hands, and her clothes were on but not properly or straight.

She slipped her feet into her shoes and headed for the door.

The bathroom door opened as she reached the main door.

Carla didn't look back as she snatched the handle and pulled. She was through it like an arrow from a tightly strung bow, and with another tug the door was closing behind her.

"NO!" was the last desperate cry that she heard from him as she ran down the corridor.

The elevator doors were just opening and she gave a hysterical little sob as she dove inside and pressed the button.

The doors closed with a whooshing sound and through the ever decreasing gap, she saw him come from the room, his skin wet and a towel low on his hips.

That look on his face though as he called out to her!

"WAIT!"

He was running towards the elevator but the doors closed, before he could reach it and it lurched into motion.

Carla pulled on her jacket and straightened her skirt, and top. She slung her bag over her shoulder with a shaking hand and ran trembling fingers through her tangled hair.

The elevator lurched to a halt and the doors whooshed open.

She could hear the reception phone ringing as she marched through the foyer, but the receptionist was busy with a guest and the telephone had to wait.

Carla was aware of the other woman glancing across at her as she reached the exit and left the hotel, but she didn't look back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.