Erotic Encounters - Cover

Erotic Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by angie65

Chapter 5: It's all about what you put into something

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: It's all about what you put into something - Picking up a stranger for a night of sex, was the aim of the game for Carla. What she achieved was so much more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Carla fell to her knees in exhaustion as he pulled out of her.

She could feel his sperm running from her body and sliding down her inner thighs.

"Oh no you don't, my little Greta!" He pulled her to her feet and against the hard, naked length of him. "We need to clean up a little I think."

He led her across the room to the door on the far side, and he pushed it open to reveal a large bathroom.

Carla sucked in a breath of pure appreciation as she gazed around her in wonder.

This room had just about every water facility you could want – except for a swimming pool!

In the far corner was a large cubicle which housed a power shower the likes of which she had never seen before.

In the opposite corner was a large sunken bath which was full to the brim with glorious soapy bubbles.

And in the third corner happily bubbling away was a Jacuzzi that just promised to melt away the stresses and strains of the day.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed dreamily. "What to choose?"

"No choice to make this time my little love." 'Hans' murmured from just behind her. "I have a wish to share the bath with you and have you wash me and then I'll wash you."

He pulled her back against him to nuzzle at her neck. "I promise that we will try out each of these before the night is over."

He led her across to the promise of those soapy bubbles and with a sigh of pure contentment; Carla stepped in and sank down into the warm water.

"How on earth do they keep the water so fresh and warm?" she asked curiously as he sank down next to her.

He gave a low laugh that vibrated across her nerve ends in a most disturbing manner.

"It's all under the floor plumbing and heating. The minute I took the key in reception, she told the computer to ready the facilities in this suite, and while we were..." he hesitated with a little smile hovering around his lips. "Busy; in the bedroom; the water was filling the bath and Jacuzzi in readiness for when we should want to make use of them."

She eyed him a little warily. "Your 'friend' must be a very good friend, to let you use all this free of charge?"

He laughed again. "Oh he is!" he assured her lightly.

He reached across to pick up a large soapy sponge, and then began to slowly caress her shoulders and throat and back.

Carla gave a little groan of pleasure as she relaxed under his gentle ministrations.

The scent of the soap was everything she could desire and by the time he'd finished with her she was trembling with desire again.

She took the sponge from him without prompting and after casting him a wicked little glance she began to slowly caress him.

Her hand slid across his muscular chest, down one arm and then up the other. She slowly moved to his legs, working her way up under the bubbles, using her hands to feel her way across his body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.