Erotic Encounters - Cover

Erotic Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by angie65

Chapter 3: Fantasy and make belief can be a powerful aphrodisiac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fantasy and make belief can be a powerful aphrodisiac - Picking up a stranger for a night of sex, was the aim of the game for Carla. What she achieved was so much more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Carla looked at him uncertainly, she certainly couldn't take him home with her, and ironically, – considering what she had just been doing with him; she didn't feel she knew him well enough to just go off anywhere with him.

It was as though he'd read her mind, he gave a little smile as he pulled her more firmly against him.

"There is a small hotel just around the corner from here." He murmured seductively. "Very high class and very discrete. The owner is a friend of mine so I could get us a room with no questions asked and no forms to fill in."

He leaned in to kiss her gently on the mouth. "The rooms really are something special, and there are things I would like to do to you; where a room and a bed are definitely required..."

Carla shivered at the promise in that husky voice.

"I..." she stopped to clear her throat. "I don't even know your name?" she complained.

He gave a low laugh. "Neither do I know yours; but in some ways I find that almost liberating."

"But I have to call you something!"

"Well, what would you like to call me?" he shrugged.

Carla looked at him in confusion and he grinned mischievously at her.

"I shall call you." He paused to assess her blond curly hair and her wide blue eyes. "Greta!" he finished with a grin.

"Greta!" her eyes widened in surprise, but the bolt of excitement that shot through her was intoxicating.

She swallowed as she looked at him searching for a suitable name. Enlightenment came and she grinned. "Hans it is then!"

He chuckled low in his throat. "So will we leave breadcrumbs to find our way home?"

"Well; we're not quite the fairytale couple, but then they were also brother and sister so that's a good thing, I think."

"It is indeed." he agreed lightly. "But that doesn't stop us going in search of a little make believe for ourselves."

He reached for her hand, wrapping his warm strong fingers around her cool flesh.

"So what do you say, my gorgeous Greta?"

Carla blinked up at him. "I say yes ... Hans." She whispered with a little nod.

His hand tightened around hers as he led her from that darkened alleyway.

She felt the draught up her skirt, from where he'd ripped off her knickers. The cool breeze did nothing though to cool her burning pussy.

She was wet from both her own excitement and his cum. She could feel it dripping down her leg, and she didn't care. She should be feeling self conscious and embarrassed. But she did not.

This man had just given her the fuck of her life, and he promised more of the same.

Everything she had wanted from this evening had been given to her tenfold. She would follow him anywhere if he would keep on giving her what she so desperately craved.

SEX! Sex in all its glory; wherever and whenever the mood took them, regardless of their surroundings, environment or company.

Gratuitous and totally hot sex. No emotional baggage and no hang-ups about what is correct and proper.

He'd even given her a false name to hide behind, so that she could keep herself secret and intact. She could do anything with this man, whatever took their fancy, and then at the end of it all, she could walk away and not have to worry about facing him again.

She pulled to halt abruptly and he looked back at her suspiciously. "What?" he asked impatiently.

"Just kiss me one more time!" she begged heatedly taking him by surprise.

He wrapped his strong arms around her and his mouth covered hers roughly, his lips ground against hers and his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

There was no tenderness in that kiss. He set out to ravish her with his mouth and he succeeded. It was the best kiss she had ever received.

She smiled up at him shakily as they began walking again.

"How far?" she asked in a low husky voice.

He glanced down at her again as he caught the urgency in her voice.

"Just around the next corner."

They walked on in silence and Carla – Greta, curbed her impatience.

They turned that corner on to a little side street, dark and quiet at that time in the evening.

The hotel was about half way down, very nondescript and unassuming on this street, but there was an air of quality about it that warmed Carla a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.