My Story, How It Began - Cover

My Story, How It Began

Copyright© 2010 by Crisscross

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I became addicted to reading the erotic stories on line to the point,that I wanted to write a story of my own. So I set out to do this.only I knew nothing about cheating or being with any man other than my husband. I decided to do a some researh of my own. It started quite innocently, but quickly esculated to out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I woke the morning after being with Darren, I was so stiff I could hardly move. He's so young and virile and has the stamina of a warrior. I laid there thinking about him pounding his hard young cock into me so long I'd begun to get sore, my hips bucking upwards to meet his thrusting cock, I'm not sure how long we fucked before he groaned, "oh gawd Janet uughhuuuI'm cumming." Pushing my legs up, until my knees pressed against my breasts, pushing his black cock in, holding it as deep as he could then spurted me full of his young fertile cum. When he was through, he rolled off of me onto the bed, totally exhausted.

I thought about how I'd crawled over and laid my head on his chest and began running my hands over his smooth young body. My lips kissing his nipples then moving to his lips. Moaning he'd said, "Janet I need you again."

Kissing him I said, "not tonight Darren, maybe another time, but I have to go home now." When I got home I stripped off my clothes threw them in the hamper and took a shower. Jim wouldn't be home until sometime in the afternoon, so I had plenty of time to wash my clothes in the morning. After lying in bed thinking about the night I'd spent with Darren, I finally crawled out of bed to go make coffee. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw the phone light blinking. Damn, I'd forgot to ck. it last night. I pressed the button and Jim's voice came on the line and he did not sound happy.

Janet, I called to let you I'd be home in the afternoon like I said I would, but didn't get an answer. What I'd like to know is why aren't you home, it's almost 4am your time, that's bullshit Janet and I'm not real happy about it, no married woman should still be out at four in the morning, that is, unless there's something going on. For the first time in over twelve years he hung up with out saying goodbye, or I love you. Damn how could I have been so dumb to stay that long with Darren, thinking back, it wasn't that hard, I couldn't seem get enough of him.

I busied myself doing laundry, then went shopping for groceries for the upcoming week. I barely had time to get home before Jim arrived. As promised, we had a visit about my staying out so late, I told him I'd gotten a ride to my friend Sara's and stayed there until the alcohol had worn off enough for me to drive home. I said I was sorry and would stop going with the girls on Friday nights, that seemed to put him at ease, but things were a bit cool for the next couple of days, but by the next weekend things were pretty much back to normal. The next couple of weeks we were both pretty busy with our jobs and didn't spend much time together. I think it was a Monday morning. Jim had left early that morning to catch an early flight to Chicago to look over and bid a job. He figured he should be back by Thursday or, Friday for sure.

I'd just gotten out of the shower When the phone rang, thinking it was Jim I quickly answered the bedroom phone. "Hello sweetheart, how are things going?" A mans voice came on the line. "Damn baby, how did you know it was me, have you missed my big cock."

"Ron!!! what the hell are you doing calling here, I told you never to call here. What if Jim had been home."

"I'd have asked for Junior Miller, When he said you have the wrong number, I'd hang up."

"Well please don't call again okay. What do you want Ron?"

"What do you think I want Janet? I want to stick my cock in your sweet married cunt again, that's what I want."

"Ron I can't do that again, it was a big mistake the first time and I'm not going to do it again, so don't even go there."

"Janet, Don't tell me you're not going to do anything I want you to. I could mail the pictures from my cell phone, for you and your husband to enjoy together.

My knees buckled and I felt almost sick. "Ron, please don't do this to me, tell me you wouldn't do that." We had a wonderful night together but it's over. Don't you understand Ron, it was a one night stand and that's all."

"I'm staying at the airport Hotel for the next two nights, be there Janet, ask the desk clerk for the key card, room 1220, I'll expect you to be there by four thirty. Don't be late Janet and since you already told me your husband wasn't home, plan on staying the night, it will be so much fun. I'll be able to spend all night satisfying your sadistic desires."

As I heard that the heat flamed up in my thighs, "Please Ron don't make me do this. I got in trouble with Jim awhile back. I stayed to late and had to much to drink and I didn't get home until early morning and I promised him I wouldn't do it again?"

"Well then, lets see. I get out of the seminar at three, I'll expect you to be at my room no later than three thirty. I know you can get off work pretty much anytime you like, so don't be late. Bye.

"Ron Wait, don't hang up. Please don't make me do this, I don't want to get in trouble again."

"You won't get in trouble, you'll come to my room, I'll fuck that married cunt of yours and you'll still get home about the time you normally do. How does that sound Janet?" Three or four hours of my hard young cock, fucking you for the next couple of nights should satisfy even you, at least until I come back to town again. This is going to work out real well Janet, real well."

"Ron Please, listen to me."

"Be there Janet and don't be late."

The first night being with Ron again he tied my wrists behind my back with his necktie and took me doggie style while he fingered my ass. As he was about to cum he pulled out of my pussy and took me anally hard and fast, ramming his hard young cock in and out of me, calling me his dirty bitch as he was squirting me full of cum.

Later I was lying there on my side with my wrists still tied together, when Ron got on his knee's, lifted my right leg, pushed it up, then straddled my left leg and push his cock into my pussy, with one deep hard thrust. Groaning I said "my god Ron, it feels good like this, you've never had it so deep. Do it Ron, fuck me deep and hard, you know how I like it with you, make it hurt Ron, make it feel good."

Holding my leg out of the way, unable to do anything but lay there and take it, he rammed his hard cock into me until I begged him to stop. Laughing he said, "you love being fucked like like a whore, don't you bitch."

"Oh my gawd yes, I love how you fuck me and use me like a slut, I love your hard young cock deep in my pussy the way you're doing it now, make me cum Ron, take my pussy hard, yes yes yes feels so good like that, Oh my god my god oh Ron, yes yes yes cuminggggggggg."

Smirking now, "Like, a slut Janet, You are a slut, a cum loving whore. You'd do anything to be fucked by a big hard cock. Ron pounded his young cock into my pussy for what seemed like hours. Groaning he said, "get ready you cum slut," jerking his cock out of my pussy he shot cum all over my breasts and face, laughing he said, now you even look like the cum slut you are.

I nodded yes saying, "that's what you like isn't it Ron? A woman to be your cum slut." He was lying on the bed smirking, as I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. I loved his hard young cock and how he used it on me but at that instant I couldn't stand to look at him. I loved it when he talked dirty to make me so hot I couldn't stand not having his cock in me, but the way he said them today, he'd meant every dirty name he called me and it hurt, but he was also right. I was everything he said I was and I couldn't help myself.

The next day, I sat in my office thinking about what we'd, how I'd sucked him off twice. How he'd brutally fucked my mouth and throat almost to completion then took me anally and later, how he he'd fucked me so deep it hurt and I'd loved every minute of it. The way he'd tied my wrists and took me relentlessly calling me every dirty name he could think of. No matter how hard I tried, I was unable to get the thoughts of the previous afternoon out of my head. As I sat thinking about what Ron had done to me, I felt the heat between my thighs and I couldn't wait for three o clock to come, I needed him now. I needed him for another three or four hours, before he left again. But there was nothing I could do but sit and wait for three-o-clock to come.

Jim had got home the day before but, I felt it would be safe to meet Ron at the hotel as long as I got home at about my regular time. Jim had told me that morning he was expecting an important call from a client who was coming into town, and he'd be hanging around home all day.

I left work a half hour earlier and drove to the hotel. I knew Ron would be leaving town the next morning and I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could and that put me there about the same time Ron got there. He had built a fire in me that I needed him to put out. I hated giving in to him when he'd called, but there really wasn't much else I could do. I didn't really think he had pictures of us together but I couldn't take the chance, knowing Ron he just may have. Now as I drove to meet him again it was because I wanted to. I despised Ron as a man but I couldn't deny I loved the things he did to me. As I reached the hotel and drove into the parking area, I wondered what Ron had in store for me today. I wouldn't have to wonder long. It was an even rougher day than the day before once again he bound my wrists only this time pulling my arms above my head and tied them to the left front leg of the bed. Then he began to abuse me ruthlessly. I begged him not to make bruises or leave teeth marks, he laughed saying, "you love being my whore and you know it. Grabbing the pillow cases, he pulled me down on the bed so I straddled the lower corner of the bed across from where my wrists were tied. He tied my right leg to right side of the corner then pulled my left leg to the left side of the bed and tied it to the frame. Now I was tied spread eagled across the bed, my ass pushed almost off the corner of the bed, my pussy exposed for Ron to do anything he chose and I wouldn't be unable to do anything about it. As lay waiting for him to assault my pussy with his hard young cock, I thought about this and how helpless I was. As I felt my juice's trickle down my crack. To his utter delight, I begged and pleaded for him to fuck me. I was so hot I didn't really care what he did, or how he did it. I needed him to put the fire out with his cum.

After we'd satisfied our sexual desires for the last time. Ron asked me to have a drink with him in the lounge before going home. We showered together, dressed and went to the lounge. We walked in with an arm around each others waist, much like young lovers do. Ron guided me to a table at the far end of the lounge, as far away from the bar as possible. We ordered drinks and Ron dropped his hand between my thigh's under the table and was rubbing the tips of his fingers on my clit as the waitress brought our drinks. After our drinks were served, Ron said, I want to have a little public sex with you before go. At first I protested, saying Ron what if someone sees us we could be in deep trouble you know how these airports are anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.