Undercover
Chapter 2: Financial Risk

Copyright© 2010 by Paladin

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Financial Risk - So when you think of secret agents who do you think of? James Bond and Jason Bourne? Well just wait till you meet Tiffany and Athena,agents of a VERY special department of British Intelligence."The SeXction"! Undercover Lesbian Lolitas who spy and fuck for their country!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

The next assignment for Tiffany and Athena

Nadine Bouvier pauses in her address, pours a little more water from the carafe into her glass, and takes several sips before continuing her prepared speech.

"And so Ladies and Gentlemen my message remains the same. Our financial recovery is tenuous but there are signs within the western world of economic recovery. We need sound financial foundations for our democracies and we still have a long road to walk before we are back on our feet. In some cases the medicine for the disease is bitter! Witness what is occurring in the cradle of democracy, Greece, for a prime example. But the Greek people must continue to bite the bullet and suffer until they emerge from the mire they find themselves in. The latest Eurozone loan may not be sufficient and further loans and further belt tightening may be necessary but I believe all will be right in the end!"

She bows slightly and steps back from the lectern and as she does a silver haired man in a beautifully cut suit rises from his chair and steps up to the cluster of microphones.

"Ladies and Gentlemen Madame Nadine Bouvier the Chief director of the World Financial Support Committee!"

Applause ripples around the sumptuous hall as the audience of movers and shakers, politicians, and captains of industry, stand to give Nadine her customary ovation. The silver haired man gestures and two girls step forward. They appear perhaps 12 or maybe 13 and both are dressed identically in black "T" strap shoes, white lace knee socks, very short Black Watch tartan kilts, and spotless white blouses.

One has short red hair, is blue eyed and fair skinned, and owns a well developed body that seems older than her somewhat rounded and pleasant features indicate. Her pouty Cupid's bow lips are a coral pink. The other looks a tad older and is much taller than her partner. Her hair is a white blond and pulled back into a long ponytail, she has a lightly tanned complexion and green eyes. In contrast to the redhead she has narrow features, a somewhat pointed chin, high cheekbones and thin lips. Her long legs are thin and shapely though unlike the firm little breasts of the redhead she is as flat as a boy.

The redhead carries a small pad with an elaborate gold fountain pen resting on it while the blond bears a leather bound book. The tall blond places the book on the lectern. The redhead proffers the plush pad to Nadine who takes the pen, opens the book, and signs her name. She returns the pen to the pad and the girls move away to the edge of the stage. Once more the expensively dressed man speaks into the mikes.

"Madame Bouvier, having signed our historic visitor's book, will be remaining here for the duration of the "Independent Scotland Future Finances" seminar. And she will be holding press conferences and heading discussion groups with a selected panel. She is in residence here at the university for the next four days so you'll have ample opportunity to question her during that period!"

As he speaks Nadine's attention is fixed firmly on the two kilted lassies. Her body is throbbing with desire, beneath her superbly tailored suit and silk lingerie her nipples are as hard as stone and her sex is hot and wet. She wants them, needs them, and she will she has decided have at least one if not both of them! As she walks off stage she is attended by her aide Dominic Kelly.

"Dom you know what I want! I want those girls in my suite as soon as possible this evening after I'm free. Any excuse you like but get them there and if not both I want at least one of them!"

The swarthy man winces as he replies softly to her orders.

"Are you sure that's wise Madame?

"Dominic has there ever been the slightest hint of scandal ever become even close to sneaking out about me?"

"No Madame but... !

"But me no buts Dominic Kelly and get on to it. Find out who they are and arrange for them to be there tonight. You get very well paid for both official and very unofficial duties with me so go earn your salary!"

Kelly peels off as Nadine is escorted away by conference officials and a couple of typical Scottish plains clothed police officers. In the wings of the university theatre where Madame has just finished speaking the two girls are standing chatting with a tall heavy set woman in a trouser suit. As Dom walks up to them he reads her clipped on identity badge. She is apparently "Ms Jaclyn Hurst" and a security supervisor for "Stronghold Security" who have the contract for crowd control and nabbing gatecrashers.

"Ms Hurst? I'm Dominic Kelly Madame Bouvier's personal aide. She wants to invite these two lovely young ladies back to her suite later to thank them for their exceptional appearance and calmness on the stage. Would that be possible?"

Jaclyn, despite being big and possessing slightly masculine features, has an attractive and open smile which shows big white teeth.

"That shouldn't be a problem Mr Kelly. In point of fact there has been a bit of a mix up during Madame Bouvier's presentation and the signing of the visitor's book. Nobody mentioned it but the Madame should have been gifted that gold pen she used so the girls can bring it to her suite tonight. I know they'll be delighted to meet her and since I'm in loco parentis for them I can approve it personally. About what time should I bring them round to her apartments?"

Dominic smiles easily though inside his nerves remain tingling slightly. Madame's appetites are well known to him and catering to them has become part of his job; but each time means the risk of discovery and disgrace for his employer becomes bigger. Naytheless he presses on regardless.

"Perhaps around seven after Madame has dined and bathed? If that's convenient for all concerned?"

Jaclyn smiles and nods a happy agreement!

"Not a problem Mr Kelly I'll walk them over from the halls of residence where we're staying and drop them off personally."

Dominic nods and smiles and heads off to locate and inform his employer that her demands have been conceded to with ease. He finds her circulating in the bar, sipping a glass of a decent white wine, and chatting to various delegates.

"A moment please Madame?"

The white haired women smiles graciously at the woman she has been conversing with and excuses herself. Stepping a little away from the buzz and chatter she raises her eyebrows enquiringly.

"Yes Dominic?"

"I've arranged that matter for you Madame and your guests will arrive around seven tonight!"

Nadine's smile is a mixture of satisfaction and barely suppressed excitement.

"Thank you so much Dominic I knew I could rely on your good offices in this matter. Now find yourself a drink and accompany me and try to fend off the worst of the idiots and boors!"

Later that afternoon Nadine steps naked from a scented bath, suds streaming from her body, to stand before the full length mirror on the bathroom wall. She is not too dissatisfied by what she sees.

Always slim as a child and young woman she remains lean and slender at the age of 55. Her breasts are very small and tipped with sharply pointed pink nipples while her waistline remains tightly disciplined. She is a small woman both in terms of height and build and almost elfin in appearance. Her legs are still excellent and her crowning glory is her head of thick white hair that seems to just drop into place once a brush is run through it. Strangely for such a slight lady her vulva, smooth shaven, is surprisingly plump and pronounced and her labia are thick and dark.

Once dried she applies, strategically, a little extremely expensive and flowery perfume to her body. With what she has in mind tonight she selects her outfit carefully. A fresh pair of peach coloured silk briefs and a matching slip; no bra since her modest breasts have no sag and no need of support. Her dark stockings are self support and firmly grip her leanly muscled thighs. The dress she dons is deceptively simple in beige silk and has a short pleated skirt that shows off her legs to their best advantage.

Satisfied to her looks she steps into glove soft moccasins and enters her living room to await her guests. A little later there's a light rap on her door and she rises from the sofa to open it. A big woman in a dark trouser suit accompanies the two enticing girls.

"Madame Bouvier I'm Jaclyn Hurst from "Stronghold Security" and I've brought the girls over to see you. If you need to get in touch with me you can page security and they'll find me. Now girls when you're done here can you find your way back to your rooms at the halls of residence? You can? Good then! But ask Madame Bouvier to tell the officer at the end of the corridor when you're leaving. Goodnight girls and it's been a pleasure to meet you Ma'am!"

As Nadine ushers the girls inside and closes her door a slow and sensual smile flickers across her face. The two girls are dressed as they were earlier but they both are wearing blue blazers and both have shoulder bags with them.

"Come my dears take those coats off and let me hang them up for you and please do tell me your names."

The redhead takes the lead.

"I'm Tiffany and my friend's Athena Ma'am!"

Nadine moves to the long sofa in the centre of the room and settles in its centre. She pats the cushions on either side of her and gestures the girls to sit besides her. Both girls place their bags on a nearby coffee table and move to join the elegant woman.

Tiffany gives what appears to be a slightly nervous smile and points to the bags.

"Jaclyn said we should bring our autograph books and our phones and ask you nicely if you'd mind signing for us and maybe having our pictures taken with you?"

"Of course I don't mind my dear it will be a pleasure; now both of you please sit down."

Once they have joined her on the sofa Nadine begins to use her golden tongue.

"My darlings I was so taken today by how pretty and assured you were on the stage and I so wanted to tell you just that. But I can tell from your voices neither of you are Scots so how do you come to be here?"

"Well Ma'am Athena and I attend school here, Saint Margaret's boarding school, and the two of us were selected from the entire school to present you with the pen and the book. Oh I almost forgot I have that pen in my bag for you. Can we take those pictures now?"

"Of course my dear go fetch your phone and that tiresome gift pen then take me with the lovely Athena and then she can take me with you!"

From the two bags Tiffany extracts two sleek and ultra modern video phones and hands one her partner while laying the elaborate pen on the table. Athena now finds Nadine's arm wrapped around her. Athena leans into the small woman and feels the hard point of a nipple pressing against her back. Using video mode the redhead films a short clip of the woman smiling while Athena giggles a little. Nadine's fingers are toying with Athena's silky ponytail.

"You do have the loveliest hair Athena dear! It's just like silk to the touch!"

Athena preens and then stokes Nadine's pure white tresses.

"Yours is absolutely lovely Nadine and I love your accent it's so, well, it's so sexy!"

Oh thinks Nadine this is going to be SO easy with this one and if only her friend is as pliable then tonight will be amazing!

Tiffany replaces the blond girl on the sofa and is filmed by Athena in what amounts to almost an embrace with a delighted Nadine. Once Athena seats herself again Nadine presses on.

Tell me ladies, I can't think of you as children as you are both so mature for your age, how old are you?"

"I'm almost twelve and half Nadine and Athena's almost thirteen!"

"And do you two young lovelies have boyfriends then?"

Athena sneers and doesn't even deign to reply but as she mainly does leaves the response to Tiffany.

"We really don't like boys do we babe?"

Athena shakes her head in dismissal.

"Jeeze no babe we really don't like boys!"

Nadine makes a snap decision that these two need little or no seduction at all and that they aren't just friends but girlfriends.

"So let me guess then ladies that maybe you both like girls?"

Athena just smiles but Tiffany goes straight to the heart of things.

"Oh yeah and we like ladies too. We like ladies a lot and we like ladies like you!"

"I'm sure you do my dear!"

Taking Tiffany's head in her hands the sleek woman kisses the redhead firmly on the lips and finds her mouth open and welcoming a probing tongue. In turn the girl's own tongue responds and slithers over the thoroughly aroused woman's. Nadine feels lips nuzzling her neck and the lobe of her ear and Athena has closed with her to join in the threesome. Next the experienced woman is surprised to find that Tiffany's nimble fingers are popping open the buttons of her dress one after another.

Further distraction arrives as Athena's hand slides under the pleated skirt, up her nylon sheathed thigh, and arrives at the crotch of the silk briefs. Those briefs are already dampening with the soaring excitement that she has found two girls who need no leading on. These two are as avid as she is to enjoy her body and have her do the same with them. With the dress pushed back over her shoulders Nadine finds that Tiffany has now slipped down the shoulder straps of her slip and her mouth moves down to take a hard nipple and the peak of her small breast into her mouth.

Glorying in the tongue flickering over her teat, and the fingers tweaking and teasing her other nipple, Nadine writhes as Athena's fingers rub her sex, shielded only by the thin and now wet silk. At last regaining some fragment of self control the woman staggers to her feet.

"Oh my God I never dreamed you would be so much what I need. Quickly now my bedroom's through here so come with me."

Even as she makes for the room and its big bed the girls hands seem to be everywhere and the silk dress lies abandoned on the thick carpet. At the foot of the bed they pause and Athena seizes the hem of Nadine's slip and tugs it up and over her head. In her passion Nadine never noticed that on their way Tiffany had snagged the two shoulder bags and dropped them besides the bed. Once Athena has slipped down her wet panties Nadine finds herself pushed onto the counterpane to watch the girls undress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.