Wizard Tremaine
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Rotedrachen

Lor'Andra

My soon-to-be sister-wives, along with the Wizard Yestil, explained the ceremony to me. I was taken aback for a moment, but resolved to bear up under the scrutiny. My new master's mates helped tremendously in allowing me to regain my calm. According to them, the gentle kiss bestowed upon me was only an indication of his normal demeanor. I may be only chattel, but my master would possibly be a kind one.

I used the term master but once with them, as it obviously provoked anger. "You are the slave of no one, sister", I was told. "You will be an equal member of our marriage in all ways. We would suggest that you not use that word today, as it would quite likely ruin the ritual. Bruce would explode!"

I did not persist. Perhaps they did not fully understand the spell they were soon to help cast. It had been explained to me with great glee by several of the older women among my former people. I would not only be bonded, but in bondage. My master could do with me whatever suited him. At least they were thwarted in one thing. Their hope that I be bonded to some fat mortal merchant was not to pass. On the other hand, my situation would perhaps persist for centuries, instead of a coupe of decades.

The acts that I must participate in scared me much less than what I felt was sure to follow. The choices had been but two. A life of servitude, or an agonizing end by fire. In my heart, I felt that I had chosen wisely. Only time would tell whether this was true. The only shyness I felt with these ladies, was when they prepared my body for the ritual.


Connie

I am going to describe the ceremony, as I don't think either Bruce or Lor'Andra would be capable of doing so. It was pretty obvious that they were both lost in their own little world during the entire thing. As for myself, I thought it was beautiful!

Both entered the chamber at the same time. If they noticed the audience at all, the presence of so many didn't enter into their minds. As soon as they gazed at each other, they acted as if they were alone. The crowd consisted of myself, Tabby, Debra, Danny, Yestil, Chloe, Sally, Amy, Robin, and a healer of the Elves. She was here as a witness for her people. Sally's presence had been disputed by some, but she let them know right away that where Danny went, she went.

All of us that could use magic would cast the spell. Danny had issues with this, due to his pregnant mates. This was only overcome by the necessity of the situation, and the fact that the power needed was minimal. Of that which was used, most would be provided by me, Tabby, and Debra. If we had been dealing with wizards, this would have been different. We had determined right away that Lor'Andra was most definitely a witch. One who was completely untrained, but most certainly one of us.

Both entered nude, but neither seemed body shy. This didn't surprise me about my husband, but it did with Lor'Andra. She seemed to have eyes only for Bruce, as her gaze never left his. They came together with a gentle kiss, before Lor'Andra put her hands on Bruce's shoulders and had him sit on the side of the bed. Of course, our husband could not resist the temptation of the lovely orbs this placed in reach of his greedy little lips. Everyone heard the gasp and small moan this elicited from Lor'Andra. It caused her to delay kneeling for a minute, but she eventually managed it.

Once there, she wasted no time. The first part of the bonding began. She seemed fascinated with the sight before her, but in moments, she had her tongue busy exploring the shaft in front of her. It was Bruce's turn to moan! The poor guy was forbidden from using any magic during the ceremony, but it didn't surprise those of us who knew him intimately that he was able to control himself so well. We didn't use many spells to help his staying power anyway. With the three of us all wanting a piece of the action all the time, we couldn't. If we did, we'd never get any sleep! We got little enough as it was, because he could hold back very well.

I could tell that he almost lost control when Lor'Andra's pouty lips wrapped around his member and took him all the way to the root. Obviously, the term gag reflex had no meaning to this girl! I was amazed that Bruce lasted ten seconds, much less the ten minutes he managed. Lor'Andra took every drop, and all the while, looked into Bruce's eyes. The little minx even smiled up at him and licked her lips when she finished.

My poor hubby looked totally drained, after that. It came as no surprise that he found a perfect way to fill the time he needed to recuperate, at least to me. If there was anything my randy mate liked more than sinking that salami into us, it was eating at the Y. Lor'Andra didn't know this, but she soon found out. Bruce gently picked her up, and laid her on the bed. He then went exploring, as he called it.

Magellan didn't have shit on our man, when it came to that. He started at those cute ears of our new mate, and took his time. If that poor girl had an erogenous zone that wasn't completely mapped out by the time he reached his goal, it wasn't for lack of trying. Lor'Andra was almost incoherent by the time Bruce licked her from pucker to clit, and then exploded. I couldn't wait until we could all get together. She was hotter than a firecracker!

Of course, Bruce couldn't be satisfied with drawing just one cum out of her. I think if he could, he'd drink pussy juice instead of ale. The boy loved it almost as much as we did providing it. By the time he finally had mercy on the quivering woman, I had counted five more orgasms. I'm not sure she even knew he was entering her right away. He was half way in, before I saw her eyes open. They were quickly open as far as they could get, and her smile was dazzling!

She then began to run her hands all over him, and they kissed repeatedly. That smile never left her face, either. Bruce's hands were just as busy, as usual. He was big on caressing everything he could get his mitts on. You'll never hear any of us complain about that little quirk of his. He knew exactly what to do with them.

One other talent he possessed, was an excellent memory. That map he previously made was burned into his brain now, and he hit the best spots. One of them really stood out to me. It seemed like every time Lor'Andra got close, a little oral attention to her ears pushed her right over the edge. If he tweaked a nipple at the same time, it was a huge one.

I don't know about the others, but keeping my concentration took a lot of effort. It's hard to gather power when your juices are running down your leg. When they screamed in concert, I came right along with them. One glance at my sister-wives told me they had, too. Poor Debra looked like she was about to faint, she came so hard!

Lor'Andra's recuperative powers astounded me. Our flaccid toy was still quivering in the afterglow when her greedy mouth devoured it again. Our man was no slouch, though. He was back in action after a minute or two, and ready for the final part of the ceremony. This was the one that had worried us all.

The spirit-bond required that all three openings be used to completion. Have I mentioned that Lor'Andra had a really small ass? Well, she did. A gorgeous one, but still tiny. Bruce is kind of self-conscious about it, but he doesn't have a single small part on his entire hunky bod. The stuff Robin mixed up to prep her tight little bunghole was really slick, and I hoped we wouldn't have to heal our new mate afterwards. We had opened her up as much as we could, but that had been over an hour ago.

Anticipated pain or not, Lor'Andra was on her elbows and knees as soon as Bruce was back in action. I guess he didn't want to take the time to think about it, because he was probing her pucker in seconds. I felt a little sorry for him. I knew this wasn't his favorite thing, even though he did it for Tabby now and then. Debra and I liked it once in a great while, but Tabby loved it.

Lor'Andra must have remembered our instructions to relax, because Bruce managed to gain entrance. They both gasped when this happened, and then we all learned something about our new sister. It appeared as if she liked this even more than Tabitha! I don't think Bruce moved much at all, because Lor'Andra was slamming that tiny little heart-shaped posterior at him like a jackhammer. The sounds she was making left no doubt that she was enjoying every inch of what she was getting, too!

Our biggest concern about this whole deal was unwarranted. We had feared that there was no way in hell that Lor'Andra would orgasm from anal sex. Instead of having that issue, it appeared the opposite was true. It looked like she started cumming as soon as Bruce bottomed out, and never stopped! I'm pretty sure that the only reason he could hold out even a minute was the fact that he'd cum twice already. As it was, she slammed him for a good fifteen minutes before I heard that familiar roar. I heard this often, and it always meant that our mate was making a huge deposit somewhere nice.

I felt the surge, as Danny pulled more from us and he, along with Yestil, uttered the trigger phrase. A glow surrounded the exhausted pair on the bed, and seemed to merge into them. When it was complete, we could see the effect. Lor'Andra's aura changed significantly, and looked like a less blinding copy of Bruce's. There was also a gossamer thin tendril stretching between them. The spell was a success. The aftermath was unsure. There were records of such a bonding, both in Ylindrill and at the keep. None of them contained an account of this type of bond between two magic users, much less witches. I hope Bruce recovers soon, because he has three duties to perform, and damn soon! I'm so fucking horny, I can't stand it!

I might have jumped him now, but I had something to distract me a bit. I'm pretty sure we were all more than a little randy about now, but Yestil was really acting strange. She had her legs rubbing together, and she was biting her lip like crazy. That might have been considered normal under the circumstances, but I had been watching her eyes for a while. They never left Bruce for more than a second, and I swear they contained more than simple lust. The word longing comes to mind. We'd have to do something about this, and soon. That woman desperately needed to get laid. The trouble was, I had no idea who to recruit for the job.


Danny

That was quite a show. Kind of like having a ring side seat for the filming of a really good porn flick. Bruce continues to astound me. I don't know that I could've performed that well, even with spells. If his performance was amazing, I have no Idea what to call Lor'Andra's. For someone who was a maiden, she appeared to be insatiable. Though they had both passed out at the conclusion, each of them had a huge smile on their face.

The way Lor'Andra was holding her new mate in her sleep bode well for her happiness, too. The look on the faces of Bruce's other mates bode other things. I hoped Bruce recovered quickly, to avoid any unpleasantness. I would not be here to witness the aftermath, as I was being dragged bodily to the chambers assigned to us. The fact that Chloe was leading the conscription party almost elicited a groan from me. However, I somehow could not manage the act with the smile I was unable to control taking over my countenance.


Bruce

My randy mate was too kind, and rather explicit. A bit delusional, too. To actually think mistress Yestil was having romantic thoughts about me was silly. Hell, she was much older than I was. There's no way she would ever think of me as more than a friend. I couldn't let myself think of her any other way, either. That would complicate things more, and they were already bad enough.

As for the current dilemma, I felt both joy, and fear, upon returning to wakefulness. The first order of business was kissing my new bride from her slumber. Some of my fear was alleviated as soon as her eyes opened. They were filled with affection and seeming awe at what had just occurred. I felt the same. Her ardor as she returned the gesture made any other reservations vanish completely.

The fear grew as I looked up. The expressions on the faces of my other mates was very frightening. I believe that if you looked up lust in the dictionary, a picture of the three of them would accompany it. I almost ran when I gazed back at Lor'Andra and saw she was sporting the same look. What followed was a blur. I assure you that there WAS magic involved. I would not have survived, otherwise.

After my mates were temporarily satisfied, another bit of magic was required. Lor'Andra was extremely tender in places, as was I. Once that issue was dealt with, we emerged from our rooms to meet with the elves. They awaited our appearance, bedraggled as it was, along with a package.

"This was delivered for the mage a short while ago", the king explained. "I know not what it is, and the messenger was not forthcoming. They left neither the name, nor the origin of this item."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.