Sara and Faith - Cover

Sara and Faith

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

Once they arrived the two girls entered the large house rather nervously. The party was large and in full swing. Most of the people there were significantly older. Seniors in high school and few college kids filled the rooms, dancing to the loud music. Brad saw some friends, and brought Faith and Sara over to meet them. They were in college, and eyed Sara and Faith appreciatively. Sara blushed under their gaze. One of them brought the girls drinks. Sara and Faith gulped at the strong alcohol to cover their nervousness. Soon they were swaying on their high heels. A joint made the rounds and Sara and Faith had several hits in-between chain smoking more cigarettes.

One of the boys took Faith out to the middle of the room and began to dance with her. She was pretty drunk at this point, but did ok. The boy, who was named John, let his hands roam over her tight young body. He cupped her ass through her skirt, and kissed her. John's friend, Adam, put his arm around Sara, and asked if she wanted to get high. "Of course I do!" she replied easily. Adam led Sara into a study off of the main room. There were a few older guys and a couple of girls a little older than Sara in the room, huddled around the desk. Adam brought Sara to the desk, and Sara saw a mound of white powder on the desk, as a girl was shaping some of it into a few long lines. The girl then picked up a glass tube, and bent over the desk. Sara couldn't help but admire the girl's tight ass, as her skirt rode up. The girl snorted first one line, then another one. She tossed her head back, and sniffed loudly. Then she smiled, and offered the glass tube to Sara. At Adam's urging, Sara accepted the glass tube, and approached the desk.

Sara nervously bent down, tucked the tube in one nostril, pinched the other one off, as she had witnessed the girl doing earlier, and inhaled deeply as she moved the glass tube down the line of cocaine. Her nose burned and felt kind of funny. She was about to stand up, but Adam said "do the other line too". Sara moved the glass tube over to the other line, and snorted it into her head as well. She carefully placed the tube on the desk, and stood up.

Her nose felt like it might drip, so she sniffed deeply. All of a sudden, the coke hit her. She felt flushed and hot, and her head sang. Her nose was numb and her throat tasted strangely. She felt SO good ... She let a small moan escape her lips, and put her hand down on the desk to steady her as her head reeled. "Do you like it?" asked Adam. "Oh my god! Yes. I love it!" exclaimed Sara. "Can I have some more?" she asked timidly. "Sure," he said, "If I can have a kiss." Sara smiled and tipped her head up and kissed him. His hands slid over her shoulders and down around her hips, and squeezed her ass. She wiggled against him happily. Adam smiled, and gestured to the desk again. An older man, probably 25 or so, was making some more lines on the desk. He finished and Sara went to pick up the glass tube again. The man took her hand. "I'm Mark. This is my coke. If you want some more, I want a kiss too!" he said. Sara looked at him, and licked her lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.