Sara and Faith - Cover

Sara and Faith

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

Saturday

The next morning Sara awoke to the sun streaming the window. She winced and gingerly put her hand to her head. Her eyes hurt, her head hurt, her body hurt. She smiled softly as she hazily remembered the pleasures she and Faith had shared the previous night. She was still nude. At that moment Faith appeared. She brought a large glass of orange juice over to Sara. She sat down next to Sara and gently kissed her lips. Sara smiled.

Faith handed Sara the glass, which Sara eagerly started to drink out of. "It doesn't taste quite like orange juice." She commented. Faith replied, "It's to make you feel better. If you're feeling anything like I was when I woke up, you're seriously hung over. This is orange juice and vodka. A screwdriver. It's called "hair of the dog" or something like that. Anyway, drink up!" Sara quickly drained the drink, and she did feel remarkably better, even if the room felt a little soft to her now. Faith was wearing a pair of cutoff jean shorts, which showed off her long legs, the sight of which made Sara a little warm inside, and a cutoff white tee shirt, which read "Tease" on it in black letters. Faith opened up her bedside table's drawer and removed an unopened pack of Marlboros and a lighter. She deftly opened the pack, removed a cigarette, stuck in her mouth, and lit it, dragging deeply. She exhaled a stream of smoke, and smiled. "You smoke?" asked Sara. "Yeah! Wanna try?" asked Faith. Sara hesitated, "um ... sure..."

Faith leaned in closer to Sara. "I'm going to inhale and then I'm going to kiss you. Then I'll exhale into you. Just inhale when I exhale" Faith explained, and then took a deep drag off her cigarette. She leaned in and pressed her red lips to Sara's, and slowly exhaled hot smoke into Sara's 14-year-old virgin pink lungs. Sara inhaled. She almost coughed, but Faith began soul kissing her. Racing her tongue through Sara's mouth, Sara exhaled smoke. "Can we do that again?" she asked. Faith just smiled and took another drag. Smoky kisses between the two of them lasted 6 cigarettes; each lit the moment the previous one died.

Finally Sara wanted to try her own cigarette. She took one from Faith, slid it between her lips, and flicked the lighter to life. Her cheeks hollowed as her lungs pulled the strong smoke down into themselves. Sara felt extremely dizzy by this point, but she was having so much fun. She was so in lust with Faith. She held the smoke in fighting the urge to cough. When she let it out, there was very little smoke. Faith clapped and smiled at her proudly. Faith lit up her own cigarette and the two girls smoked, while taking quick breaks to kiss one another.

All too soon the pack was empty. Sara thought for a second. "Wow. I smoked 7 cigarettes on my own just now, plus the 6 that we shared!" Faith just smiled. She opened her drawer again and handed Sara an unopened pack. Sara smiled demurely. "Thanks," she said.

"Lets go lay by the pool for a while," entreated Faith. Sara smiled. "I didn't bring my suit with me," she protested. Faith just smiled, and wriggled out of her shorts and threw her t-shirt at Sara, grabbed another pack of cigarettes, and ran out of the room laughing. Sara slid out of the bed, stretched her nude form, and gave chase to Faith, clutching her new pack of cigarettes in her hand.

Sara burst out onto the patio by the pool to find Sara lying in one of the big chairs by the water. Sara couldn't help but stare at Faith's small breasts and her shaved mons between her slightly spread legs. "Will you help me shave myself later today?" asked Sara. "Of course darling!" replied Faith enthusiastically. Sara lay down in the chair adjacent to Faith. She pulled the cellophane from her cigarette package, and was about to open them when Faith interrupted and instructed her in the fine art of packing cigarettes. Faith had brought out a bottle of vodka and a bottle of orange juice. She poured them each a large screwdriver. The two young girls laid out in the sun (which for Sara was a lost cause, as she never got any color on her white skin), chain smoking and drinking and talking. The orange juice ran out before the vodka, and soon the girls were passing the bottle of vodka between them, getting seriously drunk.

"Hey! Can I borrow a cigarette? I just finished my pack," asked Faith. "I'd let you but I'm smoking my last one now," replied Sara. The smoke from about 30 full strength cigarettes was now caked on to her formerly pink 14 year old lungs.

"Damn it. I'll run inside and grab a couple more packs!" declared Faith. She got up and immediately toppled over. "Or maybe I'll crawl inside instead..." she began giggling drunkenly. Sara started giggling too. The two girls had consumed almost a full liter of vodka in the last few hours, and their tiny bodies weren't able to handle it. Sara tried to stumble after Faith to help her, but was soon crawling weakly herself. They barely made it inside. Faith opened a closet off of the kitchen revealing a well stocked liquor cabinet as well as several cartons of cigarettes. Faith found an opened carton and pulled out two packs. She tossed one at Sara who attempted to catch it, but drunk as she was failed miserably. She picked it up off of the ground, packed it, and opened it. She lit a cigarette and sat on the floor, leaning sloppily against the wall, and smoking. Her naked body was beautiful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.