And That Was It
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake is a young man getting a late start in the Civil War. He finds things more to his liking than he first thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

I cut off two of the belts I'd taken off dead men and punched holes in them to make collars for the dogs, Jasper and Jerry. They didn't fuss about them at first but they did try to pull loose when we tied them into the wagon with Fido, Johnny's dog. I had Jimbo and Johnny ride near them to keep them company and Mary bought two-dozen eggs and a couple of pounds of bacon off Mr. Jimson's wife. I was glad she was looking out for breakfast tomorrow.

We didn't stay long and headed on down the road. I felt a little better after we crossed into Missouri but it was only wishful thinking. Luckily Janet was paying close attention to the roadside woods and she tipped me off about four mounted men sitting their horses just inside the woods about a quarter of a mile ahead. I spotted them as soon as she told me about them and I kept going for about another hundred yards and then I pulled the wagon to a stop and picked up the Sharps with the telescopic sight. I'd checked it out the afternoon before we left and it had been hitting right on at a hundred yards.

The men in the woods started moving around just a little when we stopped. I guess they were nervous. Soon enough they all pulled their revolvers and spurred their horses into the road and headed for us.

I told the women and the boys to get down low in back of the wagon and then put the Sharps to my shoulder and put the crosshair on the chest of the one in the lead. When he pulled his revolver I shot him dead center and then picked up a Greener and let the others get a little closer. Since I aimed high before I shot they last three weren't killed right away, but it did make a mess of their faces and it shot all their eyes out.

Of course they all fell off their horses so I had Johnny and Jakebo come with me when I left the wagon. I had them gather up the horses while I went to examine my work.

It was easy to tell they were all blind now, except the dead one, and I took a little time to tell them I'd be taking them to the next town and turning them over to the marshal there.

"You three are gonna be prime meat in prison when you get there. The queers will take good care of you though. I hope you like getting a dick up your ass cause it's what you've got to look forward to for the rest of your lives." I told them.

It started them in begging to be put out of their misery and so I pulled my bowie knife and slit their throats. I checked their pockets and came up with five or six double eagles off each of them and even a little odd change. After I'd gone through their pockets Johnny and Jakebo helped me get them stripped naked and we pulled their bodies back off the road into the woods.

We climbed back aboard the wagons and headed out again but we pulled off into the roadside woods to camp as the sun was threatening to set. The women cooked a nice meal then we all helped cleaning the dishes and went to bed. The boys found places to sleep in the second wagon and though I was piled up in the first one with the women I wasn't sure it would be fun and games since the baby was with us.

Mary didn't think the baby would even notice what went on and while Carolyn knew Kaitlyn would notice she seemed to think it was time for her to get a little education. What the hell, who was I to argue with her mother.

I had my work cut out for me with Janet, Carolyn, and Mary, and it seemed Jennifer was getting set for a round herself. She was still a little young for such to my way of thinking but all the other women told me she was old enough to try it out.

Jennifer could hear the way the wind was blowing and so she was the first one naked and she was stroking my dick as soon as the others got my pants down. I thought it would be best for her to fuck down on me since it was her first time and she didn't hesitate to straddle me and line my pole up to do the deed. She was a little tentative as she lowered her sealed pussy down onto my rod, but she broke her own cherry quickly and then pressed on for depth.

I had underestimated her and she practically went wild on her first dick ride. I knew she was going at it too hard but what the hell. It damned sure felt good to me and soon enough she lay down on me and worked her hips like a house afire. Naturally I was groping her little ass for all it was worth and her inner grip was outstanding. I blew off a load before I was really ready to and I knew she was nowhere close so I slipped a finger into her tight pucker and it did the trick for her almost right away. She screamed when she felt what coming was all about and in seconds she sagged down onto me, panting.

The other women petted and rubbed around on her for a few minutes and then they rolled her off me so they could have access to my now nearly limp peter. Janet showed she knew just how to revive the limp soldier at once by sucking it into her mouth and almost before I knew what was happening she was on her back and pulling me between her legs by her handgrip around my new bone. She put me in place and then slapped my ass to get me going again.

When we finished I didn't really but I made sure she did. There was to be no rest for the wicked and I was put through my paces for each of them. Finally they let me sleep and I kept it up until nearly sunrise.

A little low level growling from the dogs, which we'd tied to the wagon wheels, woke me just before false dawn. It didn't take me long to rub the sleep out of my eyes and then I dragged on my clothes, boots, and strapped on my gun belt. I was about to get out of the wagon when I noticed four mounted men ride up into the woods and a wagon was coming after them. One of them was yelling to the wagon driver and telling him to get on with it since he was ready for a shot of the pussy they'd captured.

I picked up my Henry and cleared his saddle at once and then started on the others. I had the four mounted men on the ground right away and I jumped down out of the wagon and showed the one driving the wagon he'd be just as dead in seconds if he did anything stupid. As soon as he had the wagon in the woods I encouraged him to get down on pain of a bullet.

Johnny and Jakebo were out with me by now and I had them disarm the driver and tie his hands behind his back while I held the rifle on him. I climbed up into the wagon when he was secure and when I looked inside it I almost wished I hadn't.

The scenery wasn't too bad since there was a naked woman tied up on the mattress, but there was a dead man laying along side it on the floor of the wagon.

The woman was gagged but I removed it as soon as I pulled the covers over her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.