Let It Stay On
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pig Dad and his pig son go camping

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex  

A week ago I made a deal with my father. We agreed that we won't clean up no matter what may splatter us. And so for the last week I've been dripping with my father's cum and piss.

Never in my life have I know such pleasure as the feel of my daddy's thick cock stretching my little hole open. My ass is actually bruised from his hands smacking and grabbing my checks. My once virgin hole is now contently swollen and soaked. The lips on my face are just as swollen and puffy as the lips of my ass.

When I wasn't busy being bent over and fucked til the cum emptied from my balls, I was down on my knees sucking the cock that made me. My father's cock was thick and covered with large veins that rippled my ass when they moved thru me. His balls were large and swollen from banging against my ass and chin all week.

In the beginning I would have to be the first to make moves each morning. I would need to wake him up with a slow blow job or force my ass down onto his morning boner. By the end of the week I was being woken by the primal roar of my father as he unloaded another huge load of daddy jiz up my ass. Usually he had me on my back with my legs up over my head. This morning he had my legs so far back I could actually get the head of my own cock into my mouth.

After fucking me full, dad would roll me over keeping his cock in my hole the whole time. Now on all four, he would command that I fuck my ass back onto his cock until he came once more. I'd say a second time but that usually wasn't the case, it would be the fourth or fifth. Finally he'd grab my hips and flip us over making me sink deeper onto his cock and he would hold me up and simply pound my hole from below. When he was completely worn out he'd doze off while I'd go make some breakfast.

The rest of each day would be a mix of fucking and sucking. This morning was different as it was time to go home. I was sad that this week of sex and filth was over, until I saw that dad was packing his only pair of clothing. He planned to drive home naked. Strangely, as we packed Dad kept his distance. His naked throbbing cock bobbing in the air, dripping milky thick fuck lube. I knew he still wanted me, but I didn't know why he wouldn't take me. I started trying to flirt and incite my father. I would bend over and slowly shake my ass, showing off my puffy ass lips. But with no luck. The more he stayed away, the more I needed his thick hard cock pounding my hot hole or sliding over my tongue. I could feel my hole dripping my own fuck lube, and my rock hard cock had pre flowing freely as it waved in the air. My legs quickly became covered as my hole grew as wet as an excited cunt. I could see Dad sniffing the air, and it was clear that the scent of my ... cunt ... was keeping his hard cock throbbing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.