Let It Stay On
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pig Dad and his pig son go camping

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex  

My Son and I are total pigs. For the last few years Kevin and I have been living alone, with only an every other month visit from my sister-in-law. She comes over to help us, do laundry, dust, and pick up all the trash. Last week, she came by and also helped us pack for a week long camping trip Kevin and I were going on.

At home Kevin and I are pretty nasty. Neither one of us wear much clothes once we get home. There are usually piles of shirts and jeans near the front door and down the hallway. Dirty dishes can be found everywhere. While Kevin has to shower after swim practice, I have been known to go a few days with a strong manly odor coming off my body. Since I work in a warehouse, few people if any even notice. As both of us men are horny you can imagine the number of crusty cum filled rags lying around. My sister Sally really dislikes picking them up. This week she was really pissed off as there seamed to be more than usual, most likely due to Kevin's recent girlfriend breaking up with him.

With a clean house and packed bags, my son and I were off for a week of camping in the woods. Sleeping late, fishing, and drinking beer while all alone sounded really good. Little did we know things would only get better.

We got to the site late that night. After setting up the tent and our camp kitchen, I got a fire going while Kevin opened up the sleeping bags.

"Dad." my son shouted. "We got a problem; I can only find 1 sleeping bag. Didn't Aunt Sally pack both?"

"I though she did." I replied.

We started looking around the site and couldn't find more the 1 bag. And to make matters worse, while checking the bags for extra sheets, it turned out that Sally pulled a trick on us. Both bags which were supposed to contain clothes had only a few pillows without even cases. Plus I found a note from Sally.

~Dear brother. You and your son are nasty gross pigs. I'm tired of helping you clean. If you both want to be filthy then be filthy. I have taken all your clothes, your sheets, your towels. You have nothing to get clean with. Have fun. Doubt you'll last the night. Sally~

I couldn't believe it. What a little bitch. Kevin just laughed and started stripping off his T-shirt and jeans.

"Dad, we can't go home, that would just make Aunt Sally happy. She might even make us start cleaning up ourselves. Let's just have fun this week. No one else is around, we can just go naked. No need to clean or anything."

He was right, that'll show my bitchy sister. Stripping down, the night air felt good on my bare flesh. We spent the rest of the night sitting by the fire drinking beer and talking. After a few hours we were both good and drunk. Kevin had been talking about his ex-girl friend, and all the sex he was no longer getting. Looking over at my son I saw he was slowly stroking his thick 8 inches. Watching my son pleasure himself, I felt my own cock go hard. We both sat there jerking off and where getting close when Kevin said.

"Hey Dad, lets really let go this week."

"Ok." I grunted so close to jizzing "What did you have in mind son?"

"Well since there isn't a way to keep clean let not even try. If you get dirt on you don't brush it off. If you spill beer on yourself just let it dry."

"Sounds like fun."

With that agreement, Kevin stood up walked over to me stuck out his left hand, while still stroking with his right.

"Shake on it."

As soon as our hands clasped, his body went stiff and his cock exploded his huge hot load of teen jiz. He had aimed it right onto my chest. Blast after blast covered me. Without letting go of his hand or breaking our eyes I came, covering myself in my own hot load, our juices mixing.

Laughing Kevin said. "Ok Dad you promised, you gotta stay like that as long as possible."

"Damn son, that was hot. And I did agree. But either way I think its time for bed now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.