The School of Dr. Edit - Cover

The School of Dr. Edit

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A school of deepest desires. even if you don't know them yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Paden didn't know what to do or say. He just watched his new big brother get publicly raped in the ass by a much smaller but equally hot guy. And to top it off, he had cum in his jock while watching it.

"Dude you are a little pig, getting your rocks off watching me get raped."

"I'm sorry..." Paden stuttered "I should have tried to stop him."

"Don't you fucking dare." Alter shouted, "Never stop them no matter how much I might beg."

"Them?" Asked Paden "You mean there are others who might do that to you?"

"Many, its my thing remember! Come on I got lots to show you."

The boys continued with the tour of the school each walking in soaking clothes dripping with jizz. As Alter showed off the school, more to Paden's shock, twice guys came up to Alter pushed in down to the ground, ripped open his shorts and rape his boy pussy. The first guy was almost as tall as Alter, but much more built. He didn't say a word the whole time, he just stared into Paden's eyes as he fucked Alter's ass. Paden was so captivated by the guy's hazel eyes he didn't even notice when he came inside the fucked open hole. He didn't notice when the fucker pulled out stood up and walked over to him. He didn't feel he grab and open his jaw, nor sliding the thick cock into his mouth. Paden did however notice the taste of cock, cum and ass on his tongue for the first time as the unknown guy slowly fucked his face. He moaned around the cock stretching his jaw and began giving his first blowjob. The taste and feel of the rigid pole made Paden crazy for more. He needed to take the whole cock into his mouth. He could feel it reach the back of his mouth and slowly enter his throat.

The owner of the cock moaned in pleasure as this newbie took his 9 inches of thickness down inside the tightness of his virgin throat. Suddenly he could feel that slut he just fucked start tonguing his puckered hole. Even after just dumping a load in that slut's ass he felt his nuts pull up as he started blasting another huge load down this new guys throat.

Paden's eyes went wide as he felt the cock in his mouth swell before pumping cum into his mouth and down his throat. The taste was awesome, sweet and slightly salty. He buzzed with excitement as some random guy used him as a cum dump.

The tall guy finished cumming and pulled his still dripping cock out of Paden's mouth, letting him see the huge cock that was just in him. He wiped the last few drops onto Paden's face before walking away his semi hard cock still hanging out of his shorts.

Alter leaned close and started licking the drying cum off his face before moving in to kiss Paden. He opened his lips to Alter and could taste the other boys cum and ass on Alter's tongue. Moaning he ground his crouch into his guide's as they shared the moment.

Taking no more then ten steps down the hall another student walked by. This guy was even shorter then the 1st and had a surfer body with blonde hair and golden eyes. He stopped short in front of the two boys and just stared at them. Paden could feel Alter start to tremble as he watch him drop to his knees. He opened the new shorty's shorts and pulled out the largest cock Paden had ever seen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.