The School of Dr. Edit - Cover

The School of Dr. Edit

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A school of deepest desires. even if you don't know them yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

He woke up by a knock at the door. It was someone new.

"I'm your big brother Alter, I'm here to show you around." He said. Alter was 19 or 20 about 5'10 160lbs. brown eyes and long wavy blonde hair. Alter had a typical surfer body and attitude. He was wearing the same school uniform and Paden could see his cut 8 pack and a huge budge in his jock.

"So what's your thing?" He asked as they walked down the hall.

"My thing?"

"Yeah what are you into. Blowjobs, fucking, being fucked, rimming, fisting, water sports, BDSM, edging?"

"Um ... I don't know ... huh?"

"Oh right ... didn't they tell you anything about this place?" Alter asked. "Ok so this is Dr. Edit's School. Here you learn all about your body and sex. You're gonna be here for 4 years of sex, sex and more sex. Some of your own choice, some not."

"You mean that wasn't a dream," Asked Paden.

"Don't know, it may have been or they could just be fucking with your mind. They do that here. What happened?"

"I was tied down and had my ... parts shocked over and over until I came over and over."

"Oh, that sounds really hot. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah."

"Then it doesn't matter if you dreamed it or not."

"So what's your thing then?" Paden asked.

"Oh I like it all, but mostly I like being raped. Pushed over and forced to take a huge cock up my pussy raw and breed."

Paden was shocked, he had never heard anyone talk like Alter did. He was so graphic and obscene in his brief description.

As they walked down the hall, they past another boy who was about 4'9 and only 145lbs. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He looked up saw Alter and he eyes lit up. "Hey bitch." He said as he grabbed the larger boy and pushed him into the wall. He unzipped the seat of Alter's shorts while fishing out a huge 10 inch cock that was just too big for the short youngster and proceeded to shove the whole thing balls deep into Alter ass.

Paden stood there in shock and awe watching the two boys rut and fuck in front of him. He watched as Alter begged and pleaded with the smaller boy to be gentle and the boy just fucked him harder. The smaller boy was so rough with Alter, he threw him to the ground and mounted him like a dog fucking Alter across the hallway.

"Take it bitch take it, I'm gonna I'm gonna ... come now!" he shouted.

Come now, those words sent sparks into Paden's mind and his ass buzzed while his dick exploded inside his jock.

The small hottie finished his fuck load inside Alter's ass then withdrew fixed his shorts and continued down the hall. The whole scene had taken less then ten minutes.

Alter picked himself up off the floor zipped up the seat of his shorts and turned to Paden.

Paden saw that the boy had that just fucked look he had heard about and his dick gave a little squirt of cum.

"You little bitch. You came just now didn't you? You got off watching me get my ass pussy raped by that shorty didn't you?" Alter asked with a sly smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.