The School of Dr. Edit - Cover

The School of Dr. Edit

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A school of deepest desires. even if you don't know them yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Paden awoke in a small room which was covered with pictures of young naked boys like him in a wide variety of poses. Some where getting fucked, others where sucking large juicy dicks. Ok well as they were so large Paden told himself he could call them cocks. Some boys where tied down getting beat, whipped or tortured. Every wall was covered in these graphic images. As he tried to move he found that he was tied to the bed, spread eagle. Looking down at himself Paden saw a strange device strapped to his waist and hooked up to his hard boy dick. As the drugs wore off, he could feel something was deep in his butt. It wasn't stretching him but having it inside him was a new feeling for Paden. He could also feel a short thin bit of metal had been put inside the tip of his dick head. Paden saw that it was attached to some wires which met other wires at his hips and flowed off the edge of the bed.

Soon a buzzer sounded and a slight tingle started in his butt and dick. After a few seconds the tingle became a sharp shock as the electricity hit his body. His cries of pain went unanswered, as the level of shocks increased in pulsing waves. Thru the pain Paden could feel his nuts tingle and tighten, and just before he thought they would explode the shocks dropped to a light buzz. After a few minutes the shocks once again grew in strength under he was once more on the edge. Over and over it went, he was taken to the edge and then relief. After what felt like forever to the young boy, but was really only an hour, the door to the room opened and in walked Dr. Edit. Paden was filled with both terror at being seen like this and with excitement as Dr. Edit was hot. At 6'4 the man was built. Even with clothes on Paden could tell he was it great shape for a man clearly in his late 30's. He had sharp blue eyes and jet black hair. He walked into the room making notes on a clip board.

"Very nice Paden, yes, very nice. You're going to be a great student here I can tell."

"Please." Paden moaned as the device started climbing again. "Please I need ... I need." He was too embarrassed to ask for release.

"Shh. I know what you want. I know what you need. Don't I, you need to cum. To shoot that young teen load don't you?" Dr. Edit said reaching out to take hold of Paden face. Locking eyes with the young boy he said, "Then Cum!"

As he said this the device spiked and Paden felt the semen in his nuts explode out his boy dick. Looking into Dr. Edit's eyes, Paden had the most intense orgasm of his young life. He felt the world drain away until only Edit's eyes remain.

As his orgasm ended the shock from the devise died down to a low tingle that was still more then enough to keep Paden hard.

"I said cum!" repeated Dr. Edit has once more the device spiked and again Paden felt his nuts explode. His moans of pleasure and pain filled the room and hallway. Never before had he felt this good. His body shook with pleasure and he broke out into a sweat as cum flowed from his dick.

"Cum." Commanded Dr. Edit a third time, and a fourth, and a fifth and again and again until nothing could come out of Paden's throbbing hardon. His nuts had been drained dry. This did not stop the device. As Dr. Edit took notes the device began to shock differently. At first equal shocks were sent to both Paden's butt hole and dick but as soon as his nuts were dry the shock started only tingling his dick and shocking his butt hole. Soon his dry orgasms were from the pleasure and pain being given to his hole.

Even as the level of shock ended in, Paden could still feel his butt tingle and throb. He needed more. He looked up at Dr. Edit with need and longing. This only caused the doctor to laugh deeply.

"See boy, a good student. You're a fast learner." He laughed as he left the room. "Mr. White was right about you" he called out from the hall, laughing as he walked away.

The device spiked one last time as Paden blacked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.