Winter Retreat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Angel Fire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A half frozen man shows up at my cabin door in the middle of a winter storm but things dont heat up until he is standing half naked in my kitchen the next morning making breakfast!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

The morning light brightened the entire room and I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Duke was nowhere to be seen and neither was my guest. Stretching and pulling myself out of my slumber, I heard noises from the kitchen and the voice of the man talking to my dog.

Upon reaching the kitchen, I was taken back by the sight. There he stood in just his boxers. He was taller than I had initially estimated, his hair was tousled and a shade darker than sandy blonde and that body was more defined than I noticed the night before. When he turned and looked right at me, his eyes were not a deep brown, they were like the color of whiskey. His face was appealing and he offered me a bright smile.

"Good morning! My name is Ryan. I am sorry to have imposed on you but I am thinking I might have to take that back." A sly smile upon his face with the last comment.

"Good morning! My name is Morgan and this guy is Duke!"

"I made myself at home when I woke, making coffee and some breakfast. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind."

"I am curious, Ryan, how did you end up on my doorstep last night?"

"Well, I was driving up to my place about another 10 miles from here when my truck broke down and I got turned around out there. I had been wandering for about 3, maybe 4 hours before I saw the light from your place. I don't remember trekking here or even making it to your door." He rubbed at the stubble on his chin.

"Ryan, I have had this place for about 6 years now and I don't recall hearing about you. I know most of my 'neighbors' within 40 miles of here. How come I don't know you?"

"Well, Morgan, I bought the Jenkins place about 6 months ago." He explained.

I remember hearing about the Jenkins place being for sale but hadn't heard that it had been sold. Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins had lived there for over 50 years and a little over a year ago, Alfred Jenkins succumbed to cancer. The word was that Mrs. Jenkins wanted to move closer to her kids and grandkids somewhere in Kentucky.

There was something about his gaze that sent chills down my spine and the presence a half naked man in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast. I decided that having this man in my home was making me edgy.

I blurted out, "I am going to take a shower. Sleeping on the floor left a few kinks in my back and neck so I will leave you to finish making breakfast."

Making my way up the steps to the bedroom loft and bathroom, I glance backwards to see Ryan looking longingly at me and my body flushed with warmth. Ascending the rest of the way, I reach the bathroom and turned on the shower on wobbly legs. I quickly discarded my flannel bottoms and long john shirt. Stepping into the shower I was greeted with a blast of cold spray. It feels good on my flushed skin and hopefully will calm my raging needs. Quickly the cool water is more than I can bare and turn up the temp. Waves of hot steaming water pour over my self-imposed chilled body. It feels glorious. My thoughts revert to the half-naked man in my kitchen and a moan escapes my throat. My hands roam over my body as I wash and linger on my full round breasts, teasing them. I so need the release. Rubbing my breast with one hand, I run my other hand over my stomach and even lower to the soft patch of my center. I rub my hand over the outside gently stroking her over and over. Slowly I slide a finger into my wet hot center and find my clit. Rubbing my finger slowly over my clit in small circles, I can feel my need building. Lowering myself to the bench enclosed in the frosted glass shower, I lean back and give my clit and pussy a thorough fingering. Sliding a finger inside my wet throbbing hot pussy and rubbing my clit with my thumb, I am on the verge of orgasm. Using my other hand I tease and pinch my hard taut nipples, sending myself closer to the brink. A low moan escapes as I am nearing my release. Rubbing my clit harder and faster, I cum all over my fingers. Slowly, I rise from the bench and finish washing up and turn off the water. As I reach for my towel, I look up to see Ryan sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands. I quickly wrap my hair in the towel and grab my robe. Entering the bedroom, he looks up with a look of guilt and anguish on his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.