Winter Retreat - Cover

Winter Retreat

Copyright© 2010 by Angel Fire

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A half frozen man shows up at my cabin door in the middle of a winter storm but things dont heat up until he is standing half naked in my kitchen the next morning making breakfast!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

The city is filled with idiots who don't know the first thing about driving on winter snow covered roads. You would think that people would figure it out having chosen this climate to live in. Maneuvering my truck through the slush and snow filled expressway watching idiot after idiot careen into each other, the ditch or median, I made my way north to less lights, less noise, and my cabin escape. Duke, my ever faithful chocolate lab, stirred in the seat next to me sensing our closeness to the freedom not allowed in the city. Letting out a little whimper, Duke knows he will be able to run free in the snow soon.

Steering carefully through the deep snow covered country roads we made the last turn towards the cabin. Duke let out a low bark in anticipation of the rabbits he will chase. As I ease the truck into the opening were the cabin sits, the large barren oak and maple trees are covered in freshly fallen snow and there isn't a single track to be seen other than those made by the deer and rabbits. My headlights scan across the cabin to see the wood piled high on the porch that took an entire fall weekend to cut, split and stack for ensuring warmth during my winter retreats. Duke is unable to contain his anticipation and I stop the truck to release him to frolic in the snow. He is out of the seat in a single bound and out of sight in moments but his yelps of excitement are clearly heard. He like his mistress, are home in these woods and this place.

Trekking through the knee deep snow, I unload the provisions. The first order of business is getting the fire lit in the fieldstone fireplace. The labor of love in building this place is evident in every detail. Each stone came from this piece of land I bought 6 years ago. The mason hired created the most amazing fireplace that is open on both sides and consumes the middle of the great room separating the living space from the kitchen. The ceiling is open to the timbers that create the roof and frame. The bedroom loft is open except for the bedroom bathroom that is enclosed in part by glass blocks and timbers taken from clearing the space for the cabin. The large hot tub has spectacular views of the mountains and stream behind the cabin and to the stars that fill the night. The kitchen and living space below is modern but rustic in feel. There is a small bedroom and bathroom on the main floor just down the hall from the kitchen with a mudroom of the back entrance. This is my retreat, my escape from the insane city I live and work in during the week. I am truly home here and it keeps me grounded and able to face the city's chaos. Duke lets out a loud bark and I am brought back to the tasks at hand, fire in fireplace and dinner!

After getting Duke and I all settled in by making a simple dinner of potato soup, we lounge in the great room. I grab my current read and tuck myself into the couch with a fleece blanket. Duke curls up on his favorite rug near the fire. He isn't fond of the bear rug but it was from the black bear that kept getting into the cabin two summers ago. I didn't want to take him out but he was not afraid of either Duke's or my presence and was becoming a troublesome bear. The game warden was certain his behaviors would just escalate. There was no other option and his meat filled my freezer, his fur the beautiful rug on my floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.