I Love My Cuckolding Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My wife gets paid to entertain her brother's clients.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Black Male  

I slept late the following morning and woke up to the blazing hot sun streaming in through the open windows.

I was alone in the huge bed, but Gayle’s side was still warm, so she’d probably only just got up.

I walked out naked to the bathroom and then into the kitchen in search of tea.

Jason had thoughtfully left out a new box of English tea bags, so I filled the kettle and switched it on as my wife’s delicious giggle reached my ears.

Looking out of the window I saw her with Jason, both naked of course and kissing tenderly.

She was holding his cock but I heard her say, “No lover, I promised Paul.”

I knocked on the window and indicated for her to go ahead, she laughed, waved and blew me a kiss before dipping her head.

God I loved that sexy little bitch.

I heard two separate splashes then and looked again to see them cavorting in the pool, but when I picked up my cup of tea and walked outside with it, Gayle was sitting on the side of the pool with Jason treading water and his head between her wide open legs.

There was a local paper on the table so I had a browse through it while Gayle enjoyed a noisy orgasm under her lovers mouth before running over to me and plonking herself down on my lap.

“Good morning darling,” she smiled and kissed my lips, “Jason has told me he knows a local tattooist in the village, he’s going to take us down there when we’re ready.”

“Yeah,” Jason said as he joined us, “But what I didn’t tell you was, she’s my ex wife.”

“Oh cool.” Gayle giggled, “We’ll be able to compare notes.”

“She’ll probably try to seduce you.” he said and we both waited for the rest of it.

“I caught her out here with another woman, they were enjoying a very noisy and very wet sixty nine.”

“And you didn’t join in?”

He grinned wryly then and said, “Well normally I would have, like a shot, but the other woman was my sister!”

“So you were cuckolded?” Gayle said as she unsuccessfully tried to hide a smile.

“Yes, I suppose I was.” he admitted.

My wife got up off my lap and straddled him.

“There’s no suppose about it,” she laughed, “You were cuckolded.”

“All right, I was cuckolded.”

“Are they still together?”

“No, the last time I heard anything of my sister, she’d joined a lesbian commune in America and that was three years ago.”

“Look Jason,” I put in, “If it’s going to be awkward for you, just tell us where it is and we’ll go ourselves.”

“Hell no,” he laughed, “We’re still good friends.”

Gayle disappeared to put a dress on and came back nearly wearing a tiny white sun dress.

“I thought I’d better wear panties.” she said lifting her dress to show us a minuscule white thong that barely covered her lovely little slit.

Jason and I stepped into shorts and we all walked round to his garage where he showed us an old world war two Jeep, old but in pristine condition, It had no doors, no seat belts of course and no roof and I loved it.

“We’ll go in this.” he said, “Want to drive it Paul?”

Wow, did I ever?

Unlike all the other vehicles on the island it was left hand drive, but I soon got used to it and we trundled along at a top speed of about 40 mph.

Gayle enjoyed it too, but I suspect that had more to do with Jason’s hand inside her panties than the Jeep!

His ex wife’s shop was in a little mall right next door to a bar with a beautiful, long beach right opposite.

She greeted us warmly and introduced herself as Precious, “Precious by name and precious by nature.” she laughed then asked Gayle what is was exactly that she wanted doing.

“Clear off you two,” she ordered Jason and I, “Go get a beer, ogle the girls or something, I’ll be about an hour.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.