I Love My Cuckolding Wife - Cover

I Love My Cuckolding Wife

Copyright© 2010 by werewolf

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife gets paid to entertain her brother's clients.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Black Male  

I didn’t go home again that night, my emotions were too mixed up to face either my wife or her lover.

Instead I booked into a local hotel with a bottle of brandy for company.

My phone rang about midnight and of course it was Gayle wanting to know where I was.

“It doesn’t matter where I am,” I said, “I’m staying here tonight, just carry on doing what you obviously like doing.”

I was about to switch off when it sounded like she’d been interrupted, she’d obviously put it down but forgot to turn it off.

“Where is he?” I heard Jason asking and my wife said she didn’t know,

“Probably sulking in a hotel somewhere, I don’t care, you can stay with me, we can fuck all night”

“Mm, best offer I’ve had in a long time.” he laughed and then I heard the sounds of sucking and Gayle’s moans of pleasure were muffled as if she had something in her mouth!

That went on for quite a while until he’d obviously cum in her mouth, then I heard her giggling at something he’d said which I didn’t catch.

“Not yet, he doesn’t know I’m on the pill, I want at least another six months of shagging this cock before I get pregnant.”

Then there was another giggle, followed by her saying softly.

“Ooh yes, you dirty, dirty man, you know how I love it up my bum.”

I’d heard enough so I switched off my phone and poured myself out a large brandy while I looked at the situation objectively.

My wife was at home, in bed with another man, a black man, in effect she was what had become known as a hot wife, at that very moment in time she probably had his huge, thick cock embedded deep inside her body.

So far, so good, it wasn’t the first time and it probably wouldn’t be the last, I loved her having sex with other men, in fact I actively encouraged it.

I loved hearing from her what they’d got up to in bed, especially with some of her black lovers, there’s no doubt that she was a size queen.

The only down side to this was that I’d wanted to watch, but I knew from past experiences that she often got carried away.

She always made it up to me afterwards ... in spades!

She was wrong about me not knowing she was on the pill though, I did know and I’d been planning on bringing it up in the near future.

So why was I sitting by myself in a hotel feeling like the proverbial spare penis at a wedding?

Because I’m a fucking idiot, that’s why!

She picked up on the first ring without speaking.

“Who’s a fucking idiot?” I asked and she let out that delicious little giggle of hers.

“You are, but you’re my fucking idiot, so get your arse home right now, I love you.”

“Sorry.”

“I know, but you’ll probably do it again.”

“Probably, yes,” I agreed, “Is Jason still there?”

“Yes, but I’ll ask him to go if you want.”

“No, don’t do that.”

“Okay,” she said cheerfully, “Oh by the way.”

“What?”

“I left the phone on deliberately.”

It wasn’t far, so I risked driving and luckily I never saw a police car.

Gayle opened the front door and ran into my arms kissing me and punching me all at the same time.

“You ... you bloody muppet.”

God she felt good in my arms, she’d obviously just showered and she smelt of roses, but this rose punched me again and took my hand.

Jason raised his glass and mouthed a “Hi” as we passed on the way to the downstairs toilet.

“Tell me the date on that.” she said as she handed me a crumpled little strip of tablets.”

“Er well according to this, you took the last pill three days ago.”

“Yes.”

“But I heard you say ... oh shit.”

And I watched her empty the whole strip down the pan.

“Now come and watch me get pregnant.”

I did and she did, she was in a flood of tears as we left the doctor’s office two months later.

“I’m pregnant Paul,” she laughed and then started crying again, “I’m going to have a baby.”

“Well yes,” I commented dryly, “That’s usually what being pregnant means.”

We rang Jason that evening and it’s fair to say that he was every bit as pleased as we were.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.