I Love My Cuckolding Wife - Cover

I Love My Cuckolding Wife

Copyright© 2010 by werewolf

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife gets paid to entertain her brother's clients.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Black Male  

My wife reached up on her toes to snake her arms around his neck and kiss him tenderly.

Her light summer dress rode up over her bronzed thighs revealing tiny white panties clinging to the curves of her gorgeous young bottom as they began moving sensuously to the soft music.

She danced away from him wallowing in his lust, offering herself, watching him, loving how his eyes undressed her.

Her breasts jiggled delightfully with every sinuous movement, she smiled at herself in the mirror, her eyes flashing with lust telling him that he was the one, then she moved back to him, hands caressing her breasts, inviting him.

“We’ve been talking about this,” she said softly to him, “Paul and I both agree that we want a baby.”

She turned her back to him but reached round and took his hand.

“And since we’ve found out that Paul is sterile, we’ve decided we want a mixed race child.”

Still with her back to him, she guided his hand up to the zip on her dress.

“So we want the father to be black, intelligent and very smart.”

She moved her hand back down again, still gripping his, which in turn held the zip fastener firmly.

“There’ll be no comebacks, no paternity suites, no requests for money, nothing like that, all I want is that big, black cock.”

And she stepped out of her dress.

“Oh, I forgot,” she laughed and bent down to whisper in his ear,”You’ll have to take my panties off first.”

Jason was transfixed by her naked breasts bouncing off his face, laughing he kissed each nipple in turn then stood up and took her into his arms, he dwarfed her easily as he kissed her wanton mouth.

“There’s no guarantee that you’ll fall pregnant the first time though is there?”

“No guarantee at all.” Gayle smiled.

“So it might take more than one session.”

“Yes, it probably will,” she agreed, “It’ll probably take an awful lot of sessions”

As they kissed, he pushed the tiny panties down over her bum cheeks and she wiggled sexily so they fell to the floor, closely followed by his shirt and then his slacks.

Jesus! I had to admit he looked amazing, no, THEY looked amazing, her, all four foot eleven of her standing naked in his arms her head against his muscular black chest.

But it wasn’t his chest that I was looking at, no, it was the nine or ten inches of his hugely thick penis in my wife’s tiny hand that caught my eye, then I realized my wife was speaking to me.

“What?, sorry darling I didn’t catch that.”

She smiled at me, her eyes gleaming.

“I said that Jason isn’t used to this, you know, being watched, would you mind if we went upstairs alone for a while?”

“No of course not, take as long as you want, er need.”

Half an hour later, I was wishing I hadn’t said that, they’d obviously left the bedroom door ajar for me and I kept hearing Gayle’s low moans of pleasure, followed by a series of rhythmic thuds and my wife’s yells of ecstasy.

He was obviously doing things to her that I never had!

After one long period of almost complete silence I went upstairs on my tiptoes feeling like a naughty little boy and risked a peep in through the open door and I wished I hadn’t.

They were lying in each others arms kissing and talking softly like lovers, then Gayle giggled and moved on top of him.

“Yes, oh God yes.” she squealed and the dull rhythmic thuds began again.

I left them to their fornicating and went downstairs again to pour myself a drink, then another and another trying to make sense of my emotions.

“Well, how was it for you?” I asked her at the breakfast table the next morning.

“Oh Paul,” she smiled, “It was sensational, I’ve never had sex like it, he’s an animal.”

“I wouldn’t know,” I said dryly, “I didn’t see any of it.”

“I told you darling, he’s never done anything like this before, give him time.”

“You might be pregnant now.”

“i might be but according to my charts, I’m just coming into my most fertile period, so we’ve agreed to try again tonight.”

“Tonight?”

“Yes of course darling, you want me to get pregnant don’t you?”

“I suppose so, but how long will it take?”

She smiled and came round the table to straddle me. “I can’t answer that one can I?”

She smelled like a dream after her shower and in a sheer baby doll nightie, she looked like one as well.

“I’m still buzzing darling, let’s go back to bed and then I’m going shopping for something sexy to wear tonight.”

The something sexy turned out to be a long, sheer night gown that fitted her like a second skin, built in cups lifted her breasts without covering them and I thought it was the most blatantly sexual piece of “clothing” I’d ever seen before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.