Frank's Reward - Cover

Frank's Reward

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 9: Then There Were Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Then There Were Four - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Around lunch time the duty manager came up and opened the connecting door, making sure that Frank was happy with the set up. Because Frank had proved to be such a good customer, he got the VIP treatment.

Fresh flowers were put in both lounge areas and a complimentary bottle of French champagne delivered in an ice bucket together with a bowl of fresh strawberries. This would be a good starter, Frank thought.

On time as always, Helen and Tony rang his door bell at 2pm, each carrying a small overnight bag, but Helen's was the beautiful leather one Frank had given her for their trip to Hobart.

He introduced Sharon to Helen and Tony and was pleased to see her not only give Helen a gentle kiss on the mouth and a small hug, but also the same to Tony.

"I've heard so much about you two, especially you Helen" she said with a lovely smile as she gave Helen another little cuddle.

Frank decided not to say anything about the sleeping arrangements at this stage in case things didn't work out between Tony and Sharon. He didn't want anything to upset her.

So he got the two youngsters to put their bags down just inside the door of the second room, then showed them around it, before they went back to the lounge in his suite to enjoy their bubbles and strawberries.

Sharon made sure she sat next to Tony on the two-seater leaving Frank and Helen to sit on the other lounge. She sat quite close to him, smiling at him, trying to make him feel comfortable and relaxed. Frank could see how nervous Tony was.

Helen, on the other hand, was bubbling with excitement, clearly looking forward to whatever unfolded. She had given Frank a big kiss and cuddle by way of greeting while Sharon was giving Tony a smaller version of the greeting.

When their drink was finished, Frank stood up and said "well I'm going to make love to my beautiful Sharon. I hope you two are going to join us so we can watch you while you watch us."

He saw the momentary look of disappointment on Helen's face, so he turned to her and whispered "the night's got a long way to go and there will be lots of different combinations. This is just for starters."

That seemed to lift her spirits as she smiled and followed Frank into the bedroom. He took Sharon into his arms and kissed her softly at first but then with increasing passion until she was moaning gently. He undressed her and she lay on one side of the bed while he undressed.

Tony and Helen decided to mirror what the other two were doing, so a moment after Sharon had lain down, Helen was lying naked beside her, while Tony was removing his clothes.

Both men joined their respective partner, laying on the outside of the bed and started giving their girls the appropriate kisses and cuddles and fondles to all parts of their bodies, until both girls were crying out with blissful pleasure.

Frank turned Sharon around so that she was laying the opposite way, on her side facing Helen. As he moved behind her, she helped him guide his erection into her aroused sex. Tony got the idea and rolled Helen onto her side so she was facing Sharon's sex and he got behind his darling girl and quickly inserted his penis into her very ready and welcoming vagina.

Helen's sex was just centimetres from Frank and Sharon's faces and they could see Tony's erection as it thrust in and out of her. Tony, like Frank, had lifted Helen's top leg over his, opening her up, which not only gave him better access to drive into her, but also made her a lot more visible. Frank and Sharon immediately realised what Helen and Tony would be seeing at the other end.

Sharon decided to be a bit more adventurous, sliding one hand down until it was touching Tony's penis, causing him to shiver with excitement. She also moved her thumb to rub on Helen's clitoris.

It didn't take Helen long to realise what Sharon was doing, so she happily moved her hand over to fondle Frank's erection as it slid in and out of Sharon's damp sex and play with Sharon's clitoris.

This extra attention plus the visual excitement soon had both men increasing the depth and speed of their thrusts and both knew orgasm wasn't far away. Fortunately the two girls were equally turned on by what they were seeing and the added stimulation of having their clitorises rubbed by the other girl, so they were both able to achieve an orgasm sooner than they might have otherwise expected. Then it was the two men, one after the other, exploding into their partner's sex.

After withdrawing from Sharon, Frank turned her head back to face him so that he could kiss her, while his hands continued to caress her breasts.

"Do you want to make love to Helen?" he whispered in her ear after their kiss was ended.

It had been a long time since, as a student nurse, she had indulged in an occasional lesbian experience with the odd fellow student. More a mutual masturbation session, as she and the girls with whom she had enjoyed the odd coupling had really been very heterosexual. While it had always been pleasant, it was no substitute for a man as far as she and her friends were concerned, not that she had any dislike for those who didn't prefer the opposite sex. Several of the nurses that she was friendly with were strictly of the lesbian persuasion.

But she happily turned around so that she could kiss Helen gently on the mouth. Helen wasn't completely surprised, expecting from what Frank had suggested that there might be some girl-on-girl stuff, especially, she thought to herself with a laugh, now while the two men were worn out and sexually useless. As she had never experienced this before, she was both a little nervous and apprehensive, but at the same time, was actually looking forward to experimenting with another girl.

She put her arms around Sharon, welcoming her attentions and soon their kiss become a lot more than gentle. Their tongues were intertwined and their hands were on each other's breasts as their passions rose.

It didn't take long before Sharon was trailing her kisses down to suckle on Helen's breast, scrapping her teeth on the already erect nipples. Helen was able to reach with her mouth and reciprocate, actually enjoying the feel of Sharon's soft breast in her mouth.

The two girls continued kissing and fondling each other's breasts as their partners happily sat back and watched, enjoying the beauty and symmetry provided to them. They were breathing deeply, at first still panting from their physical exertion, but more and more from the exotic scene unfolding before them. This kissing and breast fondling seemed to go on for ages, until Sharon headed further south until she arrived at a junction that appealed to her, using her hands and mouth. Soon both girls had adopted the classic pose that was often referred by a number less than 70.

Their moans and groans of pleasure got more vocal and soon more visual as one after the other they experienced waves of contentment, but they continued plunging fingers and tongues into each other's sex, nibbling and biting clitorises until first Helen and then a little while later Sharon exploded into significant conclusions.

Sharon moved back up to Helen's face, softly kissing her lips and cheeks as they cuddled each other and then lay contented in each other's arms.

"Time for another drink, I think" Frank said, his voice a bit husky displaying his obvious arousal, although it was too early for that to become visible where it mattered.

Tony got up to help him, but the two girls stayed on the bed cuddling.

"Did you enjoy that, pet?" Sharon asked her.

"Mmmh yes, it was rather nice. Doesn't beat the real thing, but it's a great interlude while we wait for those men to be able to do the right thing by us again" she replied with a little laugh.

As they got another bottle from the fridge in the lounge area, Tony asked him "what happens next, Frank?"

"After we have this you mean? Well then we get the girls to enjoy each other a little more, which will save us a lot of work" he laughed "before you and I make love with Sharon. You can enjoy her bottom while I get to enjoy her sex. Is that OK?"

"Sounds good to me, but what about Helen?" Tony asked, ensuring his girl was happy being his main consideration, which Frank was very pleased to see.

"After dinner I suggest that you and I have her at the same time, also. But it will be my turn for her bottom" Frank suggested.

"Wow, I didn't expect I'd be able to get this much experience. It sounds fantastic" he exclaimed excitedly.

The boys took the bubbly and glasses into the bedroom, where the two girls were still cuddling each other, with an arm wrapped around each other with a hand on a breast.

They all sat on the bed drinking their bubbly and chatting. Helen asked what Sharon was looking forward to doing on her trip with Frank and so there was a lot of discussion about the forthcoming trip, especially as they left in eight days time.

Sharon asked what Tony was studying and then asked Helen what she was going to do at uni. Frank was rapt to see them all get on so well, which he thought was a funny observation, seeing they were all sitting naked on one bed.

It was almost two hours since they had all made love, when Frank suggested "Helen, why don't you and Tony get Sharon ready for some more love making?"

Sharon lay on her back and welcomed the attention of the two youngsters as they kissed and fondled and caressed her. Tony eventually got between Sharon's legs and used his mouth on her clitoris and his fingers in her vagina,

Frank whispered softly into Helen's ears "Tony and I are going to make love to Sharon, now darling. It will be your turn after dinner, but please join in touching and fondling whatever you think is appropriate. You'd like Tony to experience this, wouldn't you?"

Although disappointed that it wasn't her, she knew she was going to get her turn and she was really happy that Frank was including Tony in what was about to happen. She merely smiled and nodded at Frank and moved her hand down to fondle Tony' penis, stroking it until it was rock hard. She even guided it into Sharon's sex, which surprised Tony because he thought that Frank wanted him in her bottom. But he was glad to be inside her sex; it felt tremendous and he was very happy.

Frank meanwhile had reached for the lubricant and Helen noticed, so she took it from him and squeezed some onto her fingers, and went to apply it to his penis, but he stopped her.

"No darling please put it into Sharon's bottom and then we'll get Tony to pull out and you can put some on his penis before he goes into her bottom" Frank whispered to her softly.

Helen happily rubbed her fingers around Sharon's puckered entrance, until she slid first one and then two fingers into her anus, ensuring a liberal amount of the lubricant was well spread inside her.

When Frank told Tony to get behind Sharon, as soon as his penis had been withdrawn from her sex, she lovingly stroked it, coating it with lubricant until it was throbbing with desire ready to be put back into use.

Tony had got behind Sharon who was lying on her side and Helen again guided his erection into Sharon, but this time it was into her bottom.

Sharon enjoyed Tony's penis sliding into her well prepared bottom, but as soon as she saw what Helen was doing to Frank's penis, sucking it and making it very hard, she encourage Tony to roll over onto his back, taking her with him, so that now her sex was in the air and available for Frank to insert his aroused erection into her vagina with Helen's assistance.

Helen released her hold on Frank's penis, smeared just a little more lubricant onto her finger and inserted it into Frank's bottom, pushing down as he thrust into Sharon, releasing her pressure when he lifted his buttocks, before pushing down again.

Frank was particularly pleased with the way Helen was entering into the spirit of this love feast, even though this time she was not the beneficiary of either penis. Then his attentions turned to the matter in hand, or rather in vagina, although there was a hand involved, because Helen was still fondling the cheeks of his bottom and driving her finger into him.

Soon the three of them rolled again so that Helen was now behind Tony who was thrusting into Sharon's bottom, while Frank was on the other side continuing to plunge into her sex. Helen now brought her hand to fondle Tony's bottom, seeing that was the one closest to her now. Then she put her finger into her own sex, wetting it with her juices before bringing it back to Tony's bottom and driving it hard all the way inside.

Tony yelped from the sudden, unexpected invasion, but soon enjoyed the pleasure of Helen's finger as he went in and out of Sharon, harder and deeper, while at the same time Frank was exchanging passionate kisses with her.

Meanwhile, Tony had brought his hands around to fondle and caress Sharon's breast, tweaking and pulling her nipples, making her groan into Frank's mouth as he kissed her, all the wonderful pleasure mixed with just a tiny amount of pain that she was receiving causing her to groan excitedly. How different this was to the last time two men had abused her body while she was tied up and blindfolded. She absolutely loved this experience and just hoped that Frank was enjoying it too.

He certainly was, finding the experience unbelievably sexy and the feelings his penis was experiencing from Sharon's sex and Tony's penis rubbing virtually against his were wonderful. He realised that this wasn't the first time he and Tony had done that, just that last time it had been Helen's body between them, now it was Sharon's.

But it was Tony who thought he had died and gone to heaven. Here he was imbedded in a gorgeous older woman's body feeling his mentor, Frank thrusting his penis into the same woman, while his beautiful darling Helen was massaging his bottom and pushing her finger into him, encouraging him to enjoy making love with another woman. It was too good to be true; he'd wake up soon and find himself lying in bed using his own hand, he was sure; it was just so, so wonderful.

The worst thing Tony suddenly realised, was that this exquisitely beautiful experience was about to end. He could not hold back any longer, but just before he exploded, he felt even better as he realised that Sharon was bursting forth into orgasm. Then he lost it, spurting his seed harder and deeper than ever before.

"Oh Sharon that was so unbelievably good. Thank you so much and you too Frank" Tony groaned as his throbbing subsided. As he withdrew from Sharon, he kissed her again, then turned to Helen, kissed her and said "thank you darling for letting me experience that. I love you."

Helen took him in her arms, holding him close, so happy with what he had told her. She didn't mind that it had been Sharon who Tony had just made love to, it was her that Tony had just said he loved and that's what was important. Besides, after all the times Frank had made love to her, she was glad that Tony had experienced this. And there was still tomorrow, not to mention tonight after dinner. She wondered what that would bring.

After Tony had withdrawn from her, Frank rolled Sharon over onto her back so that he could pound away into her welcoming vagina. It had been a wonderful experience, but now he wanted to give his girl one more orgasm, so brought his hand under her and onto the cheeks of her bottom, squeezing them as he drove hard and fast into her sex. Then he felt Helen's finger probing and entering his bottom again and thrusting deep inside.

That tipped him over the edge and his penis throbbed it's conclusion deep inside Sharon's sex, but just as the last twitches of his penis occurred, he was pleased to hear and feel Sharon explode into orgasm.

When everyone had recovered, kissing and cuddling each other, with the exception of the two men, Frank suggested showers and getting dressed up. He had asked Helen to bring her sexy outfit and was looking forward to seeing her in it.

As Helen and Tony went into the other suite through the inter-connecting door, he cuddled Sharon for a moment and then, feeling a little concerned, asked her "are you alright darling? Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes I did, sweetheart and thank you for being concerned. You won't believe how much better it was than the last time I had two men use or rather abuse my body. Tony is quite nice and Helen too. I can see why you like them so much" she replied, with sincerity.

"But what about later, shouldn't I let the youngsters sleep together?" he asked still worried about her suggestion.

"Don't you want me to sleep with Tony?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye and a big smile on her face.

"You know that's not worrying me, in fact after everything I've experienced, I'd probably feel a lot happier if you did, but only if you think you'd enjoy it. I don't want you doing it just so I can sleep with Helen. That's why I haven't said anything yet, although I was very pleased with the way Helen reacted when I told her that the two men were going to make love to you while she watched" Frank said.

"All the more reason why she deserves a reward, because I think that's what she would regard sleeping with you. Don't worry; I'm pretty sure I'll really enjoy the night, just as long as I know that you want me to. I'd even sleep by myself if that's what you wanted, so you could sleep as a threesome" Sharon told him with sincerity.

"There's no way I'd do that. Besides, I'd really like you to sleep with Tony, because I think you might enjoy it too and I know he would" he replied, adding "I think that Tony will benefit from a little more experience as well which can only help his and Helen's relationship."

"Then as I said before, it's settled. Let's have our showers and get ready, but make sure I'm there when you tell the other two the sleeping arrangements. I want to see their faces when you tell Helen she can't sleep with Tony" she told him, laughing as she climbed off the bed and went to the ensuite.

Sharon was looking extremely beautiful, Frank thought, as they sat in their lounge to wait for the other two. Her dress, while not revealing, was very sexy and she looked good braless, displaying more than a hint of décolletage.

Only a couple of minutes later, there was a call from the other side of the door asking if it was alright for them to come in, which naturally Frank told them "yes."

"Wow" both Frank and Sharon exclaimed when Helen walked in, Sharon continuing "now doesn't she look desirable, Frank? What a sexy dress and how good it looks on you, pet."

Helen blushed profusely, especially as the compliment was coming from a woman, rather than either of the men. She still felt a bit naked in this revealing dress with just a very brief g-string underneath. The lovely soft dress had tiny thin spaghetti shoulder straps that went all the way down her back to join the dress on her waist while at the front the straps widened out to barely cover her breasts, again joining the skirt of the dress at her waist. The dress was tight around her waist, but the short skirt flared, so that the slightest movement made it twirl around her. The material was gossamer thin, and she knew her nipples were almost poking through the translucent material.

"Let's share one more bottle of French champagne here before I take you to my favourite Italian restaurant for a gourmet meal" Frank told them.

"Oh Frank are you really taking us to Bon Ricardo again. Helen and Tony you'll simply love it there" Sharon said, then added, "so what's happening after dinner, darling?"

"Well, it's Helen's turn if she wants it" he started.

"I sure do" she interrupted, emphatically.

"Now I promised your mother, Helen, that I wouldn't let you and Tony sleep together tonight, that was part of the condition of being able to come" he told them, watching as both Helen and Tony's faces dropped and looked quite disappointed.

"But she won't know; you can ignore that can't you?" Helen pleaded.

"No he can't, I wouldn't let him break a promise. Sorry Helen" Sharon interjected.

There was a concerted sigh of disappointment from the two youngsters. They had obviously been hoping to be able to spend the whole night together.

"But I didn't promise that you wouldn't sleep with me, Helen, would you like to?" Frank asked.

Helen's eyes lit up immediately and a big grin came across her face as she said "yes please that would be absolutely wonderful."

But then she suddenly realised the implications. "But what about Tony?"

"Would you like him to sleep with Sharon?" Frank asked softly.

"Do you mean that? Is that alright with you Sharon?" Helen said and when Sharon had nodded and smiled at her, she cried out "that would be so fantastic. Thanks so much, Frank because I would really love Tony to be able to sleep with Sharon and not just so I can sleep with you either, although you know how much I would like to do that. You'd like to, wouldn't you Tony? Are you happy to sleep with Sharon and for me to sleep with Frank?"

"I can't believe how lucky I am, darling. You know that I'm very happy for you and Frank to sleep together, even if I have to sleep on the lounge, because I want you to be happy and I know it's the last opportunity you'll get. But I can't believe that I will be allowed to sleep with Sharon. That will be so fantastic. Are you really sure you don't mind Sharon?" he asked and Frank was pleased to hear him express his concern to Sharon rather than asking Frank's permission. It was after all Sharon who was giving him the permission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.