Frank's Reward - Cover

Frank's Reward

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 8: Preparing for Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Preparing for Four - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Hello Helen, this is Frank" he said as she answered his phone call on Monday night.

"Hello darling, it's so good to hear from you. Are you ringing me up to tell me you want to make love to me again? I hope so" she replied laughing.

"Well, actually, yes. I was hoping that you and Tony would be free next Saturday" he asked her.

"I'll make sure we are, darling, but what have you got in mind?" she wanted to know.

"Well I'm hoping that the two of you can join me in my suite about 2pm on Saturday and stay overnight. The four of us are going to a posh restaurant for dinner and then back to my suite for lots more love making. What do you think?" he told her.

"The four of us you said?" she clarified.

"Yes, Sharon has agreed to join us for the night, so get ready for a few combinations you might not have been expecting, that is if you still want to come?" he queried.

"Of course I want to come and I know Tony will too. We'll do whatever you have in mind, darling. I love learning things from you" she said quietly, but excitedly looking forward to another sexual adventure.

"I hope you are happy for Tony to learn some things too, from Sharon?" I postulated.

She didn't hesitate as Frank thought she might. She immediately said "that will be wonderful. It hasn't really been fair that I've had two lovers and Tony only one, so I will be very glad if he gets to experience another woman, especially if I'm watching. I assume we'll all be together for the night?"

"That's the idea, lots of loving lessons and different combinations. I just hope I can last the distance" he told her, then adding "do you want me to speak to your mum or will you just tell her that Sharon and I want to take you and Tony out for a special farewell evening?"

"I think mum will be OK with it, seeing that it is the four of us, but it probably wouldn't hurt if you spoke to her as well and told her, at least some of your idea" she laughed.

"OK, if she's there, put her on" he asked, then waiting for Dawn to come to the phone.

Frank explained to Dawn how Sharon and he wanted to take Helen and Tony out for a special night out next Saturday and that he would like them to be able to stay overnight so they could also come to a special Sunday brunch.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they have separate beds" he added with a laugh when he sensed some reservation and Dawn laughed at this, saying he hoped he would as she didn't think Helen should be sleeping overnight with Tony yet, although she knew that Helen would like to be sleeping with either Tony or Frank.

Dawn agreed that it was OK and put Helen back on the phone.

"So it's all OK then, we'll see you and Tony at 2pm, but let me know if there is any problem" he told Helen.

"Don't worry, there's no way Tony and I won't be there" she replied fervently.


The rest of the week went slowly as Frank finished off lots of loose ends, moved all his personal things into storage and rented out the apartment. He arranged to sell his car, promising to deliver it to the second hand car dealer on Friday.

He said goodbye to his friends at a farewell party on Thursday night, telling them he hoped to see them in about fourteen months. Naturally everyone wished him well, but he didn't tell them about his travelling companion. That would wait until he returned.

Friday he packed the last of his clothes and drove to the car yard, left his car and caught a taxi to the airport.

By 6pm he was ensconced in his hotel suite, Sharon in his arms, as he kissed and cuddled her, but then quickly disentangled himself as he told her they were going up to the rooftop cocktail lounge to celebrate. After all tomorrow morning he was helping her move out of her flat and into his suite for the next week before they departed on the first leg of their year long holiday on Monday week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.