Frank's Reward - Cover

Frank's Reward

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 7: Sharon's Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sharon's Surprise - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Frank scarcely had time to shower and change before Sharon was knocking on his door. He greeted her with a cuddle and a kiss and they went out onto the balcony.

"Would you like a glass of French champagne or would you rather go up to the rooftop lounge for a cocktail?" he asked her.

"I think I'd prefer to sit here with you, if that's OK and we can talk, but I'm happy to have a glass of bubbly with you" she replied with a soft smile.

When he had opened and poured the champagne, she asked "how was your time with Helen? Did you enjoy it?"

Frank sat down next to her and told her about how Helen had brought her boyfriend along on Friday night, how the three of them had made love together and then he'd taken them for cocktails and dinner. He told her about giving them both extra money and how happy they were. After dinner they had made love again, Tony first and then him and what an incredible experience that had been.

He went on to tell her about Tony leaving and he and Helen had spent a wonderful and very enjoyable night together before Tony had then come back at noon and let him watch while he made love to his girlfriend. Immediately after, Frank had enjoyed a final session with her, mentioning just how incredibly sexy and lovely it had been to experience making love to a girl after someone else had just done that to her.

"Sounds like you had a good time, dear. I'm so pleased that it went well" she told him, happy for him.

But then Frank told her how Tony had suggested they spend a few hours one day soon so that he could go second and Helen begged him to and he weaken and they had come around today and repeated their experience but this time it was Tony behind her while he was in front and then afterwards it was him first with Tony second. The young couple had enjoyed it so much they begged for another day but he declined because he'd told them that wouldn't be fair on Sharon and he wouldn't do it behind her back.

Then he laughed as he told her how Helen merely suggested they make it a foursome then so that he wouldn't be doing it behind her back.

"I told them I couldn't see you going for that, but if an opportunity arose, I'd give them a ring, trying to let them down lightly" Frank finished as he topped up their glasses again.

"Wow, you really seemed to have enjoyed them?" she commented.

"Yes I have to admit I did. Helen is a delightful young lady, very intelligent and extremely beautiful and has become incredibly sexy. Tony seems a very nice young man and he absolutely dotes on her, which makes me very happy" he admitted, adding "and I'm quite surprised how sharing, but caring he seems to be. Not at all jealous of sharing his beautiful girl with an older man."

"So tell me again why you didn't want to grant them their wish for one last day?" she enquired, cheekily.

"Because it's you I really want to be with and stay with and I don't want to do anything to upset you or jeopardise our potential relationship. I want to be fair by you and as I said before, I'm hoping that we have a long and lasting relationship, Sharon, dear" he said gently.

"Thanks Frank and you know the feeling is mutual, but that doesn't stop you having another day of pleasure with the young couple. What's more you know I'll do anything to please you and if you'd like me to I'd be very happy to make it a foursome" she told him softly, hoping she wasn't shocking him, but trying to make it clear that she really wanted to make him happy. In fact, she realised, the idea actual appealed to her and excited her.

"Do you really mean that or are you just saying it to please me?" he asked her.

"I honestly don't know how much I would enjoy it, it probably depends on what role I would play I suppose, but I actually would be happy to try it just once, but only if you want me to. I just thought this would give you an opportunity to make love to Helen one last time, and this time I hope it is the last time, but I would like you to do that. But more, I'd also actually like to meet her, she sounds so nice and Tony too, just to see if they are as nice as you suggested."

"She is and so is he" Frank interjected.

"Well, then, as for a foursome, I guess it depends on what you want to do. If we did have a foursome, what would you expect me to do? Make love to each of you? Separately or together? Would you want to watch me with Helen, as I know many men fantasise about watching two girls together? Would you want me to make love to Tony? I think I could enjoy it if I'm making you happy at the same time, darling, but you tell me what you think should happen" she demanded.

"Well I haven't really thought about it because I didn't think you'd want to do it" He replied.

"Why did you think that? I hope you know by now that I'll do anything to please you, within reason of course; I'm not running through the hotel naked or entertaining the cricket team or letting you tie me up and whip me, but most things I thought you'd know I'll do if you really want me to" she told him gently.

"You make it tempting, darling. I guess when I think about it, I'd enjoy making love to you facing the other two while they make love so we can see each other, you know, head to tail with both men behind" he said, pausing.

"That sounds very do able" she told him.

"And you are right, I would certainly like you and Helen to make love while Tony and I watch" he said again pausing as he thought.

"I think I'd like to try that too" she whispered, thinking back to last time she had experienced Sapphic love.

"And I guess if I'm honest, I'd like to watch Tony get a lesson in lovemaking from you and then I'd like to make love with you straight after" he said feeling a little ashamed of what he was proposing.

"I guess that I was expecting that you'd want Tony to make love to me and I like the idea of you making love to me straight after if I did make love to him. You know I experienced something like that with my last boyfriend, the difference this time is that it would be with my permission and done out of love, not tied up and tricked" she told him speaking slowly and deliberately, but then adding suddenly "but what about Helen? In that plan she's missed out on you making love to her. Surely that's not fair?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.