Frank's Reward - Cover

Frank's Reward

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 5: Tony Returns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tony Returns - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

RIGHT ON NOON, there was a knock at the door and Frank peered through the security hole to make sure it was Tony before opening the door, seeing both he and Helen were naked.

Tony came in, saw Helen sitting their naked and went up to her and kissed her, asking "did you have a good night my darling?"

"It was wonderful, Tony love, and I'll tell you all about it later, but right now I need you to make love to me. You will won't you?"

"I can't think of anything I would rather do my darling. I just hope I will be able to give you pleasure after your night with Frank" he told her.

"Of course you will, Tony dear. You know how much I wanted to spend one last night with Frank, but it's you I want to be with. You are the man for me" she responded, hoping that Tony would still want her after she and Frank had spent the night together.

Frank followed the young couple back into the bedroom, sitting on the chair, watching as Tony set about making love to Helen. This time it was more for their mutual pleasure, rather than for Frank's, so she concentrated on giving her boyfriend pleasure, wrapping her arms and legs around him and holding him close to her.

Helen exclaimed in delight as Tony brought her to orgasm. He continued pounding away inside her, extremely turned on not only by the incredible pleasure of being inside his darling Helen, but also knowing that he was giving pleasure to the man he had to thank for Helen being such a loving, sexy girlfriend.

All too soon, Tony was clenching his bottom as he joined her in a state of bliss, his penis erupting inside her, throbbing its conclusion seemingly without end. When he finally withdrew from her, Frank could see the milky white evidence he had left behind at the mouth of her sex.

Almost immediately, Frank got between her legs and drove his erect penis into her damp and very aroused vagina. He just loved this special feeling of sliding his erection into her moist sex, hot, wet and sticky from another man's penis. He thrust and thrust into her as she held him tight, her heels drumming against his bottom, trying to drive him deeper into her. Finally, he cried out as exploded into her.

Frank told her how great it had felt and what a wonderful lover she had become and how incredibly lovely it was to make love to her immediately after Tony had. It felt so different and sexy, he told her.

It was music to her ears, to hear Frank tell her that. She felt so proud and happy that she could give him pleasure and as they kissed she squeezed him with her muscles giving him one last moment of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.