Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch - Cover

Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

As Zach pulled his thick cock free from Ryan's hole, another cock stepped up to fill him. Ryan moaned in pleasure as the next few hours passed quickly. One cock after another filling his hole with cock and cum. A bell rang and the men grabbed their clothes and left. Ryan looked around the room to see several other boys laying around the room, all covered in cum, each boy well fucked. A few minutes later one of the club's staff came in, waking everyone up, untying those strapped down. They were led to a set of group showers to wash clean, then led to a make shift stage. Each boy was taken on stage put on display and then auctioned off for the night.

At last it was Ryan's turn. He was the star of the night. Unlike the other boys he was being auctioned off for the rest of the weekend. Ryan was incredibility aroused as the bright light lit up his firm body. Even though he had cum many times, his cock was still rock hard allowing the light to bounce off all the piercings. The crowd went wild, every guy trying to bid on Ryan. Ryan could only see the bright light and the rush of his blood in his ears. Sold! Ryan snapped back to reality. A price had been set, he was going home to be used for the weekend. But who, and how much. Ryan turned to Daddy Mike for an answer.

"$200K a new record boy. And you will be going with %#*(&@." Daddy Mike said, as smile on his face.

"The frat? The whole frat? Zach's frat?"

"That's the one. Never did have a group bid on one boy before. But than again, you're something special, aren't you?"

Ryan didn't know what to think. Not only did he just made $100K, but he was "rented" by an entire frat house. The hottest frat on campus. Ryan was so excited, he walked to the edge of the stage, turned to the dozen guys in the front, grabbed his engorged cock, and without needing to jerk off (which he couldn't due to all the piercings) or fuck his cunt, Ryan began to cum, hard. He sprayed the guys down with his massive load. The men went wild trying to catch his cum on their tongues. Few guys understand, but Daddy Mike saw that Ryan was having a hands free cum and smiled to himself. The boy who had once been a sexy 18 year old straight boy, was truly a firstclass motherfucking piggy stud. A sexy slut of the highest order and a fuck worthy of praise. Daddy Mike was a little sad that he wouldn't be taking the boy home, but he knew that he would be fucking that ass many times in the future.

Ryan finally stopped shooting cum, but his body was still shaking hard. Daddy Mike caught him just before Ryan fell. He waved to Zach and several of the frat brothers ran over to pick him up. Ryan was still cumming even though his nuts were dry to the brothers were gentle, carrying him out to their van. The van quickly filled with hot frat studs. Ryan looked around at all the fine built walking sex meat, and for the first time in hours became nervous. Sitting around him were 20 of the hottest guys on campus, while he was naked, pierced, hard as a rock, with a short mo-hawk, and an cock dripping cum. Prez Zack Porter squeezed in next to him and hotti shoved his fat cock deep into Ryan's tight asscunt, he smiled at the naked freshman whore.

"You got nothing to worry about Ryan. This weekend, you're just gonna be fucked by every hot stud in our frat. Enjoy!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.