Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

Ryan woke up the next morning to find Cody's cock still deep inside him. He felt so full. As he reached down to touch the spot where his ass and Cody's cock joined he found the area soaking wet. It was then that he realized that while they had fallen asleep face to face, Cody was on his back and Ryan was on top of him, as if he was riding Cody. His movements woke his friend up. Cody groaned, stretched (forcing more cock deep into Ryan) then grabbed his hips and started fucking Ryan hole again.

"Damn dude, I can't believe you slept all though the night. Your tight ass kept me up all night. I lost count of the number of times I came. I haven't cum this much ... ever." Cody said, his voice thick and heavy.

Ryan couldn't believe what he was hearing. His best friend, his room mate had spent the night ass fucking him, while he slept. And that here he was, still fucking him. He also couldn't believe how hard his cock was nor how good it felt to have that thick cock sliding in and out of his ruined hole.

Cody was quick to cum, his jizm running freely out of Ryan's sloppy hole. Has he started to come down, he reached around and took hold of Ryan's stiff member. He quickly milked a small load out of Ryan before dozing off to sleep again.

Ryan lay there on top of his friend. He could feel Cody's cock start to soften, even though it didn't leave its new home. Getting up, he felt Cody's cock finally pop free as a river of cum started to run out of him.

"Oh gross" he cried.

Ryan felt so dirty from getting fucked like a bitch. He wasn't gay, he was straight. He banged pussy. He needed to get clean and this would all be over. He grabbed his towel, and his bath kit and (like every morning) walked down to the shared shower room. Ryan was so busy trying not to think about the feel of Cody's thick cock stretching his hole that he didn't bother to cover himself. Walking into the bath room Ryan froze at the sight of 5 floor mates already in the shower.

"Ryan buddy, you look like you got fucked hard. What the hell man, I thought you were straight." Called out Kevin. He was a tall blonde boy about 6'5 and ripped.

"I am, things just got out of hand." Ryan answered as he got under the spray of the water. He decided to share the story of what happened. Has he told his story Ryan didn't notice that all the boys started getting some cock chub. He was busy cleaning out his over filled ass.

"And so the asshole spent all night raping by ass to the point where, look, I can put my hole fist in and there's no pain. My ass is ruined." Ryan said while showing just how much of his own fist he could take.

The group moan slightly at the sight, a shorty by the name of Seth asked to take a look. He spun Ryan around and bent him over as the others got closer to see. Ryan pulled his fist out of his boy hole, as Seth began to finger the outside of his ass with his right hand while slowly rubbing the shaft of his hardening cock. Amazed at the hole in front of him, Seth quickly pushed his fist into Ryan's boy pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.